BeHir_ Breath Of Fresh Air (My take)

-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Behir...

Is like fresh breath of air..

Their Scnes are magical

Their Pretty lil interaction are LOVE PURE LOVE

They dont have typical Catch fall/eye locks/tashan  type of things (Thankfully) 

There is no forced chemistry..

Their Simple cute realistic scenes we hav till now is something new to me n iam loving themm..

I remember i use to get crazy like this during asya days..Now Behir 24*7 in my mind

Pearl as mahir n Sj as bela is so treat to watch..
ONE iS HANDLER OTHER IS INNOCENCE

In last night episode the way bela sharing her problem and mahir listening ache bache ki tarah  and bela getting teary n "mahir asked her to wipe tears is sooo soo beautiful i hv nvr seen such thing before"
That IsHaRA BAZI iS ALSO LOVE.

EXCITED FOR THR More SCNES...LOVE THIS Feeling OF THEM..

Edited by -shimmer- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No matter how busy Mahir is , his eyes search for and find out Bela and they notice little things about each other , like Bela noticed the black paint on his cheeks and signed to wipe it  , a parallel to the wiping tears scene that happened before. I like these little ultra cute things about them . <3 Eagerly waiting to witness how their magical journey unfolds. 
-shimmer- thumbnail
Yes thr pretty lil things makes them so different frm the rest.
Thnk god thr wil b no mahir ji from now... i hate that ji..

Mahir hates ji next to his name or hate becz bela calling itπŸ˜‰
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice analysis
Till now their scenes r cute , and adorable.
Mahir's caring nature will definitely steal bela's heart
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they both are the only good thing in this show. 
I missed mouni in this show 
-shimmer- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taaniroyal

they both are the only good thing in this show. 

I missed mouni in this show 

Yea i missed her in tht scene whr vish taking revenge frm karan..no doubt vish is doing good job but tht aggression of mouni is missing.. i rate mouni lil lower in normal emotional scnes but in aggressive scenes she nailed it.
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ah yes I am loving their little but Beautiful scenes. They are natural and pure. Loving them.
And excited to see how their story will proceed. They will definitely go from cute to full tashan zone πŸ˜† .. Hope Ekta give us a really good love story.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
mahir-bela story is based on care...mutual respect n understanding...something more realistic than the other 2 seasons couples...something we can relate to in real life unlike typical EK couples...
i miss mouni n adaa too but anita is doing a great job...she owns vish...there is something that mouni n adaa lacks...which is being seductive...anita slays her seductive mode...while mouni is good in being aggressive so does adaa...each naagin has their own personality
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am glad that there's no forced trip, fall and catch at the moment. Right now Bela is Yuvi's fiance and that kind of scenes with Mahir will be really awkward. The main thing I like about BeHir is that they have a very comfortable bonding with each other. And I don't want the CVs to ruin it by inserting the awkward trip and catch scenes. We can have all that after the wedding and when it's less awkward. Till then I want to see thir cute, comfortable camaraderie.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
@jane...thats why i say its realistic and relatable unlike previous seasons...their foundation is based on mutual respect...care n understanding...