Anyone else hate Amma ji's character?

samarmin thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
She's occassionally funny but God, I can't stand her. Does she ever do anything other than beat people up? I find her and Prem Chaudhary guy intolerable.
She comes across as a rowdy bully. And to top it off, she promotes ridiculous superstitions told to her by that fake baba pandit ramphal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Therealbiggboss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
look this is a sitcom and don't see logic in everything
just enjoy the show
but actually I really enjoy her scene with tiwari
her superstition are OTT but overall she gets little screen space and same with prem
this show is all about characterless male who flirt with ladies
just enjoy it
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit-pandey24

look this is a sitcom and don't see logic in everything
just enjoy the show
but actually I really enjoy her scene with tiwari
her superstition are OTT but overall she gets little screen space and same with prem
this show is all about characterless male who flirt with ladies
just enjoy it

SAME JB TIWRI K SAATH SCENE HOTE ...I REALLY ENJOY
Maharaani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do, I hate that fatso Ammaji a lot, she is evil, selfish and brutal...she beats everybody up and misbehaves Bibhu a lot, ...her ganwar son Tiwari is always at Bibhu-Anita's place, but if Bibhu visits Angoori, she treats him so badly and disgustingly..if Bibhu does not formally work in office , evertimes she calls him Nalla like he does not have a name, and like she feeds him ...first look at your own son, even Anguri's granma and father to bro all hate Tiwari and Anguri's granma has chosen and knows that Bibhu is Angoori's groom /husband...selling ghatia quality kachhe, always after bhabhi, ordering around Angoori and making servants like Tillu toil without salary and machinating against Bibhuti is all Tiwari capable of.

Not only that,she is shown to be a lose character woman with affairs with Pandit Ramfal and she gives so disgusting tips to Angoori and can sink to any extent in name of upay like Tiwari should misbehave with maid servants, if someone misbehaved with Angoori as an upay so that his problems would go away... will that be okay with Angoori and Amma, OTHERS ARE NOT YOUR SACRIFICIAL GOATS TO BE SACRIFICED OF THEIR HONOUR IN NAME OF YOUR UPAYS OR BECAUSE IT WOULD PROFIT YOU, YOU CAN MOLEST AND RAPE...just because someone is a domestic help at your home you can molest them in name of upay? How disgusting. I hope she dies soon or goes out of show. even if comedy show highly immoral content like molest your kambai in name of upay is unacceptable.
Edited by Maharaani - 5 years ago