25th Dec. Full Update (done by me)

KkUsUm04 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

25 dec .

full update.

VAIDEHI'S ROOM

Starts with vaidehi screaming and Aryan hearing her scream.vaidehi goes like neel?.. jumps outta bed and goes neel tum...but neel grabs her and puts the knife to her neck.

vaidehi says you are alive neel?..what are you doing …on the other hand Aryan looks like he will start walking to vaidehis room. neel jerks off vaidehi and starts to walk off ..

vaidehi goes Neel..and he goes enough!! point the knife to vaidehi! neel now says u deceived me?! vaidehi looks shock on there Aryan is getting closer to her room. neel now says hearing my death you came straight to this house. vaidehi says no neel.. and he says enough not a word more with your fake mouth (jhoote zabanse) there Aryan still walking to vaidehis room neel questions her on why did she lie and make false promises about love. vaidehi screams this is all a lie! neel gets mad now saying this is a lie?!! then is it also a lie of what I saw in the hospital?...then he points to vaidehis arm saying didn't Aryan touch u there?.. yes or no? vaidehi jerks neels hands off and says enough now! I came to Aryan because I had a majburi! and neel goes majburi vaidehi?..what kind?...vaidehi goes I came to take revenge on harsh and Aryan! neel shocked and Aryan still walking to her room! vaidehi tells neel that she came here to only get revenge of your death. please trust me! im telling the truth ! ill show u that vaidehi still belongs to neel and only neel and now neel is looking at his picture and necklace that he gave to her during there marriage. now finally Aryan comes front of vaidehis room and they noticed him there and neel hides and Aryan just fly open the door looking at one another…Vaidehi walks to Aryan and saying didn't I tell u knock and then come in?..dont u understand?... and there Aryan is still looking around her room..and asks who was you talking to?.and why was you yelling?... vaidehi goes oo there was a cockroach in my room…Aryan looks like cockroach?... there is none in my room…then vaidehi goes like maybe when I came from my home it came with me? now what?.. besides to I look dumb that I will scream for no reason and besides what will u do?. kill the cockroach?.. you don't have guts to open your mouth in front of your father what will you kill a cockroach?.. Aryan looks speechless and vaidehi tells him to get out she don't need a namard like him around Aryan gets mad saying stay in your limits vaidehi goes don't teach me my limits! now im sleepy and you too also go to bed go! ….she closes the door and sigh a relief neel comes out and she asks him now do you believe me?.. neel says yes but…why were you talking like that?.. not vaidehi its bevrehi in order to get revene for your murder I had to come back to this house (flash backs on how she did this plan and how Aryan saw her and paid her and how she entered this house with the help of arundati and sameer) now she tells him Aryan thinks im a girl from the bastii whos name is berivhi  he don't know that the real vaidhi is still alive…and sayings believe me neel I only came with those intentions…neels tells her she isn't alone now he is with her! vaidehi tells him you was always with me but now your baby is also with me neels looks lost like I don't understand …vaidehi tells him im doing to be the mother of your child.. neel now happy and goes what…you mean…really?..ved nods her head yes need happy again says ved…our?...omg and they both hug. neel says thank you so much … ved then tells him its not safe for him to stay there any longer and tells him to go to arundati and saamer and stay there then Aryan wont be able to reach you. neel says maybe your right ill go stay with them and you take care of your self and our kid kisses her head and says ill see you. and goes ! ved happy.

NEXT DAY

They show bhumija walking in with her bag and harsh looks at her so does Aryan all are shocked. all get up from sitting bhumija goes "mama" and sita goes bhumija?..you?.. suddenly?.. and this bag?...all still shock akash walks up to bhum and says is everything alright?...you was going to honeymoon right?..sita says tell beta what happen?... bhum says everything is finished my marriage ,my love …everything is finished … all now are really shocked! …

SID'S HOUSE

Sid finds a letter and says bhums letter?... in the letter it reads "im leaving sid because in every condition I can be by your side but not when I have to pretend a marriage I still love you and still want to give you all the happiness a wife should give to her husband but  your tension is what I can not tolerate the relationship which is a burden on your heart isn't letting you life In peace im ending that relationship" now sid is very shocked  her letter continues saying "because I only want your happiness. bhum"  sid gets shocked and drops the letter looks confused.

