Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

This show has gone down the drain.  What is Albela in this? How come the person who was becoming so emotional seeing animals getting hurt and now what is he doing? I mean how that possible Naren has become complete rude to Pooja how can he hurts her like this even he very well knows that how his mother behaved with Pooja, how she fake her illness so he does not go away from him.  He latterly doesn't trust to Pooja and believing his so called brother who came to his life four days ago and his selfish mother

I am amazed that even he said that he is justified doing this when it comes to mother and family.  He is only listening to his mother and not even ready to find out that if he has not signed complain sheet against Pooja's house search then who did it? Hhe has become completely blind in selfish love of his mother.

They have made mockery out of Pooja's brother death.  CV has ruined Naren's character beyond repair.  Every time he says Sorry and he will justify saying that how come he doesn't say sorry when he has made many mistakes. Really?  And this Pooja (Indian TV's great Bahu) always pardon him and his mother without saying anything.

I really wish that this time Naren finds out the reality of his so called Ma and Vyas family and try to win Pooja back instead Pooja finds out truth all the time and forgive him so easily every time.  I hope Pooja doesn't forgive him this time easily and take her time to teach him lesson.

Edited by shivu01 - 5 years ago
SanjanaNDani thumbnail
Naren is a murderer Now!!! He killed Anuj for a brother whom he knew like for 2 days ..  How are Cv's gonna justify dis act of Naren now..  No matter how gud an actor Akshay is..  He can never convince me dis Time .  No mercy for Naren. .  Either  bring anuj back or show dat he did not kill him or give naren a fitting punishment der is no other way out.. I am not giving in for defence killing drama he is a murderer dats it... 
   As for narja being together it would downrite disgusting to watch dem under same roof after d way naren is behaving wit pooja now,HE IS ACCUSING POOJA N FAMILY FOR HIDING ANGRAJ BODY DAMN,dis guy has some serious trust issues does he even love her ,he really needs mental help N his mom too for pushing him in drain..  Dis lady is his too much..  I am so irritated now dat all I want to see is pooja getting Anuj body, catching all culprits Throwing proofs on narens face n jus leave from his life..der cannot b a better punishment dan dis for someone like Naren... . she should now understand dat she has wasted precious time of her life proving love for a dumb head guy..Or even better kill both n end d Show... Plz.. . pata chala nxt track main Naren ko terrorist bana diya ... 
 Anyways  I am not watching d show for now oly written updates .. Dis formality jus coz  once upon a time it was my favorite show n ofcourse  akshay n sheen are my favorite. . 

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

-]

As I have mentioned that I don't watch it regularly but somehow I watched this episode & when Naren shot Anuj , I was like  " what r u doing.. You know him since many years while ur sudden alive brother is not much known.. Yet you directly shot Anuj.. "
Seriously a two day old brother is more important for him than Anuj ..i told you this Naren isnt a bit likeable 
He could have come in front of Angraj , I don't think Anuj would have shot then.. Or he could have warned at least once..

Exactly that should have happened !!

What??? I didn't watch.. I thought he will try to sort out the things.. What's the fault of pija & her mama/mami in this?? ðŸ˜• 

Yes hes his mumma's puppet and his mumma is a crazy woman 

Albela Naren was a treat to watch.. But this Naren is like someone else with same face.. Earlier Naren get hurt to see bholu in pain..but now he just shot a person.. 
I can't understand SU.. One time she is +ve.. 
Next time crazy -ve

The Naren we loved was someone else.This guy is writer's Naren ..they change his character as per their whims and fancies like how can you experiment this much with with your male lead.Also Supriya who once loved Naren Pooja so much now is worse than all those typical MILs ...she has no depth and changes every moment.Another beautiful character ruined by writers
At first I thought he is pretending.. Cannot trust Rahul ðŸ˜† 
But still like him..

Me too ..hes our cute villain ðŸ˜†

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Diadhawan2

Totally agree with you!! Since that bakwaas bela waala track I had stop watching PA...but recently I was watching with my mom ..I was like Pooja always trust naren without even asking a single question like true blind trust but this naren never does ... After that 6 month leap I already hate naren now his character cannot be justified ..I'm not shocked after he shot anuj because he is capable of doing that ...what's wrong with Pooja she always went against her mama and family for selfish vyas family and still anuj cared about her before his own parents wife and unborn child..😭... I feel Pooja doesn't deserve this love as she always forgives naren so easily ... She is the one who encourages him to do so to some extent..
I feel it's high time she needs to stand strong by her family who selflessly loved and against naren who's love is seasonal like one day he loves second day he hates her..She need to understand that she still have responsibility for her family ..beti paraai nahi hoti ...if was in her place my family would have been my priority any time than husband as husband can leave if your family never does that..
They shouldn't have killed anuj as he was true inspiration for brother sister bond in today's world..that too for your cousin sister
True..they don't know how to balance good and bad ..they either kill good characters or turn them negative 
They have already reduced PA family by killing and sending people to jail..

Exactly  ..If all this happened in RL ..anybody in place of Pooja would give divorce by now

I dont know what they are even showing...i dont like this Naren now ...his actions during Mr Kapoor track were unforgivable and now same thing again ...the problem is they have ruined a beautiful show for TRPs sake and they dont know how to proceed further.

This angraj track looks super forced and Anuj definitely didnt deserve to die specially for protecting Naren ...And we are always waiting for Naren's guilt trip or redemption but sadly it never comes only 
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I finally started watching PA after several weeks.  Please someone tell me how many weeks we are behind in the USA?  Today, they showed Naren's assistance Danish being alleged as a rapist and the police has dragged the poor guy to jail.  The written update seem to be at least over a month away.