Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Pyaari_Shailee

PZ looks so goregous in JBJ. I cant wait till June 15 😳 A very special day. My momz so mad at me. On tat day its also my bday and 8th grade graduation ceremony too. Im making my mom take me to see JBJ rite after the graduation ceremony. Im gonna go in my graduation dress to see the movie πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Oh goddd, Im going crazy after Abhi and PZ

Aww, looks like urbday is gonna rule! please tell us after seeing the movie ur reaction n so on😊 Guys thanks 4 making the place active hugs

~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
eloooo everyone..!!postin after i guess 2 months?!
 yayyy!!i wuz quite excited to see the trivia but man i hardly know anythinπŸ˜’ive answered the random onesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

In May of which yr she received an invitation to represent Bollywood at the Cannes Film Festival?

In what yr she won the IIFA Style Diva Award. ?

She is very good friends with Shah rukh khan, Karan Johar, Priyanka Chopra, Arjun Rampal and Ashwariya Rai is this right? yea..priyanka too?:P

In what yr she appeared in Manish Malhotra's fashion show Freedom.

She (Preity Zinta)was the part of the which show along with Shahrukh Khan,   Rani Mukherjee, Saif Ali Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Arjun Pampal. This event turned out to be a huge international success. Give name of the show? temptation thingy!!

In 2004, she won the Filmfare Award for the best actress for her role in ?

She considers herself to be a perfectionist is this true? ;-[
She has performed in a TV ads in? name one

perk..
She is how tall?

She has a nickname what is it? abhi calls her zee thats what i know lol

Her trademark are her ?

She has how many siblings?

She has written three columns for BBC is this true?

She is very big fan of the animated series ?

She has graduated in ?

She is very good friends with Manish Malhotra, Sharukh Khan, Gauri Khan, Abishek Bachan and Hrithik Roshan is this true? yaa i guess

Her favorite perfume is ?  iss??

When not shooting she returns to her home town ?

She was listed as a top bollywood actress(top 5) since which yr?

Okay members put on ur thinking caps n place ur answers here those with most right will get special surprise n role in next PZ ok

diyafah thumbnail
hey pari di πŸ€—..posting after a veryy long tym..
wow..jus 6 more pages to do..b4 we hit the 8th club!!awesome!!!! 😳 😳 😳
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

Aww, looks like urbday is gonna rule! please tell us after seeing the movie ur reaction n so on😊 Guys thanks 4 making the place active hugs

awww hahahha yepp dont wry😳 Thanks for making this place happen diiπŸ€—

Tiya_I thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaari_Shailee

awww hahahha yepp dont wry😳 Thanks for making this place happen diiπŸ€—

yes di,thanx for make this place look active!πŸ˜ƒpz rulez!

love,

Tiya

anisha1129 thumbnail
howww many more dayz llolz..cant wait πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
sambharchutney thumbnail
6 more pages to goooooooooooo πŸ₯³
urooj thumbnail
IIFA weekend in Yorkshire to include business, sports meets.

The International Indian Film Academy Awards, to be presented this year in Yorkshire – the second time that these awards are being given in the United Kingdom – will be bigger with greater grandeur than ever before.

Megastar and IIFA Brand Ambassador Amitabh Bachchan told a news conference in New Delhi that a lot of new features had been added to the IIFA weekend from June 7 to 10 in different towns of this British district, which is referred to by the tourist operators as 'God's Own County'.

Apart from premieres of new films, the awards function itself and the Business Forum meet which is now an inherent part of every IIFA event, this year's event will also see a friendly cricket match between an IIFA XI and a Yorkshire XI. In addition, this year's IIFA is going green by joining hands with a movement against global warming known as Global Cool.

The press meet held at a hotel in Gurgaon near New Delhi was addressed among others by popular film star Anil Kapoor, Wizcraft Director Sabbas Joseph, senior functionaries from Yorkshire, Star TV Vice-President (Sales) Paritosh Joshi, former FICCI President Y K Modi, and Mr Sanjeev Aga of Idea Cellular which is the title sponsor of the event.

Amitabh said that the annual event had been launched in the Millennium Dome in London in 2000 more as a celebration of Indian cinema, but had gradually grown to become a major bridge among different cultures and communities.

Referring to the IIFA Bonding with Global Cool was a great step forward in saving the planet from the 'dangerous future looming before us' - global warming. He said one estimate had said that the disastrous effects of global warming will begin manifesting themselves on mankind in just eight years. However, he said steps could be taken to prevent this, and urged people to switch off all electrical appliances that were not in use, and avoid mistakes like over-charging mobile phones since all this led to release of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

Captained by Saif Ali Khan, the IIFA XI will include Kapil Dev, Ajay Judeja, Mohammed Azharuddin, Rakyesh Mehra, Shaan, Emraan Hashmi, Sohail Khan, Dino Morea, Fardeen Khan, Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol, Aftab Shivdasani, Tushar Kapoor, Arshad Warsi, Abhishek Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Kunal Kapoor, Ritiesh Deshmukh and others. Chunkey Pandey and Boman Irani will be the commentators with Preity Zinta and Urmila Matondkar joining them, and Shilpa Shetty and Salman Khan will join Amitabh at the toss of the coin.

Yorkshire's legendary Dickie Bird is making a unique one-off comeback as umpire.

The full team Yorkshire line up includes: former Yorkshire and England player and umpire John Hampshire, actor Greg Wise (supported by his partner - actress Emma Thompson), Leeds Rhinos player Danny MaGuire, Yorkshire media personality and BBC Look North presenter Harry Gration, Normanton MP Ed Balls, up and coming Panjabi singer Juggy D, popular Brit-Asian singer Jay Sean, comedians Nick Hancock and Mark Chapman and former England players Devon Malcolm, Gladstone Small, Robin Smith and Phillip Defreitas.

Tickets are priced at 22 for adults and 12 for children, with proceeds being donated to the IIFA Foundation.

Tickets for the IIFA Foundation Celebrity Cricket Match at the Headingley Carnegie Stadium in Leeds on Friday 8 June 2007 will be sold via the following outlets:

Online: Yorkshireccc.com
Edited by urooj - 17 years ago
sambharchutney thumbnail
Wowwww Im excited for the IIFA 😳Edited by Pyaari_Shailee - 17 years ago
urooj thumbnail
Amrita banks on 'Mera Bharat Mahaan'

Amrita Arora is excitedly looking forward to her next movie with Samir Karnik titled 'Mera Bharat Mahaan' starring Sohail Khan, Salman Khan and Preity Zinta, besides herself.

When asked as to what's the film all about, she said, "The film revolves around students who are learning film-making in an institute. They are given a project to make a documentary that requires them to go on this road journey to explore new avenues. Meanwhile, the students find that the journey has changed their lives completely."

What prompted you to take up this offer? Amrita quips, "I found the concept unique and said yes to it." To a