Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi, Madz. Remember me?
Congratulations on the new gallery. I am so effing glad that you finally decided to create another one. πŸ˜³

I adore everything in this update. Makes me miss PS, To be honest. Coming to this,
ViTharva GIFs are absolute delight. 
https://i.imgur.com/bjWi1mq.gif & https://i.imgur.com/YahWd7X.gif especially.

And those icons my goodness πŸ˜³

All the stuffs of Bepanaah are extremely pretty. Yes!

In the crossover signatures, https://i.imgur.com/1BJEaWc.png one is my pick.

Keep creating more. 
Love,

Ayushi.

husnkimalika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved vitharv and silsila avis
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you everyone for dropping by the Gallery and such awesome feedback! Feels good to see my long lost friends coming back and ask, remember me? Had we forgotten?! I should ask them, actually you remember me?! Feel special! Lol! Talking about Ayushi and Aishu.
Hoping to be in touch sometime.

Special shoutout to Sam! Welcome to my Gallery and I am so happy to see you, here! Cos your comments always are too awesome!! Am your fan so will send pigeons with Rose petals..

Apologies for vanishing, sometimes I do get mood to PS, but time is a huge constraint and hence am not updating. As and when I get time, resources will do a mini update atleast. However don't expect anything fancy Cos skills need to be polished.
Will be doing replies soon though, as overdue.

Meanwhile I will appreciate suggestions and resources if you can provide. Will try doing them, cannot commit as there is lots of stuff going on.

-Madz
Madhura.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

EVERYTHING LOOKS πŸ˜³

Am still awaiting a proper comment Ri.

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

Good to see you back Madz. As usual brilliant work. I watch these shows on and off. The actors are brilliant and plots not so much.

Hoping to see more.

Thanks Nidha! Life has been hectic. Watching on and off is best to have peace.

Originally posted by: panchan

The last few icons remind me if danglez <3 

Ress

That's huge, Rosh. Thanks.

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

Everything is so beautiful

You're really awesome

Thank  you so much for the pm😊

Thanks Sahira, and anytime!

Originally posted by: Aashna05

Beautiful update<3

GIF's are stunning❀️
Lovely work:))

Thanks.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seraphina231

Amazing update Madz!

Vividha Atharv - the GIFs are so gorgeous! https://i.imgur.com/pJFaeQn.gif this one is something else. I loved the sharpness of them and the moments you've chosen to make them! 
Shreya right? Am confused cos many have changed usernames. Thank you for the appreciation..

ShiVik stuff - I like the coloring and of course, Vikram in them! 
Thank you and πŸ˜†
Bepannah is the favourite part of the update for me! The icons look stunning, especially this one --> https://i.imgur.com/cMjNa6S.png
Thank you
The GIF set that you have done is beyond beautiful! Loved the coloring <3 
The individual GIFs - loved the moments you have used to make the GIFs! 
Thank you again, glad to know...
The idea of crossover signatures is lovely and they look so good, too! I love the Zoya and Neil one. It has amazing texture and coloring! 
Thank you for liking the pairs cs concept isn't discovered by me..that's my fav too, cos of dark theme
The Silsila GIFs too are so beautiful! https://i.imgur.com/dsnxJRh.gif -> Coloring 
Thank you again, 😊
https://i.imgur.com/76w7cHY.png -> My pick among the Naagin 3 icons! <3 
Thanks, and welcome for the PM
Awesome update, and thank you so much for the PM! :D

Originally posted by: DilBoleRikara

Gorgeus updates madz  loved the Bepannaah creations so Gorgeus do post all  of them in the cg also n in first page update lltotally loving naamkaran and devakshi works 

Thank you Palakh. Well 1st page is my old work..glad you loved NK and devakshi

Originally posted by: annihilation

Edited

Page 5 :

Gifs - All the gifs are amazingly colored, Madz. It looks absoutely gorgeous and grain-free. I quite like the EDT and Bepannah ones, the coloring works like a charm on those scenes. 

Cross over signatures - Both came out pretty well, that's some real good experimenting. I like Zain-Jen more though because the scenes perfectly align with each other. The coloring, blending and use of textures go in there great as well.

Icons

^^ Those icons are SO WELL MADE. 😳 Everything about them is just done amazingly well, especially the cropping. *_*

Good going! πŸ€— 

Thank you so much Husna for a detailed comment with technical terms and quoting your favs, am glad, 😊

Originally posted by: Prizi

they're beautiful dear

Thank you

Originally posted by: husnkimalika

Loved vitharv and silsila avis

Thank you
Edited by Madhura.. - 5 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: theaisha

Can I give you a big kiss on your cheeks?
This is really like stunning update!

