Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: khuranaPayal

Hi friends   

After second rebirth I was noticing one thing so thought to share with u all...I noticed  the character kritika is same as of tanuja no self respect in front of kohli family JustJbcz she promised her dying mom plus she considers Pammy as her mother so 
b all time fighting with ranbir...  only kittu fights.kya ranbir kuch nhi bolta.Dono fight karte h but it's unfair to say that kittu fights 
no 1 percent trust on ranbir it was Ranbir whom is so rrunded by girls.Usne mostly girls ke sath Chipka hue hi dekha  h but on others easily 
always mu ranbir like tanuja she never trusted rishi bcoz of their mu they never enjoyed their life happilytum toh aise bol rahe ho jaise rishi ne kabhi tanuja ko mu nhi Kiya toh let me clear u it was rishi who mu tanuja first and usne Kya Kya Kiya h uspe pura essay likh Sakti Hun so plz ... alway makes her own khayali pulav regarding ranbir both did the same thing Ranbir too assumed so many things about her so let it be . know kribir love story haven't been started but still the way kritika's character is going i am hopeless it'sbetter first u watch some more episodes.rishi tanuja ki bhi story Kuch aise hi start Hui thi I think that time rishi used to hate her and now kittu it's just role reversal  

wish Cvs have shaped Kritika' character same as tanu the strongest character who never doubted rishi and his love and the best thing she had is her self respect I don't understand why u guys have issues with kittu's character.First Time we strongest female lead who can fight for herself.Sorry to say but tanu was not a strongest character what u say she never doubted rishi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but I think she misunderstood him .

I like tanu's character but love KITTU'S CHARACTER 

PS:FED UP OFF THESE TYPES OF POSTS AND TWEETS 

Edited by pari454 - 5 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
 To love a Jodi - one must go with the flow of characters & situations. D journey of KriBir has just begun - how can d trust develop when d love is yet to start. More important it is such a pleasure to watch IMPERFECT Ranbir Kritika in their respective characters as they are completely different from their previous birth. Am so loving them that to expect only one character to be d same as she was in her previous janam is something very funny. Imagine Ranbir and Tanu. It will be so boring to watch. KriBir are jhakaas and so is Tanu/Tanuja/Kittu.

Loved Pari454's response - d last para and yes I too am not for these type of post. It kills the excitement to watch d show and d jodi. I can't enjoy d show thinking - wish Ranbir was Rishi or wish Kritika was Tanu. 

Kittu is one of the best characters that has happened in NJ.
Am loving Ranbir, Kritika, Jia and almost everyone leaving yes...no prize for guessing๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Chitra_11 - 5 years ago
HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I like tanu's character but love KITTU'S CHARACTER 

PS:FED UP OFF THESE TYPES OF POSTS AND TWEETS 

true...see dear this not fair to say something like this to the characters...u should be loyal to ur show...
And appreciate the characters...it would be great...
Keep supporting the show...dont give such comments...
khuranaPayal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I seriously don't know y u all are behaving like this nd bashing my post as if i have committed some crime...but I'll make sure that this is my last post in kasam forum...bbye enjoy kasamians
HayaJafar313 thumbnail

I seriously don't know y u all are behaving like this nd bashing my post as if i have committed some crime...but I'll make sure that this is my last post in kasam forum...bbye enjoy kasamians

see dear its not like that...we love to see u in kasam forum as all of us...no one is behaving awkward or anything...just everyone is giving their opinion...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Come and enjoy with us on our beloved show's forum...dont mind yr plzzz we all are just giving our opinion...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ok leave this topic guys and u too dear...come and enjoy with us on many more topics...be a part of our fun...it would be a pleasure for us...๐Ÿ˜ณ
And plzzz dont make it ur last post here...keep posting just for the sake of tanshi krasha and kribir...hope u understood...๐Ÿ˜ณ
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HayaZehra313

see dear its not like that...we love to see u in kasam forum as all of us...no one is behaving awkward or anything...just everyone is giving their opinion...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Come and enjoy with us on our beloved show's forum...dont mind yr plzzz we all are just giving our opinion...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ok leave this topic guys and u too dear...come and enjoy with us on many more topics...be a part of our fun...it would be a pleasure for us...๐Ÿ˜ณ
And plzzz dont make it ur last post here...keep posting just for the sake of tanshi krasha and kribir...hope u understood...๐Ÿ˜ณ

