Naagin3 future predictions :)

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys,  I'm Sans:) 

-Since is Naagin3 and two naagin with one male lead I guess the love triangle is inevitable, isn't it?  They didn't show what new face Ruhi got so it maybe Bella(?)  if Ruhi is Bella then I don't think she'll fall for Mahir succumbing to his good man charms! After all she has done 100 yrs tapasya for Vikrant...  So my take is maybe Mahir Falls for Bella first and then Visa falls for Mahir or something like that(?) 

-next the whole naagin franchise lead rights belong to Shivanya and her successors (kidding) anyways so maybe this Bella be Shivanya's daughter (?)  there can be some different ways in which naagin kids are born (!) and her debt-ful father got her somehow(?) 

-the naagmani greed- I don't think Ekta won't bring that angle into this series,  remember how Ritik was restless in season 1 maybe Bella has that sort of thing and doesn't know about her naagin avatar.  Her running to haveli and temple would justify this(?) 

-Also I saw Surbhi's lot of pics with another costar(I don't know nam)  and pearl with Anita...  I can't help but worry lol
Edited by misanthropist. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel Ruhis new identity Is Bela but don't know how this thing will make sense for Behir..now Mihir can't be Vikrant..as of love triangle it'll happen.. ekta for sure try this and love triangle will ruin the show by getting good trps!
and I really hope EK keep away season 1&2 from season 3..as this won't be justified

SJ is uploading lots of pic with every co star..recent yellow saree picture, that co star is already married to Mahirs sister and Mahir Bela will happen for sure
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
I read only the 1st point,she is not ruhi. If she was also why the flashback shows always after vish's each step?. 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
No doubt Bela is paired opposite Mahir. There was a poster of these two on insta from Colors TV. As far as Surbhi's photos are concerned, that's not an indication of onscreen pairing at all. They click pics with everyone on the sets. Not a big deal.
And Vish keeps repeating that "main WAPAS aa gayi hoon" in the new promo. So I think it's pretty clear that Vish is Ruhi.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
bela has nothing to do with shivanya or shivangi...shivanya only had one daughter and she is shivangi...it can be bela being shivangi's daughter but its impossible becos shivangi was not pregnant when ritik-rocky killed her...so bela can't be shivangi-rocky's daughter
shivangi's story is incomplete but for that mouni-arjun-kv trio needs to comeback to solve the mystery

S3 is a whole new story...whole new presentation...i deeply feel bela is ruhi...vish is helping her...coming to falling in love with mahir...vikrant died...he can't comeback but life has to move on...or maybe this season it will focus on mahir-vish...who knows bela might not fall in love with mahir due to naagin eternal love for her naag...it can go any way...furthermore this season love story looks slightly different from last 2 seasons