Fabulous and so Awesome Update

Divya seems jealous of Shagun 

while Shagun is a really great friend and she only wants

Ishita and Raman together happy 

Mihir is aware of Divya and why she cut the call with Ishita 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Raman is naughty towards ishita.Raman mesmerized by her was romantic. Raman shagun dialogues are funny.ishita shagun scene was nice

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update 

Ishra moments disturbed by mihir 😆

Shagun for a change in positive avatar 👍🏼

Loved it

Thanks for the pm 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Shot 30

Raman : btw you had already started thinking about our baby & name..

She looked on him with shocked expression

Ishita : matlab i spelled everything..

Raman : ji, ye sahi hai bache ka naam soch liya but process..he was saying when she closed his mouth nodding in no

Ishita : no naa raman..saying she tried to climb down but he pulled her on him

Raman : what no ab bachon k liye mehnat to mujhe hi karni hogi na..he said naughtily making her blush while he pecked her temple lovingly & she closed her eyes feeling the moment when mihir knocked the door

Mihir : bhai ..raman immediately covered her with blanket & peep out from door

Raman : ha bol..

Mihir : why are you peeping like this? Let me come inside..

Raman : no aise hi bol..

Mihir : kya bhai u won't let me come inside..he said making a sad pout when ishita called him "raman let him come inside, I'm going to washroom" saying she went while raman askwd him to come , mihir looked around  

Raman : aise kya dekh rha?

Mihir : don't know but something different .. Saying he sat on bed & shouts "ahhh"

Raman : what happened ?

Mihir : ye hairpin chubhi mujhe..showed him , raman took it from his hand when mihir questions through eyes about ishita's presence there which raman nodded "that's why I was stopping you , but u remains an idiot forever" 

Ishita : don't call him idiot raman .. Said from washroom while mihir gets happy & signalled raman that she is in his side

Raman : jyada khush mat ho..

Mihir : bhabhi can u smell something or should i say someone in burning ..said laughs

Raman : oh hello I'm not jealous smjha , now tell me why had come here to Disturbe

Mihir :so mean bhai, btw aunty was calling u both for breakfast so i just came to inform ..

Raman : u go & we are coming, btw i had messaged you something..

Mihir : yes i brought it ..saying he handled him a packet  & went from there

Raman called ishita & gave her that packet, actually he asked mihir to buy some clothes for ishita soon ishita get ready after taking shower & come out , she was wearing baby pink palajo & kurti with simple embroidery looking extremly beautiful, raman just mesmerise seeing her when she call him breaking his trance

Ishita : raman..

Raman : hmm..

ishita : u too get ready , everyone must be waiting for us..he come forward & put that strand behind her ear which was blocking his view & both shared a beautiful eye lock when shagun comes there

Shagun : sorry sorry i didn't saw anything..saying she closed her eyes making ishita embarras

Raman : can't u knock the door such a ill mannered ppl. .. Said galring her annoyingly

Shagun : oye mr mannered u should have locked the door before romancing ..said pointing finger towards him , raman was about reply ishita signalled him in no

Raman : aaj bach gyi angel ki wajah se.. He went inside washroom 

Shagun : how are you feeling ishita ?

Ishita : thik hu just lil headache, don't know how i consume alochol..

Shagun : i knew it that's why brought lemon water for you, drink it you will feel better..ishita thanked her & drink it ..meanwhile her phone buzzed flashing divya's name, shagun excused from there 

Ishita : hi divya..

Divya : hey ishu, how are you? ..

Ishita : hmm I'm good just lil headache..

Divya : take lemon water , it will help in it..

Ishita : hmm shagun ne diya abhi, such a nice girl she is..

Divya : sabko wahi nice lagti hai, i know yesterday she has saved you but itna bhi kya uski tareef..said in jealousy 

Ishita : saved me ? What happened yesterday..then divya narrates her everything 

Divya : i wish u was in sense teri amma ka muh dekhne layak tha..said with laugh

Ishita : thank u murugan what if shagun didn't seen it , kitna drama ho jata & bcoz of me raman or unki family ki insult ho jati..

Divya : but hua to nahi na so chill , don't stress yourself..

Ishita : i should thank shagun for this na..

Divya : hmm..meanwhile mihir came from behind

Mihir : bhabhi kitna time lagega, me & shagun waiting for you guys..divya made face hearing this

Ishita : bas raman aa jaye , phir aate hai..

