Dumbest Princess as Queen!! Seriously??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I mean seriously, from what angle is Pranali fit to be a queen, that too of a kingdom like Maling. She is highly emotional and selfish and lacks any quality to be a just ruler of her subjects. She doesn't even shy away from getting her sisters in trouble for her selfish reasons, then how can she be expected to guard the Maling kingdom. 
We have also seen how she is easily manipulated by Angad, so what are the chances that she won't hand over everything to him just like he wants.
I agree. I think Eshwarya should be a queen. She is brave and intelligent. Also her boyfriend chegu is wellwisher of maling rajya. Agar pranali ko queen banaya to  agar wo Angad ke dimag che hi rajya karegi. Phir to maling ka  vinash atal hai  
Agree.
Eshwarya should be qieen.instead of pranali.

Even Pranali said today that Eshvarya should be queen - the only sensible thing she ever uttered on the show ðŸ˜†
I agree with this. Making Pranali the queen is just as bad as crowning Angad. The king should not have given up the throne in haste. That was the real wrong decision.

Coming to Pranali... she doesn't know even know about the stuff her father, sister, etc know about Angad. Even if she should be the queen, she should be given all the facts. This is like blind-folding her and making her the queen.
I dont fully agree,as said she's emotional ,and will be easily brainwashed.
She is the eldest and she cares for her family.she has all weakness a queen shouldnt have

But i think she will grow from it,most sensitive ones wen betrayed become strongest in future.Keeping that in mind she will make a mistake and will learn from it

Seeing tomorrow's precap, I wonder if Pranali would turn out to be a tigress in disguise. 
I m still hoping for Angad to genuinely fall for her and give up his evil side, but I know that's wishful thinking when it comes to Indian television