Reserved & will edited very soon, Ily*hugs*

😊 Thank you so much, awaiting feedback.

Originally posted by: akshita..

Stunning creations 

Thank you

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Omg I never knew you had a gallery? πŸ˜²

Had seen your work in couple of creations galleries but nice to know you have your own gallery!
Sam?!! Well yes recently opened again as you must have read pg 1. Am so happy to see you here though, cos you write beautiful comments...and make great stuff, which I saw recently. So would appreciate feedback, :))

So yeah I came in uninvited, stalked around πŸ˜†
Love your icons. I love the texture and style of them. You are amazing with your icons. 

^this one here, love the coloruing. 

^love the texture and the b/w touch to it. 

^This one here looks so nice and vibrant. 

^ooh love the cool look to it

Thank you so much for doing that, glad you feel am good at icons, thanks for quoting them and expressing mood has been captured

^the colouring is freaking amazing in this one. Love the text style too.

Thank you, again. It's one of my favs too, such an intense seq.

^love the style. Great use of texture. I love the way you blended in those pics.
Thank you for liking.

^I can not help but stare at this one. In love with the colouring. 
Thanks again
You have such a pretty gallery. If you have the pm system or whatever way you like to inform the gallery followers please add me. Pigeons with letters or letters through post office will do great for me too. πŸ€£
Thank you, and will send naagins with lettersπŸ˜†
Sam 
Naam toh Sunna hi hoga

Thank you Sri, good to see you too after long!! Glad to know, was missed, :)
Thanks for liking and using them, :)
Edited by Madhura.. - 5 years ago

Madhura.. thumbnail
Remember Me Friends, so damn similar, Aishu and Ayushi, font used too Italic, so quoting you two.

Originally posted by: reflections.

Hellooo. How're you? Do you remember me? Hell, I don't remember myself. (This was a very sad attempt at self deprecating humour. Plis let it pass. Okay? okay.)

πŸ˜† Hi Aishu! Okay.

5th gallery! It feels like eons now from the time when you used to update on SwaRon and all the nonsense stuff I made you do at times. #we-r-so-old

Oh yeah, it's been a long time and true, thanks for reminding...last line.

Nonetheless, congratulations on your new gallery. I'm pretty sure you'll reach your short term goal fairly soon as well, swag stuff. Everything is splendid, as usual.

Yeah, thanks! Gosh! That's huge and this is a HUGE comment btw after so LONG from you. I was considering to PM you or not as I thought, you are maybe inactive or too bored to come here, but then ofc am happy..and life is different, ofc.

However,

^^ The concept of this signature is so beautiful and the coloring makes it such a pleasant image to see even if you don't know who they are. This completely captures the mood the images you've used portrays.

Thank you so much!! Totally agree cos I just know who they are, never saw show..but experiment ofc.

^^ I've always had such a thing for dark themed signatures and this is the reason why. I love how you've played with the saturation and hues in this one. Brill.

Thank you and this is one of my favs! Hi5, I always love dark stuff with angst, sadness and love working on it, only condition is scene should be as genuine as this, which nowadays is rare, cos seems forced.

^^ There is something so utterly PS-able about this female. She can make an ugly face and you'd still feel like making something out of it. Having said that, these icons are stunning. The cropping is on point and the coloring, marvelous.

Thank you but now am over the show and her, lol. Interesting theory, true.

^^ Monochrome awesomeness. Again, absolutely brilliant cropping. It gives such a cool vibe.

Thank you and you know, I have missed you. Cos you were one amongst the few who thinks this, monochrome, dark stuff, simple and dark colouring..

^^ Proof #2 of why dark themed signatures are simply the best. 
Your blending is so seamless that this image seems like it was clicked that way. The textures used also adds to the mystery. Classy.

Thank you again...and yeah dark ones are!! Glad you like this sig, and blending, I personally feel I need to learn blending again...

^^ This is hands down one of my most favourite signatures you've made. It's so grunge-y and mysterious with the love gone wrong vibe to it. The red adds the perfect intensity to the signature and the whole situation with the text just makes this classy on a whole another level.

Thank you again for such detailed comment and expressing what I wanted to depict..

All the best with the shop! Keep going! (sad attempt #2 in terms of motivation. RIP for this sadness).

