Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
nitinshukla @nitinjaishukla

When a journey ends you just want to feel happy about it,leaving behind all the pain and negativity.This show was like a life lesson on people,human behaviour and industry workings.I feel more humbled,more confident&more powerful#PV @writergalaxy @AsianPathak @Animeshverma06

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant work on this thread, Mano πŸ‘ And beautiful, touching posts by everyone! This thread is a fitting tribute to the magnificence of the show, and I sincerely hope the excellent cast and crew of PV go through this thread.
PV was a wonderful piece of work, and everyone associated with it should be very proud πŸ‘πŸ‘ It came as a whole gust of fresh, fragrant air in the stale and pedestrian world of Hindi serials. Its life was cut short brutally and I'll always wish we could have seen the whole epic tale as visualized by the amazing creators. But I'm still glad that we got a chance to see a story that was written with intelligence and sensitivity, and a serial that gave us some superlative performances πŸ‘πŸ‘  
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: swansong

I cant read hindi. Can u please translate?

Even I could barely read but from whatever I understood
It meant

"A poetic journey comes to an end
every journey leaves something inside you
and takes away something along with it
for all those whom I found/met in this journey
Thank you and best wishes"

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swansong

I cant read hindi. Can u please translate?

Attempting the little that I understand... 😳

As a journey comes to an end each character leaves some impact within you and takes some with it. To all those who I met with in this journey a bow and big thanks to youEdited by Vdvisa - 5 years ago
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Not bad Mano was close in translation...improving my Hindi with Sharmaji 😳
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Not bad Mano was close in translation...improving my Hindi with Sharmaji 😳

haha we learn Hindi through himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Noticed the Mor pankh earlier and loved the effect but After reading Aditi's post I went back to see the Veena and Sword 😳 so sweet Mano. I don't know how your creative mind works so swiftly πŸ‘

I wondered how you were able to gather all the cast and crew info now I understand that both the partners together pulled it off πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank You Visa😳
Secret of my Energy is PartuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys I am yet to read the complete thread.just skimmed through it. Mano the edits are looking good and shruti I loved ur writing and aditi thanks for those collection of poems I can read in leisure which I don't see for next 2 weeks. What I want to tell us pv conclusion didn't disappoint me. Irrespective of many subplots not getting proper closure the analyst in me was thrilled with the message we got. I was happy I didn't had to change the final analysis I had kept ready from the time gk curse was revealed.  That will be updated in my thread hopefully in couple of days. I want to congratulate entire team behind pv but as far as this story was concerned script was the king and actors like ashish and sonarika made it memorable with their performance. Wishing to see more such stories on television. 

Will wait to read ur final takeπŸ˜›
Mano.M thumbnail
Animesh Verma @Animeshverma06

And that's how it should end..fun..smile..and togetherness:)

Edited by -Mano- - 5 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Animesh Verma @Animeshverma06

There was a little fight in the middle of mediocrity..called PRITHVI VALLABH..

Edited by -Mano- - 5 years ago