Helly Shah and Namish Taneja to reunite for a new show?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
It's time for former co-actors Helly Shah and Namish Taneja, who were seen as bhabhi and devar on the show 'Swaragini Jodein Rishton Ke Sur', to reunite on screen. We have heard that they have been finalised for a new show by the producers of 'Thapki Pyar Ki' and 'Belan Wali Bahu'. However, unlike their previous outing, this time around, they will be paired opposite each other. The show is said to be loosely based on the Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor-starrer hit film, 'Jab We Met'. The actors are currently negotiating the monies and are expected to sign on the dotted line soon.
Incidentally, Kanwar Dhillon and Ankitta Sharma are also in the reckoning for the parts, but the team associated with the show is keen on Helly and Namish.

While Helly was last seen on 'Devanshi' as the grown-up Devanshi, Namish featured on the show 'Ikyawann'.

Namish didn't respond to our calls and text messages, but Helly said, "Yes, I am in talks for the show, but nothing is finalised yet.

I want Helly with Varun. Looking forward to see helly & jab we met like story sounds good but think Varun is better 
I can totally picture Helly as the cute, bubbly and vivacious Geet of Jab we met. This is exciting.
thanx 4 sharing.
btw now i think helly has backed out of this show.bcoz shes not keeping well.

but i wud'd luved  2 see her in the show but wid varun.