Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
So Guys..
Dil Hi toh hai first episode is out..πŸ˜ƒ

People who were fortunate enough to watch the episode ...please share your view & your Take about the show...like casting acting ..look etc ..πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting to read your Take...😊

I'll share mine once I watch the episode πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ek baat bina dekhe keh skti hun... KARAN KUNDRRA killed it!!!!!
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_dreamer

Ek baat bina dekhe keh skti hun... KARAN KUNDRRA killed it!!!!!

satya vachanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was very disappointing. A typical EK serial. Acting was weak from all actors. Hope it picks up in the upcoming episodes.
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Karishma700

It was very disappointing. A typical EK serial. Acting was weak from all actors. Hope it picks up in the upcoming episodes.

Acting was disappointing?? No way... Anything else can be, but acting was on point, even newbie Yogita did good. 
Edited by shreya_arjuhi - 5 years ago
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Karishma700

Maybe youvwatched some other show πŸ˜† you may or may not like show but acting was on point
Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_dreamer

Maybe youvwatched some other show πŸ˜† you may or may not like show but acting was on point

You guys need to respect other person's view. When the post is about how one felt about the show and one expresses it. Respect it even though you have a different opinion. I do that! I felt every one over acted and I still stand by it. I had lot of expectations . Disappointed. My Opinion!
Karishma700 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_arjuhi

Acting was disappointing?? No way... Anything else can be, but acting was on point, even newbie Yogita did good. 

Newbie with her friends in the beginning was very annoying and yes she picked up later in the episode. Lets see how the show picks up.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well  I find  the episode  average, but let see its just start, frankly the new girl is OK,  but I hope asmita sood was the lead it's shocking she was playing cameo role.  She is well known and experienced actor. 
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The styling team is so on point. ...
Does anyone know who is the stylist...?