Puru trying 2 blast alexander

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
As per precap d bridge on which Puru is standing get blast making Puru fallin water , but when Alexander was walking on d bridge Puru was looking down on d bridge , then bomb blast. So most probably this blast is 4 Alexander 2 kill him . 
Kya bravery Wah !!!

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

As per precap d bridge on which Puru is standing get blast making Puru fallin water , but when Alexander was walking on d bridge Puru was looking down on d bridge , then bomb blast. So most probably this blast is 4 Alexander 2 kill him . 
Kya bravery Wah !!!

Agar aisa hua to officially Sony trying to impress their international audience😆 but I don't think this will happen...yeh to sarasar bhujdili hogi
Khud socho Puru bridge pe kyu aaya , agar vo escape hona Chahta 2 bridge pe nhi rukta, there is plan.
If this happens the Puru is not brave then...
Aur agar Alexander ne hi🤣 porus ko doobne se bacha liya to...as he won't want a warrior to die like this 
I guess Alex will be injured , as Rohit is injured in real , so he will be on bed rest 4 somedays.
Maybe he's trying to trick Alexander into thinking he fell in the water and drowned, so that Alexander will celebrate his victory too early and Puru will have time to go back to PR, save his mother, and then come back with a real army.

Alexander shouldn't be surprised by the blasts. Also, he didn't just go to the bridge for nothing. He knew Puru had a plan and might make the connection between the way Puru escaped the arena during the blasts in Faras with someone else's help and the way he's going to end up in the water.

Forcing the soldiers onto bridge was a good way of keeping them from spreading horizontally, so Puru was able to attack two at a time as they approached him. Alexander was smart. He understood that and stopped his soldiers from advancing further to prevent deaths and also to deal with Porus himself.

What was Roxanne doing there?

I thought she was going to be impressed with Alexander but now that she's seen Puru's kaarnaame on the bridge she will swing back the other way again. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Running away from a war field is greatest symbol of cowardness 4 with whatever lame reason he has 4 it, it is just a prediction 4 future track 
Roxxane already witness so called bravery of Sony TV Puru, I don't think she will now argue with Alex

Puru on elephant has every kind of weapon with him but still hd dint attack Alex or defended himself , maybe he thought let do bhasanbaji first , pata nhi for mauka mile na mile
I really could care less about Porus's yojna at this point. The battle was fought on the battlefield itself. Eventhough Alexander and his army were literally caught off guard by the release of elephants, they still stood alongside each other and didn't let themselves be overpowered by the unexpected Truly it was tadbeer over taqdeer today ⭐️ My favorite thing about Alexander is he truly put in practice what he preaches. I LOVED LOVED how Alexander was looking Porus right into the eyes while circling his elephants with fire and right after, that triumphant shoutout he gave to his soldiers, telling them since they conquered half of the world together and made their way successfully to this day, they must not step back at any cost ! Him leading and boosting up the moral of his troop was gloriously done ! That roar, that energy and that fist lifting up in air with poigne. ROHIT was really feeling himself and I am all for it ! Alexander demonstrating himself to his army how to deal with those scary hurdles only by facette. "Aaj tak aise janwar kabhi paida nahi hua hai Porus jo Alexander kabu mein na kar sake YEEESSS !!! WE WERE TRULY BACK TODAY WITH ZEUS KA BETA 👏 👏 ⭐️