So is Karishma Tanna's part over?

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Was karishma just a cameo? 

I mean if she got a new face... and obviously, she can't show her real face to take revenge... anita seems to be doing ths job ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure
I guess she was a lead role too but to be honest im enjoying anitas acting, somehow karishma as a naagin acting too loud n over... specially the way she cried yesterday, omg.. shes a good actress but didnt like her acting in yesterdays epi
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In one of the pee-launch segments I had heard on zoom TV they said her role is small but important and she is lead of another Ekta show too
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
'Naya chehra dedo' the way she cried at mandir. I burst out laughing. She has great body and looks hot on-screen but her emotional scenes are not appealing.while Anita's acting as nagin is good compared to karishma.
So even if she leaves the show after this episode it doesn't make great loss to the show
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
KT already bagged a new project . so i think she will be cameo here .. even in future she could appear in rare,.  Except KT's Nagiin dance , i dont find any specialty of her as Naagin .

Anita is slaying the Naagin 3 for now.. 

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes. KT is already doing another show so I don't think her role in Nagin 3 will be explored much by her.
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
KT's acting wad too OTT yesterday. I couldn't relate to her as a naagin somehow
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
if her part is really over then m glad!!..I don't want to be mean but I can't really digest tanna onscreen as a naagin,in yesterday's episode her acting n screaming was over the top so didn't feel any sympathy for her character!!moreover I don't like the actress since bb days ðŸ˜†..I think anita is doing a fab job as a naagin!!
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Miss_Random

Not sure
I guess she was a lead role too but to be honest im enjoying anitas acting, somehow karishma as a naagin acting too loud n over... specially the way she cried yesterday, omg.. shes a good actress but didnt like her acting in yesterdays epi

same here!!
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would prefer KT rather than surbhi