New Article : Bela is Vikrant's Sis

Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/is-she-a-naagin-is-she-not-surbhi-jyoti-makes-the-big-reveal/5b211a6cc022447de3c1e800

According to this article Bela is Vikrant sister.
Let's see ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm but Vikrant was 100 or more years old right then how can Bela be his sister..am really confused at this ðŸ˜•

Wish they hadn't given this away in a spoiler though 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I said this in some other thread. Bela being Vikrant's sister and Vish being Ruhi will give both of them enough reason to take revenge for his death.
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All right if Bela is Vikrant's sister as per this spoiler then Ruhi/Vish is her sister in law.Ok then can somebody please explain what purpose does Bela achieve by spoiling the efforts of Vish/Ruhi through her relentless expose campaign? Kya Bela ko sachmuch Yuvy se pyaar ho gaya kya ðŸ˜ƒ ? Bichare Maahir ka kya hoga.Anyway jokes apart some youtube videos have also shown Bela as reincarnation/unnamed daughter of Shivangi.This confusion can get cleared if that famous sun insignia is behind her neck between the two shoulder blades.Some other news portals have also claimed Bela and Vish/Ruhi as sisters both focussed on getting their revenge from the Sehgal family.Does Bela & Ruhi/Vish have some connection with the Naagins of Season 1 & 2 except the revenge backdrop.albeit with a new twist? Will Bela be the Shivangi/Shivanya to Mahir the same way as it was to Ritik & Rocky? Besides I have heard that Yamini's daughter to be played by the  actress Amrapali Gupta.She would be the new vamp on the show.So that explains Naagin 3's connection with Naagin 2.Bela's demeanour reminds me of Shivanya/Shivangi while Vish reminds me of Sesha. Edited by masked - 5 years ago
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

All right if Bela is Vikrant's sister as per this spoiler then Ruhi/Vish is her sister in law.Ok then can somebody please explain what purpose does Bela achieve by spoiling the efforts of Vish/Ruhi through her relentless expose campaign? Kya Bela ko sachmuch Yuvy se pyaar ho gaya kya ðŸ˜ƒ ? Bichare Maahir ka kya hoga.Anyway jokes apart some youtube videos have also shown Bela as reincarnation/unnamed daughter of Shivangi.This confusion can get cleared if that famous sun insignia is behind her neck between the two shoulder blades.Some other news portals have also claimed Bela and Vish/Ruhi as sisters both focussed on getting their revenge from the Sehgal family.Does Bela & Ruhi/Vish have some connection with the Naagins of Season 1 & 2 except the revenge backdrop.albeit with a new twist? Will Bela be the Shivangi/Shivanya to Mahir the same way as it was to Ritik & Rocky? Besides I have heard that Yamini's daughter to be played by the  actress Amrapali Gupta.She would be the new vamp on the show.So that explains Naagin 3's connection with Naagin 2.Bela's demeanour reminds me of Shivanya/Shivangi while Vish reminds me of Sesha.

Bela trying to expose Vish actually helped her. Tomorrow even if someone say that Vish is a naagin, no one will believe because Bela's accusations were proven wrong once. So in a way Bela actually helped Vish by trying to expose her without any proof.
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

I said this in some other thread. Bela being Vikrant's sister and Vish being Ruhi will give both of them enough reason to take revenge for his death.

I really hope there is some another revenge story apart from this. Because we all know who are the killers , there is no suspense.
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats interesting!
TFS ðŸ˜Š
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
so many spoilers making rounds
bela is shivangi's re-incarnation
bela is shivangi-rocky's daughter
bela is vikrant sister
vish-bela are friends
bela is ruhi disguise
bela is sesh vansh naagin who wants to take revenge on sehgals as she is the protector of the temple n the haveli

so many spoilers making rounds regards to bela

I guess we have to wait n watch...if vish is ruhi why is her portrait is in the haveli...when actually she is new face of ruhi furthermore vikrant death span is already 6 months n she got a new face within that period of month and those portrait are there for 100 over years...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok
This Is Interesting.
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

so many spoilers making rounds

bela is shivangi's re-incarnation
bela is shivangi-rocky's daughter
bela is vikrant sister
vish-bela are friends
bela is ruhi disguise
bela is sesh vansh naagin who wants to take revenge on sehgals as she is the protector of the temple n the haveli

so many spoilers making rounds regards to bela

I guess we have to wait n watch...if vish is ruhi why is her portrait is in the haveli...when actually she is new face of ruhi furthermore vikrant death span is already 6 months n she got a new face within that period of month and those portrait are there for 100 over years...

Is it possible that Shivji gave Ruhi the face of a naagin who was alive once and later was killed by somebody. That explains why both Ruhi and Vish's portrait are present there. Maybe Bela's related to that naagin somehow. Maybe the Sehgals had something to do with that naagin's death and Bela is there to take revenge for that.