Naagin 3

Vikrant and Mahir

Siya2018 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I thought Vikrant was Nagaraj.But it seems Bela / Ruhi was going to be Nagrani and after marrying her, Vikrant would become Nagraj. I guess they will be showing Vikrant in negative light that he wanted to become Nagraj by marrying Ruhi because in the flashback Vikrant was focussing on Nagrani tag.
And coming to Mahir, is there more to what he is being shown.Will he also turn out to have some kind of Naag/ Naagin connection. Since Bela and Mahir are officially married, does that make Mahir 'Nagraj'?😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
was saying it other thread also I think mahir is the real naag whom ruhi loved n vikrant was an imposter...
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i do think vikrant isnt dead, he ll come back soon and I think he is only interested in becoming naagraaj . ruhi will regret killing all those innocent ppl for a guy like vikrant .. 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Right from begnninvg i was wondering this if bela is ruhi then how they will justify her relationship with mahir, if she really loves vikrrant  , so if they want to justify bela mahir love  relationship then showing vikrant negative is the only way then cv,s might choose, 
But one thing is sure mahir character has something special connection like rocky with naag 
Siya2018 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JaZ-

was saying it other thread also I think mahir is the real naag whom ruhi loved n vikrant was an imposter...

Absolutely agreed with you. I guess Mahir is the real Naag or may be someone from Sheshnaag breed who is actually meant for Ruhi. Vikrant is only interested in the Nagraj tag from what we can figure out from flashback scenes.

And I am pretty much sure Vikrant is going to make a come back.

Siya2018 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswie

i do think vikrant isnt dead, he ll come back soon and I think he is only interested in becoming naagraaj . ruhi will regret killing all those innocent ppl for a guy like vikrant .. 

I agree with you on Vikrant's comeback. Coming to killing innocent people, none of the people killed till now are innocent. And from Vishaka's words today, Bela has never killed anyone except Rehaan till today. Hence I feel she may not kill people who are innocent.Lets see
Siya2018 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mayavi-26

Right from begnninvg i was wondering this if bela is ruhi then how they will justify her relationship with mahir, if she really loves vikrrant  , so if they want to justify bela mahir love  relationship then showing vikrant negative is the only way then cv,s might choose, 

But one thing is sure mahir character has something special connection like rocky with naag 

Agreed with you completely
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bela's wedding vows seemed very specific. She said something like "she will be with him till death and will face death for him". So maybe Vikrant will come back and may initially convince Bela to go with him. But she will not be able to do that because of her love for Mahir. So Vikrant will try to kill Mahir for the naagraj title and Bela will save Mahir.
ruchisahay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not sure about Mahir-Bella equation.  But I do know that a group of guys tried to molest a girl. Vibrant died protecting her. Whatever else he was, whatever else happened,  at least that much is true. Even if Vibrant turns out to alive ( which I don't think would happen) ,  it doesn't change anything about the basic premise. 
Let's see what future holds. 
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: janecastle

Bela's wedding vows seemed very specific. She said something like "she will be with him till death and will face death for him". So maybe Vikrant will come back and may initially convince Bela to go with him. But she will not be able to do that because of her love for Mahir. So Vikrant will try to kill Mahir for the naagraj title and Bela will save Mahir.

That will be so interesting. ðŸ˜†