Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
"Paired Opposite Sooraj"
😲 , and what about Chakor?
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amrutha

I don't understand the paired against Suraj part. At least it's a cameo. My guess is either she's the mystery lady or a RAW officer.

IMO, they should tone down the publicity, especially for cameo roles, imagine if in Banaras track we get an article for each one of the pandit and his family and RV's mother and sisters.
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think paired opposite Suraj means she will like Suraj or fall in love with him, a negative or positive can't say now
As their was Ajay who fall in love with Chakor but his role was small, a jealousy track
Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TC know how to exaggerate sometimes, looks like they did it even in this article. Cameo and paired can't be used in same article referring to same person.

Hm.. if its to provoke jealous Chakor, I don't mind. But if entry IWM posted article about is to be "paired" with Chakor then I will surely mind all this. I don't want this type misunderstandings between Sukor. Udaan was always far away from it, hope it will remain to be the same. Small subtracts,  little jealousy,  cameos falling in love... don't mind it. But Sukor need to be above misunderstandings regarding this. Period! (This is actually message for whoever is going to replace Pearl in writing team.)
sarzamin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope she is not going to place between  chakor and suraj!!!! although it is not much strange!!!! 
 as the recent months episodes I should say that i definitely dont like the way writer is going on!... I wish we will not witness another sukor separation... and I believe until it is not too late we should express that we as fans are not interested in another separation!!!!!
Edited by sarzamin - 5 years ago
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't like the 'paired opposite Suraj' part. But I'm glad it's a cameo. I hope sukor's relationship doesn't get messier. It would be a better idea to pair her opposite vivaan. The guy is single. To have such tracks at this stage of sukor's relationship doesn't feel good. The recent trust issue from suraj's side itself wasn't appealing.  Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
sarzamin thumbnail
I m not getting good vibes😡
sarzamin thumbnail
guys! who is the writer of udaan now? ketki????
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think she will be paired against vivaan. No more of this stupid things for sukor who are married technically for 8.5years and having a 7 months baby. As it is late baby...
Better makers stop with the current idiocracy. 

Hope they change the montage soon. So irritating it is to see sukor separate