Ankita Bhargava suffers an unfortunate miscarriage

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Ankita Bhargava suffers an unfortunate miscarriage

Tanvi Trivedi| TNN | Updated: Jun 25, 2018, 16:13 IST
Ankita Bhargava and Karan Patel's wife, who was expecting her first child in November, has met with a miscarriage. The actress was four months pregnant and she was spotted along with her husband Karan Patel at an award function recently.

The actress met with this unfortunate incident, a day later after the award function. Abhay Bhargava, actor and Ankita's father, however, confirmed the news and conveyed that Ankita is doing better. In the past too, many celebs like Kajol, Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Kiran Rao, Rashami Desai have suffered miscarriage. Miscarriages are disheartening, and here's hoping Ankita a speedy recovery. While it is a difficult time for the family, we managed to speak to Abhay Bhargava, actor and Ankita's father and he conveyed that Ankita was doing better. He also stated that he did not wish to comment anything further on this.

Ankita and Karan married each other in 2015 and Karan Patel is a TV star who is currently seen in the popular soap 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein'. Ankita is also an actress and has acted in many TV shows.

My condolence to the couple. As per the core teaching of the novel "Custody", the base of initial YHM, we know it's the toughest thing to bear. 
Shocking and disheartening indeed. May god bless them with a new healthy baby soon. 
my sincere condolences to the couple
it's very unfortunate to happen to anyone
So sad get well soon Ankitha
Is it really true .
Its so shocking and disheartening .
My condolences are with them ,its so sad .