Posted: 5 years ago

Dedicating this OS to my dearest buddy Jazzy who wants me to write a OS on GoGi showing Gopi taking decision on her own (of marrying Jaggi) without anyone's help (Ahem's)...And also thanks to her for giving a beautiful title for the OS 😳 So here it is enjoy...

Note- This OS will start after 5 yrs of Ahem's death and Gopi going to coma just after that...

~5 yrs Later~

BG: "Seeing Gopi in coma without any improvement since Ahem's death 5 yrs ago, Kokila decides to accept Dr Krishna's proposal of marrying Gopi but only after taking everyone's opinion as also she wants to see her like before...On the marriage day just when only 1 phere was left, suddenly Gopi got reminded of her marriage with Ahem and came out of her coma but got shocked seeing Dr Krishna besides her...Kokila and everyone explained her everything and though not wanting to but had to marry Dr Krishna...After few days in Dr Krishna's house, Gopi got the shock of her life when she saw Mansi(Ahem's ex-girlfriend) and Pramila(Mansi and Krishna's Mom), who tortured her in absence of Dr Krishna and sent her in a mental aslyam...Somehow Kokila got to know this and decided to teach them a lesson...In the process she met Jaggi(Ahem's lookalike) in a temple and told him everything, who on his mother's insistence went to help them...Dr Krishna couldn't take it anymore and so informed police and got his Mom and sister arrested...Jaggi with Dr Krishna's help brought Gopi out from that mental aslyam...Now Gopi have come to court to hear the case of Pramila and Mansi, who are awarded life imprisonment..."

Court

Gopi and Dr Krishna are shown talking...

Gopi "Dr Krishna I misunderstood you...Thank you so much for saving me"...
Krishna "No Gopi ji, I am thankful to you...If you wanted you could have made a case against me but you didn't"...
Gopi "No Dr Krishna, staying with you I understood that you are not involved, though you acted on their behalf"...
Krishna "I had to as I was blinded by my love for my Mom and sis but I couldn't take it anymore...They are wrong and I can't see they torturing a innocent person"...
Gopi "It's ok!...You accepted your mistake is more than enough...Anyways, Dr Krishna I wanted to say though at first I didn't wanted to marry but now as we are married, I am thinking of giving our new relationship a second chance"...

Krishna "No Gopi ji, what are you saying?...Yes we are married but that was for taking the revenge...And most importantly I never saw you in like that way...We will take a divorce and infact I have already talked with lawyer regarding this"...

Gopi "Are you sure?"...
Krishna "Of course I am!...But we can be friends"...
Gopi "Ok, then!...Bye!"...
Krishna "Gopi ji, let me drop you home"...
Gopi "Ok!"...

MB

Dr Krishna drops Gopi home and goes on his way as she smiles...Gopi walks towards the door and was to ring the bell, when Kokila opens the door...GoKila looks at each other emotionally and hugs...

Everyone comes down and seeing Gopi hugs her...

Gopi comes inside and walks towards temple to pray...

After Sometime

Gopi and Kokila are shown walking towards the hall..."Gopi I want you to meet someone, who also saved you from there", Kokila...

"Who maaji?", Gopi..."Come!", Kokila...

Hall

Jaggi is shown playing with Tolu's kids, when GoKila comes in the hall...Unknowingly while walking Gopi's leg gets hit by the table lamp and as she was to fall when Jaggi turns on the right time and saves her from falling, holding her in his arms...

They shares a sweet eyelock...

"Ahem ji...", Gopi..."Gopi, are u ok?", Kokila...Jaggi makes her stand..."Ahem ji...", Gopi..."Nahi Gopi, yeh Ahem nahi hai, balki uska lookalike Jaggi hai...", Kokila..."Huh?...Lookalike?", Gopi..."Haa lookalike, jaise filmo mein hota hai vaise...Ab samji aap?", Jaggi...

"Haa Gopi, yeh Ahem nahi hai...I wanted you to meet him...He too saved you from there...And she is his mother Urvashi...",Kokila...

Urvashi is shown standing near Jaggi...Gopi greets her..."Thank you Jaggi ji", Gopi...

Saying this, she runs from there to her room..."Maasi yeh?", Jaggi...

"Gopi ko Ahem ki yaad aagi...Don't worry she will be soon normal...", Kokila..."Ok!", Jaggi...

