Bhootu

Finally The Nightmare Comes To An End

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

So, finally the nightmare ends. 

I was really curious to know how they were gonna put an end to this nonsense. Well what do you know? It was a masterpiece of nonsense. ðŸĪŽ ðŸĪŽ ðŸĪŽ

While reading the WU, I was like did they appoint different writer to write each scene or they handed it over to Arshiya & her classmates & the kids finished it? 😕 😕 😕

As far as I know from the WU, when AnVik got married, Anandita's MIL played all sorts of tricks to keep them apart & shortly after that Anandita forgot everything. There was hardly any concern from her side for Vikram.

So in yesterday's episode, one fire incident & she remembered everything & today she was sad seeing her & Vikram's wedding photo. Like seriously? When did she fell for him? In her dream??? 😕 😕 😕

And Shona's mother just came & took her!!! No one said a word!!! ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē

The funniest of them all Anandita became pregnant. ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē I am not making fun of religion guys. I had watched in Hanuman that His mother had worship lord Shiva for 12 years & then Lord blessed her & Pawan Dev carried Lord Shiva's energy/prasad to her after which she got pregnant. If I am wrong here, please do correct me.

Seeing how Anandita was pregnant all of a sudden, I was like - is Gopal really so fond of Anandita that He made it possible for Anandita to get pregnant without doing the obvious. ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ

I remember when I was a kid, I used to think if a girl gets married she will automatically have a child as that's what was shown in movies. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Today, for the first time I have felt S2 is for kids because they would have never questioned about such a blooper. 😉 😉 😉

And finally, Gopal transfers Pihu's soul into her sister's body.  ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē So that's it???? What about attaining salvation??? 😕 😕 😕 Or was this kid born without a soul that this magical transfer didn't cause any problem. Anyway I was thinking to watch the last part. But the WU itself has given me indigestion. I don't want to vomit after watching this. ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ

Anyway, since BHOOTU has finally ended, this might be my last post in this forum. So how can I finish it without mentioning AarHi?    I still remember when I had first read the article about their exit, I was like - this is a rumor. But then both Sana & Kinshuk confirmed it & I was heartbroken. 😭 😭 😭 During the last few episodes of S1, I had literally prayed to God that no matter what happens, AarHi shouldn't die. Well, God granted my wish. But the way those two were shown the door & the catastrophe that followed later, I would never forgive the production house & Zee TV for that. ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą Although, it doesn't matter to them, but still.

This whole week in one sense I was in a festive mood. Reason being BHOOTU going off air. I had decided to watch the last episode but WU prevented me from doing that. And again I am like did this show really deserve such a horrible ending?

I don't know about other serials but BHOOTU addressed some real issues & portrayed heartfelt emotions. I have never seen in any other Indian show where they have shown how a couple starts becoming distant after a child's death. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ And then through Suchi's suicide attempt they showed how at times a very strong person can fall weak & take some drastic actions 😭 😭 😭 & how a little bit of help can save a person's life. ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— Then there was a very neat romantic angle. ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ And how can I forget the selfless love of both the mothers for Pihu. âĪïļ âĪïļ âĪïļ

I am really feeling sad for all the actors & crews who gave their best just to make this show popular & let it be destroyed by the idiotic decision of the production house.

Anyways, I have ranted enough. Wish all of the cast of S1 get better projects in future & shine there. 👍🏞 👍🏞 👍🏞 This has been a total waste. ðŸ‘ŽðŸž 👎🏞 👎🏞

Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nushy1995

So, finally the nightmare ends.

{{{Sounds WOW }}}

I was really curious to know how they were gonna put an end
to this nonsense. Well what do you know? It was a masterpiece of nonsense. ðŸĪŽ ðŸĪŽ ðŸĪŽ

{{{{Absolutely makes sense from Trash Mind Zombies Write n Act N throw To Viewers Like who Watching Still ðŸĪĢ ...}}}}

While reading the WU, I was like did they appoint
different writer to write each scene or they handed it over to Arshiya &
her classmates & the kids finished it? 😕 😕 😕

in that case kids write better stuff so not possible 😉 ..

As far as I know from the WU, when AnVik got married,
Anandita's MIL played all sorts of tricks to keep them apart & shortly
after that Anandita forgot everything. There was hardly any concern from her
side for Vikram.

So in yesterday's episode, one fire incident & she
remembered everything & today she was sad seeing her & Vikram's wedding
photo. Like seriously? When did she fell for him? In her dream??? 😕 😕 😕

{{{{Actually that fire accidents n few more things not make sense in s1 itself but copy paste all ðŸĪĢ .nothing to write or do just check some random scenes in previous scripts n do on STONERs ðŸĪĢ..}}}

And Shona's mother just came & took her!!! No one said a
word!!! ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē

{{{Shona mom oh a new entry seems pretty n good in acting too }}}.

The funniest of them all Anandita became pregnant.ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē I am
not making fun of religion guys. I had watched in Hanuman that His mother had
worship lord Shiva for 12 years & then Lord blessed her & Pawan Dev carried
Lord Shiva's energy/prasad to her after which she got pregnant. If I am wrong
here, please do correct me.

Your Right Hanuman show shown Anjana getting pregnant very divine way she done 12yrs penance n away from kesari. pawandev carried Shivji Energy to anjana womb. they shown similar to Lord Ram birth 😊 ..

Seeing how Anandita was pregnant all of a sudden, I was like
.{{{It's A Kids Show 😉 }}}
- is Gopal really so fond of Anandita that He made it possible for Anandita to
get pregnant without doing the obvious. ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ

I remember when I was a kid, I used to think if a girl gets
married she will automatically have a child as that's what was shown in movies.😆😆😆
ðŸĪĢ 😆ðŸĪĢ..

