Posted: 5 years ago
After many days, I watched PA's episode & it was so emotional.. 
Pija's jhabroo is dead & she was crying.. I never liked the char Anuj very much but his death scene was too much to handle for me... He spend his life concerning over his Di & lost it... 

Hope the Angraaj die too... ðŸ˜¡ (y CV gave him this name.. Insult for "King Karna")
Originally posted by Khushi_Albliyan

Who is king karna?

Hmmm.. 
Karna one of the central characters in the Hindu epic Mahbhrata, brother of Pandavas. The epic describes him as the king of Anga, hence he was also known as "Angraj"
Ohhh...that angraj ...areey aise toh bahut epic character ke name villans ke name hote hai ...i know mahabharat...i was thinking here who is king karna? Because unable to think in dat way
Originally posted by Khushi_Albliyan

Ohhh...that angraj ...areey aise toh bahut epic character ke name villans ke name hote hai ...i know mahabharat...i was thinking here who is king karna? Because unable to think in dat way

Yup! But it is unique/different n , I mean if his name was Karna or Arjun, then my mind won't register it, but using "Angraj" is different
i didnt like how he was killed and they could have made Angraj shoot him 
But NO ...they want drama so they made Naren shoot Anuj 

And they made Anuj > naren coz Anuj died protecting his DI and Jiju while Naren failed to do so

Also one day hes begging and asking for forgiveness from Pooja while the other day he comes to Pooja's house like a goon pushes her like shes some doll and threatens that he wont let them live in peace even in such grief .

I dont want to watch this Naren anymore ..The extreme turns they make with Naren and Supriya make me furious. They ruined the only good characters in the show ..They dont know how to Balance characters ..They make everyone Negative suddenly and positive also suddenly .

Also i was loving the positive Rahul until they again turned him negative .And i dont even want to talk about how Naren and Supriya are treating Angraj and Pooja's past 
Originally posted by -.Priya.-

As I have mentioned that I don't watch it regularly but somehow I watched this episode & when Naren shot Anuj , I was like  " what r u doing.. You know him since many years while ur sudden alive brother is not much known.. Yet you directly shot Anuj.. "

And they made Anuj > naren coz Anuj died protecting his DI and Jiju while Naren failed to do so
He could have come in front of Angraj , I don't think Anuj would have shot then.. Or he could have warned at least once..

Also one day hes begging and asking for forgiveness from Pooja while the other day he comes to Pooja's house like a goon pushes her like shes some doll and threatens that he wont let them live in peace even in such grief .
What??? I didn't watch.. I thought he will try to sort out the things.. What's the fault of pija & her mama/mami in this?? ðŸ˜• 

I dont want to watch this Naren anymore ..The extreme turns they make with Naren and Supriya make me furious. They ruined the only good characters in the show ..They dont know how to Balance characters ..They make everyone Negative suddenly and positive also suddenly .
Albela Naren was a treat to watch.. But this Naren is like someone else with same face.. Earlier Naren get hurt to see bholu in pain..but now he just shot a person.. 
I can't understand SU.. One time she is +ve.. 
Next time crazy -ve

Also i was loving the positive Rahul until they again turned him negative .
At first I thought he is pretending.. Cannot trust Rahul ðŸ˜† 
But still like him..

And i dont even want to talk about how Naren and Supriya are treating Angraj and Pooja's past  
I dont think naren shoots anuj its angraj who shoots anuj he was behind naren that time
Originally posted by -.Priya.-

Also i was loving the positive Rahul until they again turned him negative .And i dont even want to talk about how Naren and Supriya are treating Angraj and Pooja's past 
Totally agree with you!! Since that bakwaas bela waala track I had stop watching PA...but recently I was watching with my mom ..I was like Pooja always trust naren without even asking a single question like true blind trust but this naren never does ... After that 6 month leap I already hate naren now his character cannot be justified ..I'm not shocked after he shot anuj because he is capable of doing that ...what's wrong with Pooja she always went against her mama and family for selfish vyas family and still anuj cared about her before his own parents wife and unborn child..😭... I feel Pooja doesn't deserve this love as she always forgives naren so easily ... She is the one who encourages him to do so to some extent..
I feel it's high time she needs to stand strong by her family who selflessly loved and against naren who's love is seasonal like one day he loves second day he hates her..She need to understand that she still have responsibility for her family ..beti paraai nahi hoti ...if was in her place my family would have been my priority any time than husband as husband can leave if your family never does that..
They shouldn't have killed anuj as he was true inspiration for brother sister bond in today's world..that too for your cousin sister
True..they don't know how to balance good and bad ..they either kill good characters or turn them negative 
They have already reduced PA family by killing and sending people to jail..

Edited by Diadhawan2 - 5 years ago

Edited by Diadhawan2 - 5 years ago
may be Naren didn't shot or the bullet of his gun didn't hit Anuj.. But whatever it is He has totally lost his Sanity & the little brain..