Is this a plot of Bela to marry Mahir?

Atlas_Shrugged thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Bela may have consented to mary Yuvi, but her intention seems to be to marry Mahir. Since Mahir doesn't want to marry, she is weaving this web in order to force him into mrg. 
 Vish flirts with Yuvi 
 which makes Bela sad,
 which is noticed by Mahir,
 leading to Mahir developing a soft corner for Bela,
 while at the same time making him to oppose his brother and father. 

Seems to be a well woven plot against the Sehgals - both seniors and juniors. There is a bigger revenge plot, more than Ruhi's revenge here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well anything is possible but IMO they'll marry accidentally what they're actually showing
Atlas_Shrugged thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

well anything is possible but IMO they'll marry accidentally what they're actually showing

Yeah anything is possible. In one case Bela will be the innnocent one, in other case - the cunning one. Lets see, what unfolds this week. 
Bela putting up with Yuvi's behaviour just for the sake of a debt, seems suspicious to me. And she was also trying to to disrupt Sehgal's haveli deal by accusing the main investor - Vish
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i have told u guys before...its one big pre-planned move by the two gorgeous naagins...
I give u a hint...how did vish knew abt Sehgals whereabouts...they came back to the place after 6 months...how did she knew where Sehgals resides..who gave her the info...its sure someone is giving her info...she was nowhere seen before 6 mnths...after 6 mnths she appears infront of Sehgals...something big is happening...

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well observation  👏

N i think , Vish has also some old revenges to Shegal family , not only Bela..

Somehow vish is connected with shegals .. this coould be linked wid old tracks also ... may be sha has some connections wid Mouny also .. like rebirth type kuch . If Bela is Ruhi , Then Vish is not only her  friend for sure.
Atlas_Shrugged thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i have told u guys before...its one big pre-planned move by the two gorgeous naagins...

I give u a hint...how did vish knew abt Sehgals whereabouts...they came back to the place after 6 months...how did she knew where Sehgals resides..who gave her the info...its sure someone is giving her info...she was nowhere seen before 6 mnths...after 6 mnths she appears infront of Sehgals...something big is happening...

Exactly, Vish knows everything that is to know about the Sehgals. The 6 month leap was for them to get to know the Sehgals and plan their moves accordingly.
One more thing, how come a guy like Yuvi, falls for a simple girl like Bela. There is no mention of how/why he fell for her and forced his parents to send a proposal.

Someone giving Vish the info, someone from the family must be with her.  I'm yet to get around the names of characters and their relations. There are so many of them.

Atlas_Shrugged thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Well observation  👏

N i think , Vish has also some old revenges to Shegal family , not only Bela..

Somehow vish is connected with shegals .. this coould be linked wid old tracks also ... may be sha has some connections wid Mouny also .. like rebirth type kuch . If Bela is Ruhi , Then Vish is not only her  friend for sure.

Quite possible. When Andy and his investors entered the haveli for inspection, Vish said some dialog as if they were the culprits. If its only ruhi's revenge, then andy or the investors are not guilty. There is some story connected to the senior sehgals. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Atlas_Shrugged

Quite possible. When Andy and his investors entered the haveli for inspection, Vish said some dialog as if they were the culprits. If its only ruhi's revenge, then andy or the investors are not guilty. There is some story connected to the senior sehgals. 

yes, In one Review i read, Shegal family somehow connected wid rittik's family ...