Kiran Janjani, Mahesh Thakur to enter 'Udann'

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Popular social drama 'Udann' has had many twists and turns in its storyline since it started. The show, we hear, will move from its central plot again with two new entrants. Actors Kiran Janjani and Mahesh Thakur have been roped in for an interesting cameo. Kiran's character, Sanjay Khaitan, is a RAW officer who befriends Suraj (played by Vijayendra Kumeria) in an attempt to fight the "evil forces that will later unfold in the show, say sources. TV veteran Mahesh, on the other hand, will be seen as a retired army Colonel. Talking about his character, Kiran tells us, "It is going to be a challenging role, as I will be playing a RAW officer for the first time. My character, Sanjay, is a quick-witted, patriotic officer who can go to any lengths to keep his country safe. The show has been one of the top-running shows and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Mahesh adds, "My role will be of a retired Colonel who has different shades to his character. It looks promising as well as demanding, and I'm looking forward to start shooting for it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sraee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What about that new female entry?

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice article
Looks like a promising track, hoping it is executed well & it helps in trps
Welcome Kiran Janjani & Mahesh Thakur
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's all happen in Azadgunj or story shift from here.
Because with  Colonel and all,it giving a army set up.
Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This looks interesting.

It gives me feeling like this will be Suraj centric track more then anything else.

TOI didn't mentioned anything about female entry. If at it happenes I think she will be related with someone from these two characters. Since Suraj will be in the center of this army and officer related story, I doubt they will have time to develop his "pairing" ðŸ¤¢ with new girl. 

This looks interesting, but I would like it more if they can fit it with Udaan original theme which is currently maansik bandhuagiri without moving it away.

sarzamin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope they have changed their mind and female actress will not join the show
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amrutha

A welcome change from the recent tracks. I think CVs have ditched maansik bandhuagiri as early as when they made Chagan agree to let Gauri work. 

I think the female entry is the mystery lady and probably working with the colonel.
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's mentioned story moving from its central plot.
So may be a completely new track.

RAW officer will be positive and Colonel will be negative.
And from their attempts to find out mystery lady all these will linked.

Ragini will be revealed vey late may be.
And i just want Sukor together in this journey.

I hope they don't limit Chakor to nurse Imli only😡