Gopi's room

Gopi closes the room door and cries her heart out recalling her moments with Ahem...

Night

Gopi is shown walking out of the kitchen, after filling her jug, when she hears some vioce coming from Kokila's room...She walks towards Kokila's room and gets surprised to see Kokila and Urvashi talking...

On hearing their talks she gets shocked, but keeps it to herself...She walks back to her room and sleeps...

After few months

BG : "It's been few months that Jaggi has been staying in MB...In this few months, Gopi and Jaggi have become comfortable with each other and also Jaggi have given Gopi a new lease of life...Gopi started to see in Jaggi a friend, companion which she never got in Ahem...This doesn't go unnoticed by Urvashi...While on the other hand Jaggi have secretly fallen in love with Gopi..."

Gopi's room

Urvashi comes there to talk to Gopi...On seeing Urvashi in her room, Gopi greets her...

Gopi "Maasi why you took the trouble?...You should have called me"...
Urvashi "No Gopi it's ok...Actually, I wanted to talk to you regarding Jaggi"...
Gopi "About Jaggi ji?...What Maasi?"...
Urvashi "I always had a dream to see Jaggi settled in his life...But whenever I talk to him about marriage he makes excuses...I don't understand how should I make him understand"...

Gopi "Maasi talk to Jaggi ji again regarding this...I am sure he will understand and get ready too"...
Urvashi "No Gopi now I won't talk to him about marriage...As now I want you to convince him to take the plunge...I am sure he won't refuse you"...

Gopi "Me?...But Maasi why do you feel that Jaggi ji won't refuse me and will get ready for marriage?"...
Urvashi "Yes Gopi, now only you can convince him...I have seen how in this few months you both have become each other's best friends...And Jaggi too listens to you more than me"...
Gopi "Ok Maasi if that's the case then I will definitely talk to Jaggi ji about marriage and convince him too"...

Urvashi "Thank you so much Gopi...You made my heart light now"...
Gopi "It's ok Maasi"...

Urvashi goes from there...Gopi thinks "I have said Maasi that I will convince Jaggi ji for marriage, but how will I?...What if he refused?...No he won't refuse me"...

Hall

Jaggi is shown seated on the sofa, when he sees Gopi coming down in a beautiful sari...

He gets up and walks towards her completely getting mesmerized by her...She sees Jaggi looking at her and blushes...She starts dancing around Jaggi with a smile on her face...

Sapne Mein Milti Hai, O Kudi Meri Sapne Mein Milti Hai
Sapne Mein Milti Hai, O Kudi Meri Sapne Mein Milti Hai
Sara Din Gungte Me Band Kudiya Si, Oe Oe Oe Oe Oe...
Sara Din Gungte Me Band Kudiya Si, Akhiyon Mein Khultihai

Sapne Mein Milta Hai, O Munda Mera Sapne Mein Milta Hai
Sapne Mein Milta Hai, O Munda Mera Sapne Mein Milta Hai
Sara Din Sadko Pein Khali Rikshi Sa, Hai
Sara Din Sadko Pein Khali Rikshi Sa Peechhe Peeche Chalta Hai

Jaggi looks at her and tries to hold her, when she disappeared making Jaggi come out of his dream...He smiles to himself...

Night

Jaggi's room

Jaggi and Gopi are shown talking...

Gopi "Par Jaggi ji, aapko problem kya hai Shaadi se?"...
Jaggi "Koi problem nahi hai Gopika mata...But I just don't want to now...In future maybe I will"...
Gopi "Wahi toh Jaggi ji, aap abhi kare ya future mein, kabhi na kabhi toh karenge hi na...Then?...
Jaggi "Maa ne kaha na yeh sab tumhe?"...

Gopi "Haa Maasi ne kaha...But vo wrong nahi hai...Bas aapko settled dekhna chahti hai...Aur aap...Kya aapko nahi lagta Jaggi ji, ke aapki life mein bhi koi hona chahiye?...Jo aapko understand kare...Jo aapse bohot pyar kare...Jo aapki life partner bane...Don't you want this?...

