22nd June - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Mahek prays for old lady and sign the medical papers. ..kanta sees Mahek's face when nurses are taking her to OT ...she holds Mahek's hand and mahek feels strange but wardboys pulls the stretcher inside OT before mahek could see face ...Swathi ask if she is okay or not ..she tells everything is fine...at KM jugrag is upset that's Shaurya hasn't returned till now and not even informed anything...his mom ask him to calm down...a car comes and stop and he thinks Shaurya must have come but it's rasmhi and his daughter comes ..he ask what they are doing here...his daughter says if he isn't happy than they can go back..rashmi says that Aditya and Komal had some work so didn't came ...at hospital after giving blood Shaurya makes a fake call and pretend to talk to dadi asking that if his dad is angry than what can be do..he will let die a old woman .. if he wants to throw me out of home than fine I will stay in hostel...mahek overhears it and Shaurya thinks his plan will b successful now ..he pretends to fell unconscious and mahek and Swathi holds him and calls doctor...at KM Rashmi tries to talk to jugrag about smriti but he isn't ready to listen anything and says he wants to take rest ...smriti warns Rashmi that if she isn't able to talk to her dad than she will run away and talks I'll about her dad saying he doesn't care about them ..what matters is just Shaurya...smriti gives her 3 days to talk else she will do what she wants..

At hospital doctor check Shaurya and nurse tells I have asked him not to move immediately after donating blood and eat something.. Shaurya request them that he wants to stay back tonight in hospital...as he doesn't have any other place ..but doctors says that hospital is for patients only.. Shaurya tries to walk away in pain and Mahek's looks on .. Shaurya wonders why she isn't stopping him..mahek ask him to stop and says she will convince her mom to let you stay in their house...kanta gets up from bed and thinks about mahek and she gets down of bed and goes out of the room ..nurse try to stop her...Mahek's mom doesn't agree to mahek request.. Shaurya says it's okay and tries to go and again pretend to fell unconscious.. Swathi scolds her mother and says she is doubting him without any reason...her mom agree and says he can stay for 1 night ...at SH coach scolds mahek that she had brought him to house and trusting him blindly ..he will break her trust... Shaurya overhears it..

After break - it's night and Shaurya and mahek gets the same dream and they wake up from sleep ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sham, issko dramebaaz competition ko bhej de. Avval pe aayega Shaurya.😛😆🤣
Shaurya's Mom and sister's entry should bring some interesting twists.⭐️

Thanks for the LU Sham.🤗
Edited by snehatara - 5 years ago
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am giving up on the cvs.
I don't have any hopes now. They have made him a total jerk 😡.
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part2 

After the break 
Shaurya asks  coach  may I help you..  Coach glares at him..  Shaurya continues  I know you don't like me but I'm not like my dad  I'm just  helping  her to fullfil her dream  bad good night..  Shaurya sleeping  on couch  he couldnt sleep   and woke up.  He is about to go go  to inside  coach  wakes up and ask  where are  you  going  Sharya says water  coach replies water is here  only  you no need to go anywhere.. 

Brk. 

Mehek  sees  shaurya  from window
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Sham, issko dramebaaz competiotion ko bhej de. Avval pe aayega Shaurya.😛😆🤣

Shaurya's Mom and sister's entry should bring some interesting twists.⭐️

Thanks for the LU Sham.🤗

Ha  di this shaurya is more  drameebaaz  unlike shaurya  Khanna 😆😆
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I'm glad that shaurya's mother and sister made there entry ...now we can see Sumone throwing a tantrum on shaurya for getting all the attention ...
And one good thing  of Shaurya being on Sharma nivas is they are getting same past life flashes ...together ...
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishna537

Part2 

After the break 
Shaurya asks  coach  may I help you..  Coach glares at him..  Shaurya continues  I know you don't like me but I'm not like my dad  I'm just  helping  her to fullfil her dream  bad good night..  Shaurya sleeping  on couch  he couldnt sleep   and woke up.  He is about to go go  to inside  coach  wakes up and ask  where are  you  going  Sharya says water  coach replies water is here  only  you no need to go anywhere.. 

Brk. 

Mehek  sees  shaurya  from window

Coach's dialogues were very classic today. He has full idea about his dirty plans and giving
fitting replies and nullifying his efforts to trap Mehek, at least for now.😛😆

Thanks Krisha for the update.👏👏
Vikki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Sham. Sham feeling luke by next week there must be something big.. Why big there must be multiple blast.. 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishna537

Ha  di this shaurya is more  drameebaaz  unlike shaurya  Khanna 😆😆

Arre mere Bhai tho bhola lag Raha hai isle samne ...😆r
Krishna537 thumbnail
Part3 

After the  break 
Shaurya thinks  oh god  this  night  will be waste  bloody  mosquitoes.   He get flashes.  
mehek  is sleeping  she wakes up calling  Shauryas name  and thinks  qhat this dream  why  he is getting in my dreams.

Precap. 

Mehek  sees shaurya from window bolna song playing in BG