Today, for the first time I have felt S2 is for kids because they would have
never questioned about such a blooper. 😉 😉 😉

{{{Obviously n Who cares 😊}}

And finally, Gopal transfers Pihu's soul into her sister's
body. ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē So that's it???? What about attaining salvation??? 😕 😕 😕 Or was this kid born
without a soul that this magical transfer didn't cause any problem. Anyway I
was thinking to watch the last part. But the WU itself has given me
indigestion. I don't want to vomit after watching this. ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ

{{{{Very Good Decision ]]]}}}}

Anyway, since BHOOTU has finally ended, this might be my
last post in this forum. So how can I finish it without mentioning AarHi? I
still remember when I had first read the article about their exit, I was like -
this is a rumor. But then both Sana & Kinshuk confirmed it & I was
heartbroken. 😭 😭 😭 During the last few episodes of S1, I had literally prayed to God
that no matter what happens, AarHi shouldn't die. Well, God granted my wish.
But the way those two were shown the door & the catastrophe that followed
later, I would never forgive the production house & Zee TV for that.
ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą Although, it doesn't matter to them, but still.

This whole week in one sense I was in a festive mood. Reason
being BHOOTU going off air. I had decided to watch the last episode but WU
prevented me from doing that. And again I am like did this show really
deserve such a horrible ending?

I don't know about other serials but BHOOTU addressed some
real issues & portrayed heartfelt emotions. I have never seen in any other
Indian show where they have shown how a couple starts becoming distant after a
child's death.😭😭😭 And then through Suchi's suicide attempt they showed how at
times a very strong person can fall weak & take some drastic actions 😭 😭 😭 &
how a little bit of help can save a person's life.ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ— Then there was a very neat
romantic angle. ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ And how can I forget the selfless love of both the mothers for
Pihu. âĪïļ âĪïļ âĪïļ

I am really feeling sad for all the actors & crews who gave
their best just to make this show popular & let it be destroyed by the idiotic
decision of the production house.

Anyways, I have ranted enough. Wish all of the cast of S1
get better projects in future & shine there. 👍🏞 👍🏞 👍🏞 This has been a total waste.👎🏞 👎🏞 👎🏞

my replies in flower brackets ðŸ˜ģ ..
Your Words Regarding AarHi n Different things u Catched in the show was very Heart touching to Read n Feel 👏 I used to watch many shows n Different concepts/Performances 😃 so I expected alot too which might satisfy me 😛 KM âĪïļ only I loved to the most ðŸ˜ģ How he Given Life To Aarav like character to its Best 👏 if any other do it may not connect how it melted many 😛 so Can Cherish The season 1 asap having Him and a Neat Story 👏 😃 ..
KM âĪïļ movie which delayed by 2yrs is about to release in few days 😃 in my mother tongue 😛 ..wishing him all the best 👏 ..
Bhootu Ph send their charm away along with Soul Supi relation ðŸ˜ē n Movie Ph which KM done many days back is completed now ðŸ˜ģ they held during the time for some financial issues ðŸ˜ē ...

Very Glad To Accompany with You in this Forum Area 😊 wish we meet any other show too 😉
Have a Great Time n Wish You All Successful Life Ahead Nushy 😛 ..Happy Belated Ramadan Mubarak ðŸĨģ ...
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Vinnas! Your reply in the brackets ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

I agree with you. Even in S1 there were a few loopholes that didn't make any sense. But due to the positivity of the show & the performance of all the actors kept me hooked.

But I seriously don't want to rant about S2 anymore.

It was really nice to connect with you guys on this forum. I'll always cherish that. 😊 I'm gonna miss your hilarious comments though. ðŸ˜­ Hope, someday we again get to discuss on some other forum.

Lots of love & best wishes to you. 😊

Saw the news of KM's movie releasing very soon. Wish him all the best!!! 👍🏞

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When I heard that Gopal put Pihu's soul in the baby's body, I was like ðŸĪĢ. So what happened to the actual soul of the baby?  ðŸĪŠ .. I was actually picturing it in my head which looked like some cartoon show ðŸĪŠ oops I forgot it was meant to be a 'kids show' ðŸ˜›. Nushy, the writers got replaced or quit after chapter 1, from what one of my fellow fans told me, Sana told her.. So there you go, you are right that these were new writers ðŸ˜›.

But phew this torture is over and I'm so glad they did not continue to show Pihu's life after her punar janam ðŸ˜› and they just ended it. No one will remember Bhootu for chapter 2, it will all be KinSa and Arshiya!! All the best to them, they deserve the best, especially Arshiya she is the best child actor out there and I wish she gets something big after this!!

Thanks Nushy for being a part of this forum and bringing back life to this forum that got dead after chapter 1 ended ðŸ˜†. If you hadn't come here, none of us would, we weren't bothered about crap chapter 2. Hope to see you in some other forum dear, we are here only, hovering around random forums ðŸ˜†.
Edited by jenny156 - 5 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Huh, so they replaced the writer too. No wonder the story lost its' continuity.
Anyway, doesn't matter. Bhootu will always be remembered for Arshiya, Viraj, Sana & Kinshuk. ðŸ˜Š

Thank you so much Jenny for such sweet words. ðŸ˜ģ 

I just couldn't get over PiChi & till the last episode I've waited for a miracle that they reunite. ðŸ˜­ 
That's why put up with all these nonsense & vented my anger here. I am glad that you guys also joined me. ðŸ˜†

Let's hope our hovering days get over soon and our stars come up with something brilliant. Until then, stay blessed & have a great life!!! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well, not over Nushy ðŸ˜ģ. Another topic ðŸ˜›
cutebaby10 thumbnail
it's ending now waiting for new shows can't wait i am soo excited