Jaggi (In this mind) "Yes Gopika I want this and also know this has been fulfilled when you came in my life...I can't think anyone else will be my life partner other than you...No one can understand me better than you...No one can love me more than you Gopika...But if you only want me to get married to someone else then I am ready as I can't see you worried...But my heart will beat only and only for you Gopika...I LOVE YOU GOPIKA and will always LOVE YOU GOPIKA"...

Jaggi "Ok Gopika I am ready for the marriage...But I have one condition"...
Gopi "Kya condition Jaggi ji?"...
Jaggi "I will marry the girl whom you will choose as my life partner"...

Gopi "Me?"...
Jaggi "Haa Gopika mein chahta hu ki vo ladki ko tum choose karo, aur koi nahi"...
Gopi "Ok Jaggi ji I will...But first let me tell this news to Maasi, she will be very happy"...

Gopi goes from there, while Jaggi smiles seeing her smiling...

Next Day

Morning

Hall

Gopi, Kokila, Urvashi, Jaggi and Panditji are shown seated on the sofa, as Gopi is looking at some girl's photos for Jaggi...Gopi selects one girl's photo and shows it to Panditji..."Her name is Radhika...She is very nice and sweet girl...Kaho toh baat karu unse?, Panditji..."Jaggi, tu bhi dekhle ek baar...Agar...", Urvashi..."Nahi maa agar Gopika ne pasand ki hai, toh mujhe dekhne ki zarorat nahi hai", Jaggi...

Saying this he looks at Gopi..."Ok Panditji, call them", Urvashi..."Ji", Panditji...

Evening

Door bell rings...Gopi opens the door and gets surprised to see girl and her family...

She calls everyone and welcomes them inside...

All are shown seated on the sofa...Radhika looks at Jaggi, while he looks at Gopi...

Urvashi "Jaggi if you want to..."
Jaggi "No maa I don't want to...Just fix it"...

Radhika "But if you want, you can Ja..."

Jaggi "No that's not needed..."
Urvashi "Ok then!...From us it's fixed"...
Radhika's Dad "Then tomorrow will do their engagement and day after tomorrow marriage"...
Kokila "That's nice"...
Urvashi "Yaa!"...

They continues talking...

Night

Gopi's room

Gopi is shown pacing the room thinking "Hey Krishna bhagwan, why I am feeling so uneasy?...Maasi wanted Jaggi ji to get married and I convinced him for the same...I even choose the girl, but why this feeling?...I didn't liked the way she was looking at Jaggi ji, but why?...Afterall they are going to get married, then why I didn't liked it?...It was as if my heart is been pricked...Sab kitne kush hai, par mein kyu nahi ho pa rahi hu?...Is it because I have...No it can't be...I have always loved Ahem ji  and I can't think of anyone else other than him...But my heart..."

Next Day 

Late Evening

Whole MB is shown decorated with flowers, lightnings on the occasion of Jaggi and Radhika's engagement...Guests are shown coming...Urvashi and Parag are shown welcoming them...Radhika and her parents too arrives...UrRag welcomes them...Tolu and Molu bring Jaggi down...

Radhika looks at him and smiles...Unknowingly on seeing Jaggi, Gopi's face blossoms...

Jaggi notices that and smiles...Urvashi makes Jaggi and Radhika sit together...Panditji starts the mantras..."Now they can exchange the rings", Panditji...Urvashi gives Jaggi the ring box and he makes Radhika wear it...

Radhika's Dad gives her the ring box and she makes Jaggi wear it..

A tear escaped Gopi's eyes but she quickly wipes it...

"Now Jaggi Bhai you will have to dance with your beloved", Jigar...Radhika blushes at the thought of dancing with Jaggi..."Yes Jaggi ji you should dance with Radhika", Gopi..."Now I will dance", Jaggi...Jaggi takes Radhika's hand in his and comes in the front and dances...

Song

Aye Ho Meri Zindagi Me Tum Bahar Banke
Mere Dil Me Yuhi Rahena Tum Pyar Pyar Banke
Ankho Me Tum Base Ho Sapne Hazar Banke 

Suddenly, Gopi imagines dancing with Jaggi...

