Gangutai #confusionsepi5

sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello naaginates
Mera pehla confusionpostepi5

Aaj hi likhna shuru kiya hai...U can call me gangu tai...
I hope i will entertain u all

Well dont mind if someone doesn't liked the name naaginates
Its just on my mind & written it...So after watching 5 episode i am totally confused...How many naagins are there...Is it vish or bela...ya phir yuvi ki ma sumitra...baba re baba confusion...πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to yuvi maa bhaiya bahut tez kitni jaldi bela ko mana liya aur bela...kya really aaj ki ladkiya itni instantly shaadi ke liye ready ho jaati hai...may be ..πŸ˜› chalo maan liya sab theek ho gaya hoga...

Arey bhaiya but vish kyu itna attract hui...usko kshe mirchi lagi...
Gangu tayi ka confusion episode 5
Sabko ans dena hoga

Free feel to post ur views
Milengey next week 

Love u all
Edited by sha_rocks - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The sound Naaginates felt like Nuggets to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
I'm also slightly confused with the episode and the way Bella have gyan to Sumitra before running after her papa then suddenly she accepting is still disturbing.
Vish seeing Bella and Mahir's marriage has gone bonkers. Seriously now makers should reveal who actually is Ruhi.

Finally welcome to Naaginates forum Gangu tai πŸ˜ƒ
sha_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Deeksha...

The sound Naaginates felt like Nuggets to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I'm also slightly confused with the episode and the way Bella have gyan to Sumitra before running after her papa then suddenly she accepting is still disturbing.
Vish seeing Bella and Mahir's marriage has gone bonkers. Seriously now makers should reveal who actually is Ruhi.

Finally welcome to Naaginates forum Gangu tai πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u darling...nuggets na na buddy naaginates
Ab naagin modern hogayi hai toh naam bhi thoda interesting
Hona chahiye na...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow your title πŸ˜†
I am also very confused 

In the first place i didnt like what Mahir did. Then Bela ran which was good. Then she suddenly came back which was weird 

Then she took all those sweet vows then she is again in precap telling hin he deceived her

Whats going on man

And Vish is vamp but i am feeling bad for her which has never happened to me before 

Errr cpnfusoon
sha_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Wow your title πŸ˜†

I am also very confused 

In the first place i didnt like what Mahir did. Then Bela ran which was good. Then she suddenly came back which was weird 

Then she took all those sweet vows then she is again in precap telling hin he deceived her

Whats going on man

And Vish is vamp but i am feeling bad for her which has never happened to me before 

Errr cpnfusoon

Humko toh yeh lag raha hai jitne bhi female characters wa hai..sabhi ke sabhi naaginwa le roop le levi hai...hum sabko pagla kar rakh diye hai...humko yoj doubt ba hota ki kahi mahirr bhi toh kauna naag nhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