BACK TO JAI SHING'S HOUSE

There bhum telling all that she wrote him a letter telling sid everything that happen to her before marriage but someone changed that letter so how is that my fault?.. Aryan then gets a little shocked and ved really looks shocked and looks at Aryan…bhum contiues saying if sid had read that letter then all this would not have happened. Harsh then says why did you have to tell him the truth?.. all shocked hearing this bhum says your saying this papa?...i was going to start a new life with someone I didn't want to lie and start it! im sorry papa but what you can do I cant do…at that harsh yells says fine don't do it jai shing khandan's badnami and shame to the family is ok with her but couldn't hide a small thing?..at that bhum goes small thing?...what karan did to me to you was a small thing?... yes papa your right for you that's a small thing for the fact you took money and sold my self respect to them..you sold your daughter! for you that's a small thing but for my its bigger then my life! if you are so proud of your money then go and sauda on me marriage and buy me my happiness (harsh now looking down) go and pay my husband to love me! Go why are you still standing there papa! if money can buy love and relationships then I would sell all your wealth and buy your love for my mother harsh now looking really sad and down bhum and sita cry! there ved things she must talk to sid about this.

AT A RESTAURANT (outdoor)

Aryan goes to his car and this guy (the guy the police had caught) tell him the police caught him and beat him and aryan asks did you tell anything?...guy tells him no I didn't. Aryan tells him alright ! you will get your money but remember after today I don't know you and you don't know me. get lost now! then comes askash with a another cop saying whats the rush?..aryan is shocked! akash asks Aryan are you shocked seeing me hear?.. shocked to see what im doing here?.(Aryan now getting mad) I came here following you gunda and looks like I came to the right man! Aryan walks up to akash and saying what are you trying to say?.. akash tells him im saying that you know this guy…this is one of the four guys who was following neel and ved. and if this is your guy then its very clear that no one else has hand in neels murder but you Aryan !! Aryan now has a evil smile says wow so now inspector akash is talking with if's and buts?.. but your forgetting akash court wants proof not your nonsense akash tells him he will find proof very soon and leaves.

SID'S HOUSE.

Sid still looking at that letter..ved walks in and says what will happen if u keep reading that letter the space between you and bhum wont get any closer..sid says yes I used to love her…ved gives a gross look saying love?..a relationship which can break for many reasons your calling that love?.. what are you punishing her for?..for what because she told you the whole truth?...didnt hide anything from you??? and if someone messed up her life was that bhums fault?.. or is it that the person she loved and trusted most kicked her to the curve was that her fault?... tell me sid! where was bhum wrong?..no sid but by knowing the truth you act like this with bhum then its not her whos wrong its you! its not bhum whos a liar its you! she wasn't the one to deceive you it was you who deceived her! sid says yes… you are right ! I did wrong to bhum I have hurt her love and trust its not her whos a sinner its me! for the fact I didn't trusted her truth …. I must confess my mistake front of her ask for forgiveness ved now smiles.

SAMEER OR ARUNDATIS HOUSE (not sure)

Neel says I don't believe that ved is been doing all this by her self by facing harsh and Aryan. its hard to even point a finger at harsh and Aryan and its far that someone punish them but ved…. unbelievable. sameer tells neel you have to idea what ved went through hearing your death news now arundati says yes and I guess it was your pain which give her (ved) the courage to step up to Aryan and harsh neel tells them both you 2 also have a hand in it. and now im also here to help ved. and sameer if you like you can go back to jhanki. she needs you. ved also comes there and says yes sameer neel is right at this moment she needs you more then we do. over here us 3 is here and besides I only have one last stop to play. neel asks last step?..yes this time ill play such a game where Aryan wont have anything left nor a chance to say.