Mere Sathi Mere Sajaan Mere Saath Yuhi Chalna
Badle Ga Raang Zamana Par Tum Nahi Badalna
Meri Maang Yuhi Bharna Taare Hazar Ban Ke

Agar Me Jo Rooth Jao To Tum Mujhe Manana
Thama Hai Haath Mera Phir Umar Bhar Nibhana
Mujhe Chod Ke Na Jana Waade Hazar Karke

Ankho Me Tum Base Ho Sapne Hazar Banke 

Everyone claps for them...Gopi comes out of her imagination and runs to her room, unable to see Jaggi with Radhika...

Night

Gopi's room

Gopi is shown standing near window looking at the moon...She tries to see Ahem's face in the moon, but surprisingly sees Jaggi's face in the moon...Unknowingly, a smile comes on her face seeing Jaggi's face in the moon...She also her and Jaggi's moments in the moon and smiles...

Next Day

Morning

Whole MB is shown decorated on the occasion of Jaggi and Radhika's marriage...UrRag are shown welcoming the guests...Jaggi is shown seated in the mandap as Panditji chants the mantras..."Call the bride", Panditji..."Yes!", Urvashi...She tells Sona to bring Radhika down...

Sona is shown bringing Radhika down and makes her sit besides Jaggi with a veil on her face...Panditji starts the mantras...Vidya does their gathbandhan..."Now stand up for pheres", Panditji...Jaggi and Radhika stands up for pheres...As they were about to take their first phere, when Kokila came in front and stopped them...Kokila took the veil off Radhika's face and it's revealed that she is none other than Gopi...On seeing Gopi in place of Radhika everyone gets shocked...Jaggi gets surprised seeing Gopi..."Gopi you are here, then where is Radhika?", Urvashi...A voice comes from behind "I am here"...Everyone turns around and sees Radhika standing there...

"Gopi, what is all this?...What's going on?", Kokila..."Gopika...", Jaggi..."Haa Jaggi ji, mein...", Gopi..."But Gopi why you are here?", Kokila..."Why are you standing there Radhika?...You should have been here with Jaggi", Urvashi..."Actually I never wanted to marry Jaggi ji in the first place...", Radhika..."Huh?...Don't worry Gopi we will find another girl for Jaggi...You don't have to...", Kokila..

"No maaji I am here because I love Jaggi ji...", Gopi...All gets shocked...Jaggi couldn't believe his ears..."Yeh tum kya bol rahi ho Gopi?...Kya tum mere bete Ahem ko bhulgai itni jaldi?...Ahem pati hai tum hara...", Kokila...

"Sabse pehle Ahem ji mere pati the...I haven't forgotten anything...", Gopi..."I never thought you would betray my son Ahem like this...He did so much for you but...", Kokila..."Really?...Tell me at least one thing which Ahem ji did for me...Maaji you are saying I am betraying your son, but the truth is if I don't know then I will be betraying myself...", Gopi..."Gopi...", Kokila..."Bas maaji, Bas...I am tired now...Ahem, Ahem, Ahem...I don't want to hear this name again and again...And maaji...Wait why I am telling you maaji, when you are not my maaji...", Gopi..."Yeh tum kya bol rahi ho Gopi?", Kokila..."Sach!...Wohi sach jo aapne etne saalo tak chupake rakha...", Gopi..."Sach?...Konsa sach  GOPIKA?", Jaggi..."Jaggi ji, Ahem ji and you are real brother's and Urvashi Maasi is your's and Ahem ji's real mother...Aur yehi sach hai", Gopi...All looks at each other in shock..."Gopiii!!...", Kokila...

"Don't shout...I heard your talks with Maasi that night...I was not able to believe it but I had to...", Gopi..."But I loved Ahem like my own son...But what you are doing is wrong Gopi...", Kokila..."Is loving someone is wrong?...You nor your "so called son" cared about how I am feeling...I was feeling suffocated in this marriage...It's been only a few months since Jaggi ji came, but he has given a new life to me...A life which I never had with your "so called son"...Jaggi ji made me value myself, which I forgot in all this year's...Jaggi ji taught me how to live...He is the only one who brought a smile on my face and made me laugh, which your "so called son" never did...Ahem never understood me in all this year's...It's been only a few months but Jaggi ji understands me very well...Jaggi ji came as a blessing in my life...Like you even I thought it's wrong, it shouldn't have happen and trust me I tried explaining myself and my mind understood that...But my heart didn't, as it's craving for Jaggi ji...First when I used to close my eyes, Ahem's face used to come but now only and only Jaggi ji's...I don't know how and when I fell for Jaggi ji, but I did and I am very happy I did...And Jaggi ji for me sacrificed his love, and even went to the extent of getting married to the person whom he doesn't love...If this is not true love, then what is true love?...I always did what everyone wanted me to do, but not anymore...Now I will do what my heart says...My heart will beat only and only for Jaggi ji...I LOVE YOU JAGGI JI and will LOVE YOU till my LAST BREATH!...Jaggi ji is my SAATHIYA in true sense...", Gopi...