Divya : ishu i will talk to u later..saying she hung the call

Ishita : arey listen , ise kya hua..

Mihir : what happened bhabhi?

Ishita : nothing i was talking to divya , but suddenly she cuts it..mihir smiles as he know the reason 

Mihir : it's ok may be she have any work, achha I'm going, we both come fast..saying he went meanwhile raman too came out wearing trousers & tee

Raman : let's go angel everyone must be waiting.. He starts walking but stopped seeing her lost & asked her about it 

Ishita : how will i face mummy ji or papa ji, they must be angry with me na..

Raman : why would they angry with you?

Ishita : kal jo bhi hua..

Raman : angel u was in fault someone had spiked ur drink & moreover none had seen u in that condition except me, mihir, shagun & divya so there is nothing to worry, if u r still not satisfy come with me..saying he holds her hand & takes her in hall where all were waiting for them

Raman : maa, paoa see what's your bahu is saying.  

Toshi came to her & asked carresing her hair " what happened puttar? how's ur health now?"

Raman : she is saying , u guys must be angry with her about last night..mr bhalla too comes forward

Mr bhalla : arey puttar that's not ur fault , someone has done it or agr teri galti hoti bhi to bachon ki galtiyon ko maaf karna maa baap ka farz hota hai or humare liye to tu humari beti hai..ishita's eyes well up & she just hugged them 

Toshi ji : na mera bachcha come have something , you must be feeling hungry & u know i made ur fav dosa…

Shagun : with my help, now come we are hungry..saying she pulled ishita & make her sit making ishra smiles , soon all starts having happily while ishita thanked him through eyes & he just gave her flying kiss in return, after completing breakfast mr & mrs bhalla went for a funtion in their society , raman & mihir were discussing on some project while shagun was in kitchen when ishita came there

Ishita : shagun listen..

Shagun : haan bolo , do u need something..she asked with concern

Ishita : no actually i want to thank you for last night, if you haven't seen me there & stopped me so I'll be on mihika's place & bcoz of me sabki kitni insult ho jati, thank you so much..

Shagun pressed her hand "ohho ishita don't be formal the way raman is my friend , you too & don't worry jab tak shagun hai yahan none can spoil urs happiness" ishita smiles 

Ishita : i know you must be thinking , why mihika wanted to do that with me..

Shagun : actually mihir had told me everything in the morning ..ishita looked down when shagun side hugged her saying that she should be happy getting this family rather than being sad thinking about iyers 

Ishita : you are right , i had been done something really good in my past birth that i got this loving family & raman..

Shagun : now me too..said with laughs & both hugged each other meanwhile raman & mihir comes from behind

Raman : ohho kya ho ra yahan?

Shagun : yaar raman ur angel is such a sweetheart..

Raman made face hearing angel from her mouth while mihir & ishita chuckles seeing him & shagun looked them 

Shagun : what?

Mihir : don't you know angel word pe bhai ka copyright hai so don't you dare call bhabhi ang..he stopped & said "haina bhai"

Raman : ji haan no one i repeat no one will call her angel except me..

Shagun : ohh god u r so possessive about just a word…

Raman : it's not a word it's my feeling , my love for her ..both shared a serene eyelock while shagun cleared her throat 

Shagun : hum bhi khade hai rahon mein.. Mihir & she laughs 

Ishita : achha I'm going now..

Raman : wait I'm coming to drop you… when he got a call from clients for an ungent meeting

Ishita : it's ok u go for meeting, i will go..

Shagun : i will drop ishita, ishi bahane will see her house..ishita nodded 

Raman : drive safely haan , she don't like fast driving so keep the speed normal..

Shagun  : anything else sir ...said folding hand while Raman just side hugged ishita & ask her to call after reaching which she nodded

That's all for now, hope you all liked it..

Love

Harshita

Ps : filtering buddy list who r not invisible & if any wants pm then sent buddy request..

nice update

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing update dear... 

Ishra morning romance... Puttar is so naughty.. 🤭.. 

Mihir come and he didn't let him enter the room... 

Possesive puttar.. ❤.. Ishrami scene was lovely... So shagun come get welled up with biwi.. 

Divya... Jealous baby.. 🤣.. 

So toshiji and Mr. Bhalla told ishu that she is like their daughter .. Lovely scene... 

So ushu thanked shagun... Ishgun bonding was beautiful... ❤.. 

Possesive puttar.. ❤❤.. 

Lovely.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for om dear

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4