Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Amazing OS...loved the scene where they get married and Gopi reveals everything๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the pm Mansi๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful os
I never liked this jodi much but loved this piece of writing
Will love to read on dharam and meera too
U can try on Ishra too
Waiting for an Ishra os from u
Puja_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os
Thanks for pm
Priyanka2020 thumbnail
Nice os
Thanks for the pm
KhwabonKiRani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os
Thanks for pm
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was an awesome OS Mansi.. Loved it!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I was a follower of Saathiya.. and I really liked to read it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the PM dear 
Preetii0005 thumbnail
Awesome os dear
Thanks for the pm
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely piece and love the pics.  I never thought that I would miss Kokila as much as I do.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thank you do much for writing a gogi os on gogi confession which never happened on the show.wow here Krishna is not negative.he was pretending to be supporting his mom n sis n he himself got them arrested.I wanted this to happen on the show too but they turned him - ve. gogi meeting was such a sweet romantic scene.gogi became good friends too unlike sns where gopi always misunderstood jaggi n slapped him.though like jaggi wished gopi chose radhika for him how gopi started feeling insecure about losing jaggi was so emotional .what a twist that bride swapping took place n its gogi who got married.surprising that it was krishna radhika urvashi's plan to unite gogi.i loved gopi backanswering kokila.loved gopi asking her to say one good thing which ahem did for her.it's completely true.loved gopi saying that its jaggi who was a good friend who understood her very well.I completely agree with gopi here.in the show too jaggi was the idol husband n not when.unlike d show here gopi understands that jaggi agreed to marry any girl just because he loves her.happy that here radhika didn't turn negative.I wanted ahem jaggi to be twins rather than making that poor silent parag to have an illegitimate son like jaggi.I am surprised that you fulfilled my wish here.but shocking that urvashi is the real mother of ahem jaggi.since you have no explained how kokila got ahem from urvashi can you please explain it in the reply?you know in the Tamil version of sns too kokila is not the real mom of ahem.ahem is her sister's son there.gopi ignoring kokila n marrying jaggi was hilarious n interesting.gogi night romance was passionate. the real show had no connection with its title as they never showed the importance of life partner.but the title justifies this story.jaggi is gopi's saathiya in every sense.beautiful pics made this os a visual treat
Imqueenofmylife thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely os
Thanks for pm