Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I actually like rithvika... she isn't attention seeking, and doesn't go to camera and irritate us audience... and she doesn't go around pleasing the seniors...

For me I reserve my comments for Mahath, he is also trying to be in good books of all, and for some reason I think he wants to be in good books of Mumtaj who is the most dominating

But as someone said, they haven't been put to test yet, so can't really come to conclusion.

Although sendrayan is doing solvethellam unmai, I think he is genuine to patch up Balaji and nithya... sendrayan seem to be very family oriented person
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So my presentation went well guys. Finally back here. Haven't been watching or following BB that much. Tried to watch back the ones I missed and I have to fast forward about 70% of content. Today I pray KH will be there and also tmrw episodes. Earlier(before Oviya left) atleast she was there to entertain us in the weekdays. After she left I rmb my sister only wait for weekend episodes just for KH. Same with me. I saw bits and pieces but only weekend episodes. But with this season I'm already looking forward to weekend. There is none in the house right now who can entertain us like our Oviya. Boring tasks same old tricks solvethellam unmai for irritating julie square. I dislike how the footage isn't equal for all. I hardly saw shariq. Ritvyika seems to mind her own and hardly interact with camera. Anand sir could care less. PB sir is the coolest person there. And I'm liking Mahat and Danny now also. The rest are really so and so. Julie square are so annoying. But thank god the task gave room for Aish atleast for sometime to stop acting like Yashika(childish). She is good on her own. Same with Yashika when she was doing task. I was sad they chose Mumtaj for winning task I felt sendra and Ritvyika deserved it more for enduring that pain. Anyways looking forward to today episode eagerly. Jananikku kurumbadam podhunge. With regards to Mumtaj and Nitya, I hope Nitya brings down her ego and let's things off. Mumtaj also must accept and move on not keep acting like she own everyone.
SASSZS thumbnail
I think I have a change in my TOP three. It's Shariq, PB sir and Ritvyika. I also will add Mahat, Sendra and Danny to make it TOP six. So far these six has never irritated me or made me feel like they were fake. Only problem with Sendra is he wants to be Lakshmi from SU show. He can be genuine but I don't want him to do it anymore. He doing it only gives unnecessary attention and footage to Julie square. For Danny, I would want him to stay away from Aish or Yashika. He is better when he is around the men. Mahat is really sweet. He can also be TOP three and I will be happy for him. Just my thought. Mumtaj sadly is beyond TOP six now for me. Still she and Aish will come after TOP six if Mumtaj stops her domineering act and Aish stays away from Yashika. The rest I can't be bothered.
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This episode I felt the little footage of balaji and nithya applying make up was sweet and geuinue . I feel nithya is being targeted seems everyone pulling her leg and janani my goodness snehan for sure. Lol I like how she told BB how mumtaj didnt do the task well and bb awarded extra points for mumtaj doing her task well. Savage as f sometimes. Aishwarya and rashika friendship is as good as raiza and oviya friendship it won't last. Mahat is very good I seriously thought it'll be another case of harish cry baby but hes very cool calm and mature. I hope janani kuram padum coming soon. 
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm just posting here few tidbits from Friday night unseen video as I felt it's relevant to current discussion..

# Riythvika is packing her things as she is one of the nominated one this week.. Janani is seen by her side while she transfer her clothes from the bed storage to the suitcase.. J says Nithya might go but R says they may keep her for entertainment (trp) quotient and it would be her leaving nu.. then J says how she wish they announce no elimination this week nu.. (paarraa.. pulla point ah pudichiduchu)..   R says, appadi laam irukkaadhu someone has to go...

