City: Somewhere in the middle of Pacific Ocean
Avadte shows: Trying to figure that
paradize12344 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Name: Jyoti

Profession: E&TC Engineer

City: Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Avdate Shows: Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta, Bandh Reshmache, Unch Maza Jhoka, JYRG, Ka Re Durava, Dil Dosti Duniyadari, Tula Pahte Re, Jeevlaga

Edited by paradize12344 - 5 years ago
Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Female physician 

Lives in usa

But mumbai gurl at heart 😍

Luv marathi shows n  luv laksya ashok sachin movies ( stress busters)

Sucker for  suspense 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Name: Suraj

Profession: Software Developer

City: Currently in Mumbai

Edited by surajhere - 4 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

Welcome Suraj. I am also Sherlock Holmes fan. If you know any site or other means where we can see Hindi dubbed adventures of Sherlock  Holmes let me know.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

Name: Suraj

Profession: Software Developer

City: Currently in Mumbai

Avadte Shows: Like most of Marathi people I know three languages , I will list three fav shows in each language.

Marathi: 

Shwetambara, Chimanrao ani Gundyabhau, Ek Shunya Shunya.

Hindi:

Jeevanrekha(Lifeline), Mahanagar, Byomkesh Bakshi.

English:

Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes, The Invisible man, Old Fox(German Show dubbed(subbed?) in English shown on DD)

Hello Suraj, nice of you to introduce yourself  .  Your favourite serials are a rare choice😎. I mean I have not seen many people list these serials as their most favourite serials👍🏼. Would have loved to see them but only a few seemed to be available. Here is one episode of Shwetambara 

The signature is cool BTW 😎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Y0qps7rGY

Edited by BhetuPunha - 4 years ago
surajhere thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Hello Suraj, nice of you to introduce yourself  .  Your favourite serials are a rare choice😎. I mean I have not seen many people list these serials as their most favourite serials👍🏼. Would have loved to see them but only a few seemed to be available. Here is one episode of Shwetambara 

The signature is cool BTW 😎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Y0qps7rGY

They are difficult to find, especially Lifeline . I have been looking for Old Fox for a long time but unable to find. Didi's comedy show and Old Fox are two of the many German shows that would be telecast on DD. Then there was Telematch.

Thanks for the Shwetambara episode. It is uploaded by Vasudha Desgpande, I think, she was one of the actor in the serial. Shwetambara episodes seem to be missing too, what a shame.

Edited by surajhere - 4 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They are difficult to find, especially Lifeline . I have been looking for Old Fox for a long time but unable to find. Didi's comedy show and Old Fox are two of the many German shows that would be telecast on DD. Then there was Telematch.

Thanks for the Shwetambara episode. It is uploaded by Vasudha Desgpande, I think, she was one of the actor in the serial. Shwetambara episodes seem to be missing too, what a shame.

Watched a part of telematch. The concept of telematch is quite fun 👍🏼, wish it was implemented in India as well😎. Matches of fun games between different villages, towns and cities in India, that would be good television 😎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRjy4uz59Gk

The Old Fox , you mean this ? It is in german 🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqNnF6-63yc

Edited by BhetuPunha - 4 years ago
Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am looking for all episodes this was supposed to be thriller n exciting 

I think it was based onnenglish play woman in white 

The show was quite famous wen it ran its course on dd but i was too little to 😫understand 

surajhere thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

I am looking for all episodes this was supposed to be thriller n exciting 

I think it was based onnenglish play woman in white 

The show was quite famous wen it ran its course on dd but i was too little to 😫understand 

I too was a kid . The opening song with that actress, Shweta Joglekar was her name I think, in white terrified me at that time. I also did not like Raguhvir Nevrekar's character.  Since I was a kid I do not remember it quite well but Nevrekar left a very terrifying impression on my 'balman' at that time.