Jaggi cups Gopi's face "I LOVE YOU TOO GOPIKA"..."Dadi, Mom is right...And we hope Jaggi uncle always keep Mom happy and love her very much", MeeVi...

GoGi smiles emotionally..."But Gopika I am not understanding one thing that how...?", Jaggi...A voice comes from behind "That I will tell you"...Everyone looks behind and gets surprised to see Dr Krishna..."Dr Krishna, you here?", Jaggi..."Yes!...As actually this was all my plan to get you two united...", Dr Krishna..."Yes, he only told me to act...And I was just following his orders", Radhika..."Not only her but Urvashi auntie too was in the plan to unite you two...And see we are successful now", Dr Krishna..."Plan?", Jaggi..."Maasi you too?", Gopi..."Yes, I am his mother...Then how would I not know about what is in his heart?", Urvashi...

"I hope you all remember I came one month back here for a dinner...And that's where I noticed Gopi ji and Jaggi being comfortable with each other and wanting to say something but were unable...So I hatched this whole plan", Dr Krishna...

"And when I saw Gopi ji alone in her room, I just told her to sit instead of me in the mandap and as I was able to see love for Jaggi ji in her eyes", Radhika..."Thank you so much Dr Krishna...We will be always thankful to you", GoGi..."It's ok!...I didn't do anything big...But now don't waste time and get married...I wish you two a very happy married life ahead", Dr Krishna..."😊', GoGi..."Gopi...", Kokila...Gopi ignores her and tells Panditji to start the mantras...

Panditji starts the mantras, as they takes the pheres...
People throws flowers on them...After the pheres, they sits down...Panditji gives Jaggi the mangalsutra, which he makes Gopi wear it...Panditji then gives Jaggi the sindor box, which he applies on Gopi's forehead...

"From now you two are husband and wife", Panditji...GoGi looks at each other happily...

Night

GoGi's room

Gopi is shown standing near the window and enjoys in the rain, when Jaggi enters the room and sees her...

He walks towards her and holds her hand in the rain...

Satrangi mausam ho 

ya gham ke badal ho 

phoolon ki sej ho

ya kanton ki raahein ho

He makes Gopi face him and both gets lost in each other...

They dances...

mere humkadam mere humsafar 
raah mein chod na jaana 
har kasam tod na jaanaa 
sath nibhana saathiyaa

Jaggi moves more close to her...Gopi hides her face in his chest and blushes...He lifts her in his arms...

sath nibhana saathiyaa 
sath nibhana saathiyaa 
sath nibhana saathiyaa

And was about to place her on the bed, when they falls on each other...They gets into a sweet eyelock...

Suraj ke sang kiran 
deepak sang jyoti hain 
saagar ke sang lehar 
jaise hum saathi hain

He then overlapps  her and kisses on her forehead, on her cheeks...Then moves towards her lips...Soon they gets into a passionate liplock...He pulls the comforter on them as they are lost in each other...

oo mere sanam ho khushi 
ya gham naa churana 
humse nazar sang 
rehna umar barr

Whole room is shown...

sath nibhana saathiyaa

THE END 
Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
Beautiful story...thanks for pm
Beautiful OS
Thank you so much for the pm
Awesome os!!
Loved it.
Very beautifully written.
Thanks for d pm:)
Awesome superb lovely fabulous OS dear 
Thanks for pm
beautiful os
thanks for the pm
Nice one Mansi. Brings back memories. And a positive DR Krishna. Waiting for you to another OS on Dheera as well .You are a really good writerEdited by Pollyanna - 5 years ago
Beautiful story,nicely written..cheers.
Such a awesome OS .
Beautiful piece of writing .
Loved reading about saathiya after long time .
Do come up with some more OS like this .
Will love to read something from you on ishra
Thanks for pm