Mohit Raina set to make his Bollywood Debut With 'URI'

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Published : June 24,2018

Ever since the news of Mouni Roy making her debut with Goldstarted doing rounds, all the eyes were set on the diva. Now, as the word goes, the handsome hunk of the television industry and Mouni's boyfriend, Mohit Raina, is all set to embark on a new journey. He will be making his Bollywood debut with a film called Uri. 

Seems like Mohit, who shot to fame after playing the role of Mahadev in the mythological show, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, is ready to showcase his talent on the silver screen.

In the film Uri, Mohit will be seen playing the role of an Indian Army Officer. Elaborating about his desire to always work in projects related to patriotism, he says, "It was my dream to join the Indian Army. Since that never got fulfilled, I make up for it by playing a soldier whenever I get a chance. Also, I have always taken up challenging roles on television. So, though I love commercial films, I wanted something different for my film debut as well. 'Uri' has actors like Vicky Kaushal and Paresh Rawal, and it will be a learning experience working with them. Whether it is mythology, history or any other genre, the role has to be backed by strong content. 

Like a true nation lover, Mohit also added, "Nation always comes first, and I feel that it is a great opportunity to be part of a film that portrays the incident."Uri is directed by Aditya Dhar and also casts Yami Gautam, Kirti Kulhari. It would now be thrilling to see the hot couple make their big debut in Bollywood. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairandlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He looks better than most of the star kids.
Looking forward to see him in BW.
Good luck
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
👏

Too late, but it's okay, better late than never.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Its good news...
Good luck to Mohit