JAI SHINGS HOUSE.

harsh is asking Aryan whats wrong with you?.. this is not the time to get drunk but to stay alert and understand  the musibaat why don't you understand the simple little thing?..  Aryan gets mad and asks his father whos musibaat should he understand?.. arundati's?..metlees?...or that bevrihi's? and now the biggest musibaat of all that akash!

harsh says why are you worried about him?.. he is busy solving tara's case at that time akash walks in saying you all must be talking about me?..go on tell me? what do you want to know ? that what wil happen to tara's case?..you both will be sad to know that I have solved her case and closed it too because now I have to work on neel's and ved case and that case i will solve very fast and close it. harsh then says maybe you didn't understand the old talks its not easy to put hands on harsh vardan jai shing not for you and not for you kanoun. akash tells him something comes in my hand or not but a handcuffs  will come in your  hands for sure. because the case I made for you this time will be very solid and your arrest warrant too. Aryan was about to walk upto akash but harsh stops him. akash goes on saying im telling you this before hand so that later on you to don't much pain . harsh says in a low tone "very smart" and both Aryan and harsh walks off while akash is smiling …. front of the stairs ved is coming down stairs and Aryan is walking upstairs drunk…(in his head ) hes saying ved you wont let me live in peace! from the day you came in my life you have just ruined me! all my happiness my peace you took from me! but not now and now I will take your life away from you I will not spare you! I will kill you and is about to put his hands on veds neck and ved just jerks his hands off saying HEY! what are you doing ?..who you putting your hands on?.. till today no one had guts to put there hands on me so who are you?! (Aryan now getting mad) she then goes on saying you know that bherivi with her mouth also knows how to use a knife! if you ever try to do that again ill cut your hands and throw it away! now get lost from here (Aryan now is moving upstairs ) ved is smiling… Aryan is sleeping and suddenly gets a headache moves his around and puts his hand out and feels blood on the bed and has a very shocked looks jumpes up looking and shaking his hand and then looks at the bed saying blood?...very shocked then neel says Aryan and Aryan all scared looks at whos calling him its neel all bloody (where Aryan had stabbed him) ends on very very shocked aryan's face.

TOMRROWS EPI:

Ayran goes like neel?.. neel says yes Aryan its me. Aryan is out in the hall near the stairs saying yesterday neel's ghost came to his room to harsh. Aryan looks really scared all just looking at Aryan as if hes going mad.

The End!

hope you all liked my very 1st update!   

Neetu 😳

comments/ratings: 8/10.. really nice and interesting epi. neel and ved are back together. also aryan is getting ready to pay for what he has done. must watch epi.

Edited by KkUsUm04 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Thanks neetu! nice job :)
You forgot to rate the eppy like our dear anu (masti) 😳 u might wanna do that ? .. just a suggestion. thnx again
KkUsUm04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Thanks neetu! nice job :)
You forgot to rate the eppy like our dear anu (masti) 😳 u might wanna do that ? .. just a suggestion. thnx again

ok i c what you mean... i looked at anu's update again.. ill do that right now

thanx lots😊

Edited by KkUsUm04 - 17 years ago
bsmartguy thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update 😃
KkUsUm04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsmartguy

Thanks for the superb update 😃

welcome😳

Shakstar thumbnail
thanks for the super update and thanks once agen for filling in for me 😊
amit.shipra thumbnail
really nice nd interesting epi...
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the great update 👏 👏 Sounds like an interesting eppy, with Neel-Vaidehi back together 😃
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i loved the 25th epi it was very good. todays has to be better! but it was so bogus coz i was at ma aunts house while watchin it n everyone was talkin so loud i cudnt hear tht much.. ur update really helped. i cant wait to watch it again in the morning it comes at 1:00...suppose to be 12 but iono what happened.. 😊
thanks again!
KkUsUm04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shakstar

thanks for the super update and thanks once agen for filling in for me 😊

welcome and not a prob at all.😊