na dear aisy koi baat nai  koi tumhe kuch nai bol rha chill and everyone just loving them or meri to pocho maat mein kitna zayada enjoy kr rhi ho or tumne shayad bus ake character k bary mein bola tabhi sub NY aisy response kiya unhe laga shayad tum NY bashing ki is character pr AGR tum ranbir k liye bhi bolti to mein bhi aisa hi krti ๐Ÿ˜† ab kuch sirf ranbir mein problems nikal rhy hai jo k us mein hai bhi nai or kuch Kritika mein Jo k galat hai Ku k dono hi perfect hai but  dono characters mein problem bhi hai kuch no body can deny from this fact
Actually isi wajh sy fandom clash hota hai hamesha or ho bhi RHA hai just feel sad on this fed up from this everyone is praising only one and saying something rude about other one o I think hume neutral rahna chahiye ta k kisi ko preshani na ho like agr tum is mein ranbir k character k liye bhi point of view ko bhi add kr laity to it look neutral
 Means mistake nikalo  to dono ko or acha bolo to dono ko simple ๐Ÿ˜ƒ AGR ye sub smjh Jaye to aman or sakoon ho jaye
ake to sub logo mein jungli biliya ghuss gaye hai or dimagh pta nai kaha chala gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†
 Agr koi kittu mein koi galti ho wo btaye to larny ajaty sub or agr ranbir mein koi galti btaye to us pr bhi larny ajaty sub chahe wo mistake sach mein ho un mein but sub pagla gaye hai even They are mixing reel and real and bussy in degrading other ones ideal fully and himself also just because of one drama and character jo aj hai kal nai 
Tanshi all time favo hai no doubt and I love kribir or maza ki baat dono couples made for each other ake dum perfect hai but dono mein kuch problems bhi rhi hai or hai bhi like turst ,mus etc I only wanna sy tanu ,tanuja ,rishi ho ya kritika , ranbir in mein sy koi bhi bilkul perfect nai hai Ku k duniya mein koi insaan ake dum right nai hota to ye to phir drama k characters hai so how can be they become fully right . Jo log ye bol rhy hai k tanu ,tanuja ,kritika ka character perfect tha or ranbir ,rishi ka character perfect tha in mein koi mistake nai thi to they are wrong Ku k koi bhi duniya mein aisa insaan nai Jo mistake na krta ho ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lastly tanshi or kribir KO mix maat kro sub  kribir reincarnation hai but tanshi sy alag hai they have same soul same faces but log to alag hi hai na to wo ake hi kaisy ho skty hai dono different hai attitude sy habbit sy etc bus same hai to unka pyar ake dusry k liye tanshi or kribir ko ake dusry mein dhoondo gy to kabhi enjoy nai kr sko by so chil ๐Ÿ˜ƒ really wo for long paragraph๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ManazzaShahid12 - 5 years ago
Zehra110847 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just relax yr these guys r sharing their opinions only nt bashing ur post...so just calm down nd stay active..๐Ÿ˜Š we will have fun together๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HayaJafar313 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManazzaShahid12

na dear aisy koi baat nai  koi tumhe kuch nai bol rha chill and everyone just loving them or meri to pocho maat mein kitna zayada enjoy kr rhi ho or tumne shayad bus ake character k bary mein bola tabhi sub NY aisy response kiya unhe laga shayad tum NY bashing ki is character pr AGR tum ranbir k liye bhi bolti to mein bhi aisa hi krti ๐Ÿ˜† ab kuch sirf ranbir mein problems nikal rhy hai jo k us mein hai bhi nai or kuch Kritika mein Jo k galat hai Ku k dono hi perfect hai but  dono characters mein problem bhi hai kuch no body can deny from this fact

Actually isi wajh sy fandom clash hota hai hamesha or ho bhi RHA hai just feel sad on this fed up from this everyone is praising only one and saying something rude about other one o I think hume neutral rahna chahiye ta k kisi ko preshani na ho like agr tum is mein ranbir k character k liye bhi point of view ko bhi add kr laity to it look neutral
 Means mistake nikalo  to dono ko or acha bolo to dono ko simple ๐Ÿ˜ƒ AGR ye sub smjh Jaye to aman or sakoon ho jaye
ake to sub logo mein jungli biliya ghuss gaye hai or dimagh pta nai kaha chala gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†
 Agr koi kittu mein koi galti ho wo btaye to larny ajaty sub or agr ranbir mein koi galti btaye to us pr bhi larny ajaty sub chahe wo mistake sach mein ho un mein but sub pagla gaye hai even They are mixing reel and real and bussy in degrading other ones ideal fully and himself also just because of one drama and character jo aj hai kal nai 
Tanshi all time favo hai no doubt and I love kribir or maza ki baat dono couples made for each other ake dum perfect hai but dono mein kuch problems bhi rhi hai or hai bhi like turst ,mus etc I only wanna sy tanu ,tanuja ,rishi ho ya kritika , ranbir in mein sy koi bhi bilkul perfect nai hai Ku k duniya mein koi insaan ake dum right nai hota to ye to phir drama k characters hai so how can be they become fully right . Jo log ye bol rhy hai k tanu ,tanuja ,kritika ka character perfect tha or ranbir ,rishi ka character perfect tha in mein koi mistake nai thi to they are wrong Ku k koi bhi duniya mein aisa insaan nai Jo mistake na krta ho ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lastly tanshi or kribir KO mix maat kro sub  kribir reincarnation hai but tanshi sy alag hai they have same soul same faces but log to alag hi hai na to wo ake hi kaisy ho skty hai dono different hai attitude sy habbit sy etc bus same hai to unka pyar ake dusry k liye tanshi or kribir ko ake dusry mein dhoondo gy to kabhi enjoy nai kr sko by so chil ๐Ÿ˜ƒ really wo for long paragraph๐Ÿ˜†

OMG chasni itna bara post...๐Ÿ˜†
Khr what she said is true dear just relax...come and have fun with all of us...we all are giving u a warmest welcome to kasam forum...๐Ÿ˜ณ