In the upcoming scenes (on location videos) we see Meera moving to go and Vivaan holding her hands again by her kangan. As she moves away he has held on so tight that he is left holding part of the golden set...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket
Great post May! More so because you have connected different scenes together even when the screenplay lacks consistency at present, and drawing parallels becomes all the more tough.
I had appreciated that scene where he held out his hand for her to accept or not. Once she chose to take his help, he did not stop to ask her approval for anything...But in the most recent one he was the first one to call off the relationship. In light of that... did he really leave her with any "choice"? TBH Vivaan confused me in this scene.I am intrigued after having seen the OLV as well. I agree, perhaps he sees that she is after all not as indifferent as he had thought. I hope he reflects back to the MS-Chura one and we get some insight into his perspective as well.
Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket
@May... he wasn't as confusing until a certain someone decided to bless him. 😡
I will get back to you on that scene if I can think of something better. Or maybe we should just wait for "monologue with balloon".
Originally posted by: Priyakna
Lovely analysis and the way you have covered the intensity in those scenes in words is fab :))
It's worth viewing those symbols into further more then just whats portrayed for sure and it makes hell lot of sense.