😭Thanks, see you around.

A.

Originally posted by: -.wanderlust.-

Hi, Madz. Remember me?

Congratulations on the new gallery. I am so effing glad that you finally decided to create another one. πŸ˜³

Thank you again, and I should ask 1st line ayushi.

I adore everything in this update. Makes me miss PS, To be honest. Coming to this,
ViTharva GIFs are absolute delight. 
https://i.imgur.com/bjWi1mq.gif & https://i.imgur.com/YahWd7X.gif especially.

Thank you so much...I miss them.
And those icons my goodness πŸ˜³

All the stuffs of Bepanaah are extremely pretty. Yes!

Thank you again for quoting favs and BP.

In the crossover signatures, https://i.imgur.com/1BJEaWc.png one is my pick.

Thank you again and it's hit ofc. All have picked that..hope to see you around.

Keep creating more. 
Love,

Ayushi.

Madhura.. thumbnail
So am gonna update post a quarter year, Gosh!! Am keeping quite busy, life is hectic and had lost PSing mood. My skills have gone for a toss, so am kinda unlearning and relearning again.

This is a mini update. Criticism is welcome.Suggestions will be welcome and are needed.

Pia and Ansh (Nazar)

Followed show for a while and then recently quit cos too stretched. Following scene was beautifully shot and inspired me to PS

Mauli : Confrontation scene was brilliant and Aditi nailed it

Crossover Picspams

1st is blue, and random pairs. Harshad with Shrenu was inspired by Kriti.

The 2nd is fully my concept, wanted to combine all with Aditya, liked the outcome

Random

Made for Dangzy's Birthday.
Do NOT Use.

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
amazing update loved everything but my  fav is thos ypntkh gifs gosh that last 1 β˜ΊοΈ
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
R E S E R V E D ! ! ! ! 

** And yes this time I DO intend to edit this for sure. You can smack me if I don't Madzy. πŸ˜†

- E D I T E D -

Madzyyy! Just LOOK who has come back to edit their post! πŸ˜ƒ I know, I know...I shouldn't really be that proud, cause I am super duper late in writing my comments for you. God knows how long I've been delaying all of this, and you know everything that's been going on and keeping me busy. I know you've been in a similar boat, and you've been equally busy with lots of stuff too...hence look at our updates this year! I've only done 1 update so far and you've done 2 I believe? 

BUT! I would still like to apologize once again, cause I really am embarrassed that I have not been able to make my presence felt here in your shop...when I am the one who kept bugging you about opening a new one!  Very sorry! *kaan pakad ke* 

Anyway, moving on to my comments on this update! First of all, I do not feel your skills have gone for a toss! Yes, there might have less and irregular practice with PS...but I'm glad you are unlearning and re-learning again! :) That's the beauty of PS-ing, you don't completely forget the skills...but you just brush up on your skills, and you're ready to roll again! It's like swimming or riding a bike, once you learn it...you don't completely forget :P 

The PiAnsh avis are very pretty! I love how you've experimented with the subtle colourings :) Even though that scene was super bright with all the lights and stuff...you've managed to keep the gifs subtle and pleasing to the eyes :) I especially loved the last 3 gifs, cause the colouring is just so beautiful! It actually looks PRO, so well done with that Madzy! πŸ˜³

I love the Mauli confrontation sig, and you've added a nice choice of pics to depict the immense pain of those scenes! It totally hurts even now, to see M in that condition. 

The picspams are my most favourite in this update! I absolutely LOVEE the mixed couples picspam <3 Honestly, all the pairs you've come up with...would look so damn awesome together! Like Anita and Apurva caps...those 2 would be a classy pair for sure! Even the Arjun-Pia and Aditya-Gauri pairings would be cute too! The colour isolation with the grey and blue make the picspam look even more intense! The second picspam with Aditya and the different ladies is simple, yet stunning! The caps selection is lovely, and the subtle colouring compliments the caps you've chosen well :) 

The random picture/gif thing...is quite lovely and adorable! I love how you mix non-animated pics with some form of animation :) Last but not the least, are the Sid-Anu gifs you made as a gift me :) I think I've already told you how I feel about those gifs in the PM...so all I will say is they are just pure LOVE <333 I've used them for over a month now, and still using one as my avatar! πŸ€—

P.S - Since you are taking suggestions...you already know my suggestion! ANURAG-PRERNA  from KZK 2 ofcourse!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Dangelz - 5 years ago