# Danny and Yashika walking.. discuss about when will next nomination and captaincy task be there.. she says tomorrow (Saturday) will go for weekend episodes shooting and Sunday we may have those tasks nu.. Danny says, so innum 1 day voda Janani thalaivi post mudinjidum

# looks like they had cooked the chicken got from luxury budget for that day dinner itself.. PB compliments Mumtaz for her dish and taste.. But they say quantity is less.. Talks about 1 kg for 14 ppl.. They discuss about how much they have in their house.. Shariq says 5 kg chicken is not enough for me alone 😆

Mumtaz then says she has to pack her bag.. It's already late..
SASSZS thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Ramya. I kept thinking Janani was nicer than Snehan but she is matching him. Danny and Yashika, I feel Danny is her new rely on toy. Aish will not last in friendship with Yashika, it's good that girl is staying away. Now poor Danny. Mumtaj seems to be a great cook and I feel for that they will try to keep her in for long. She might end up cooking the whole 100 days 😆 They should show more of people like Ritvyika Shariq and PB sir. I'm sure Anand sis would be feeling that he will be the one to go home. Ritvyika well girl is minding her own hope she stays for more time and BB should test her. If her true face comes out and it's not the same as they showing now then my fav list will go for a toss again. Overall male contestants are much much much better than previous one and in this season(compared to girls). Ofcourse it's a seperate issue that not much of eye candy this time.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Shariq also said like next time we need to get more points around 3000 so that we can shop more chicken 😛

Yashika said 'naama velila poi paarthaa dhaan theriyum what all were shown '..   Danny comments, 'aamaa.. naama idhellaam pannome.. adhai kaattave illaye nu nee solluva apparam' 😆

Actually, in the extra videos, Shariq, Ramya, Riythvika are seen often.. the thing is as they are being casual and normal day to day talks.. so those can't be picked to show in the main episodes where they need is content providing drama.. maybe we could see them more in future weeks..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Mumtaz is not like as she is projected in the episodes.. In other unseen videos, she is as cool like all others and sweet with everyone.. Agree that she is bold, loud and looks dominating or bossy as she herself admits, just that main episode la they pick the ones where they argue.. adhaiye promo la repeat la poduradhaala, viewers may get that feel.. But overall ah paarthaa, I like her.. not bad or evil..

Maybe next week, when the role changes, she getting into other team and Janani not being the captain, have to see how she reacts.. definitely the dynamics will change... and we'll get to know more about everyone...
SASSZS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Mumtaz is not like as she is projected in the episodes.. In other unseen videos, she is as cool like all others and sweet with everyone.. Agree that she is bold, loud and looks dominating or bossy as she herself admits, just that main episode la they pick the ones where they argue.. adhaiye promo la repeat la poduradhaala, viewers may get that feel.. But overall ah paarthaa, I like her.. not bad or evil..

Maybe next week, when the role changes, she getting into other team and Janani not being the captain, have to see how she reacts.. definitely the dynamics will change... and we'll get to know more about everyone...

True this is exactly why I still cannot dislike her. She is bold and all but ofcourse we can only judge thru what they show. When she fights ofcourse she gives off those domineering vibes. Mattapadi she is herself. Infact being domineering is also being herself, atleast she is not acting like submissive but being her real self at times. Like I said my TOP three or five will surely change as weeks pass by. Even my current favs may not last and that place will surely be taken up by someone else who is equally worthy of it. We really need more time to actually answer KH question of nallavar yaar kettavar yaar.Edited by 55sasa55 - 5 years ago
SASSZS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Shariq also said like next time we need to get more points around 3000 so that we can shop more chicken 😛

Yashika said 'naama velila poi paarthaa dhaan theriyum what all were shown '..   Danny comments, 'aamaa.. naama idhellaam pannome.. adhai kaattave illaye nu nee solluva apparam' 😆

Actually, in the extra videos, Shariq, Ramya, Riythvika are seen often.. the thing is as they are being casual and normal day to day talks.. so those can't be picked to show in the main episodes where they need is content providing drama.. maybe we could see them more in future weeks..

I guess they will try to provoke these three soon cos they can't rest till no one boring or casual is in the house. I thought hope to see Shariq and Ritvyika more often in the main episode. I'm really fed up of the same ones taking footage.