khuranaPayal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends   
After second rebirth I was noticing one thing so thought to share with u all...I noticed  the character kritika is same as of tanuja no self respect in front of kohli family bt all time fighting with ranbir...no 1 percent trust on ranbir bt on others easily always mu ranbir like tanuja she never trusted rishi bcoz of their mu they never enjoyed their life happily ... always makes her own khayali pulav regarding ranbir. I know kribir love story haven't been started but still the way kritika's character is going i am hopeless 

I wish Cvs have shaped Kritika's character same as tanu the strongest character who never doubted rishi and his love and the best thing she had is her self respect  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup...all these things are same...but many things are different too...never tanu or tanuja were bold but kritika is bold...they can never fi8 for themselves but kritka can fi8...their confidence level dont match...and so many other things...😳
See we are just calculating their similarities...once u calculate their disimilarities u will know the answer of ur question dear...😳
Dont mind plzzz i m just giving the answer...😳
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Totally disagree you there is no similarities between tanuja and kritika
Kritika is really strong she can take stand for herself and for her sister
And rahe baat why she didnt say any thing to pammi if she open her mouth ek family tod jaye she is nt that selfish 
Rahe baat trust ke yaha situation is different
Where each time you saw one guy with girls how can you trust that guy all knw ranbir waise nhi but cv showing infront of kritika waise

Ur talking about which self respect ? Kritika and tanuja both have self respect i suggest u go watch kasam again and correct ur facts 

zoha7865 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well kritika has shown to have some trust issues bcz of her father.He deceived her mother.Cvs are brainless.They always create some mu.Always rishi is innocent but tanuja doubted him every time and blamed him and now kritika believes that stupid manishka and not her love.Cvs are stupid.First rishi considered tanuja characterless and then tanuja believed that rishi has always been a womanizer and now same is the case with kritika.She doesnot trust him whereas he always save him.
It is all due to  cvs bcz characters are their creation.
Drama was fabulous before death of tanu.After tanu's death every thing ruined but i like kribir drama.Atleast it is better than nethra' drama.
Edited by zoha7865 - 5 years ago
khuranaPayal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

Totally disagree you there is no similarities between tanuja and kritika

Kritika is really strong she can take stand for herself and for her sister
And rahe baat why she didnt say any thing to pammi if she open her mouth ek family tod jaye she is nt that selfish 
Rahe baat trust ke yaha situation is different
Where each time you saw one guy with girls how can you trust that guy all knw ranbir waise nhi but cv showing infront of kritika waise

Ur talking about which self respect ? Kritika and tanuja both have self respect i suggest u go watch kasam again and correct ur facts 

Rahe bat pammi wali to is right bt wat about rano tanuja never said anything to her 

And i am not talking about tanuja and kritika similarities here is point of her behavior towards rishi and with others ...and thanks for ur suggestion
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khuranaPayal

Rahe bat pammi wali to is right bt wat about rano tanuja never said anything to her 

And i am not talking about tanuja and kritika similarities here is point of her behavior towards rishi and with others ...and thanks for ur suggestion

rano ko tho koi nahi bolta tha na rishi na raj bedi na tanuja soo its cv mistake  we tolerate this
 women since day one 
rahe baat tanuja behavior tanuja was right in her place she thought her husband sleep with some one else even iss baat ke baad bhi she never able to hide her feeling for rishi 

as55amol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kritika and tanuja charcter is different one point i said that tanuja/kritika are right their point of view it is all mistake was cv who create such sugguation then all mu rishi/ranbir anyways hoping in kribir drama cv not such thing.
HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

rano ko tho koi nahi bolta tha na rishi na raj bedi na tanuja soo its cv mistake  we tolerate this
 women since day one 
rahe baat tanuja behavior tanuja was right in her place she thought her husband sleep with some one else even iss baat ke baad bhi she never able to hide her feeling for rishi 

true and she showed her self respect in that scene...thats why she left RSB alone...
pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

women since day one 

khud rishi ki bhi bolti band thi rano ke saamne toh only manpreet had that much courage,no words for all others ðŸ˜†
Rahi baat tanuja ki rano ko sunane ki she did so many times ðŸ˜†
I think u forget malkin track and the day jab usne Natu k liye rano ko sunaya ðŸ˜†
She was right all the time in my point of view ðŸ˜†
Edited by pari454 - 5 years ago
as55amol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true tanuja and kritika right all point so not bleam her.