Have any one noticed the tattoo

MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
If Vish is Ruhi then how come she don't have the tattoo that Ruhi had near her collar bone...clearly she asked for new face but not a body (I was one of those who thought Ruhi IS vish) and now thinking about this...What if Vish is not Ruhi...Ruhi as Vish couldn't have become a big business tycoon who came to invest in Andy's project in the span of 6 months and also in the Haveli there are portraits of Vikranth,Ruhi and Vish...If the haveli is that old and the construction site was closed since 6 months who came and painted Vish's portrait and her portrait seemed old no painting would look that old in 6 months...and also since many said the color of Ruhi's snake and Vish's snake are different
If Vish is not Ruhi then I don't want a love triangle between Bela-Mahir-Vish
Bela being Ruhi is almost next to impossible coz if she falls for Mahir then all the Revenge would have no meaning at all

colors posted a pic yesterday with a caption "One Naagin two Stunning faces" 

I'm not sure yet that they are one or different
pls share your views
Love 
~Maha~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nal4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
My take is that one Naagin two faces means that Ruhi will be Vish and Bela. Vish will take the form of Bela at some point. Did anyone notice when Bela was hiding from Vish is the Mandir she actually stoop backing Vish"s  Portrait. Maybe this has some significance on the upcoming episodes. Just saying.
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good point actually !
but one thing is constant Bela cant be Ruhi because she Ruhi was destined to be with Vikrant ( i guess) but here its clear Mahir-Bela are going to get married and are going to fall for each other so thats not how the Nagin law works.
So either Vish is Ruhi , as the show is trying to make us believe OR else she is a relative/sister of Ruhi

Also remember shivangi said " main vapas aungi "
What if bela is related to shivangi somehow ?
Edited by ItsArohi - 5 years ago