Ajay Devgn: Throwback pic from my fav actor Ajay aka Mass Maharaja

Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#AjayDevgnFan #Nikhil

Ajay Devgn shares a throwback picture reminiscing his good old days with long locks

Ajay Devgn is one of the most versatile actors in the Hindi film industry. His impeccable stunts have always left his fans impressed and his experimental roles have managed to fetch an amazing footfall in the theatres as well. Ajay also happens to be one of the most active celebrities on social media, and he absolutely loves to share glimpses of his life with his fans.
Recently, he took to his Instagram to share a lovely throwback picture where he can be seen playing with his black long hair. He captioned the picture as, "Throwback to good old days with long locks.

On the professional front, Ajay Devgn has started shooting for his upcoming comedy film Total Dhamaal', which also marks the reunion of Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit Nene. Apart from this, he is also gearing up for his historical epic Taanaji- The Unsung Warrior'. The film is reportedly based on Tanaaji Malusare, a military leader in the army of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, founder of the Maratha Empire.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikhil718 thumbnail
Good old days where he had that cool hairstyle with the fringe.

#AjayDevgnFan

-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ajay is an amazing actor 
Loved all his movies especially Ishq and Raid
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
tanaaji is a totally unnecessary project.
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Abhiya-

Ajay is an amazing actor 

Loved all his movies especially Ishq and Raid

He's the best. I'm his biggest fan and always support him the forum even if anti-threads are made against him.

Eagerly waiting wait for my awaited movie Taanaji where Ajay will play Marathi warrior. Dream role that i never thought would happen.

Pre-production for Tanaaji has started and waiting for the shooting to start.
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snatch

tanaaji is a totally unnecessary project.

Are you kidding me?? Give me a reason? People want Ajay in driven content based film and he's giving it. Taanaji will be an epic movie for Ajay and buzz amongst the Marathi community.

If people like Ranveer can do big project like Padmavati than why can't Ajay do Taanaji?? 😕 You haters can't give credit for him trying.

Like it or NOT, this film will happen and Ajay fans like myself are happy that Ajay is doing it.

#AjayDevgnFan
Edited by Nikhil718 - 5 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nikhil bro i also like ajay. it must be a big movie and ajays solo starrer period film at this juncture especially with a huge budget will be a risk. and there are few period/historicals coming up, there is always a possibility of audience getting tired.
last but not least period films have to be well researched and executed.

i am surprised why no one prefers a movie on chatrapathi sivaji which definitely will have bigger audience. wish someone make it with shahrukh or ajay.
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snatch

nikhil bro i also like ajay. it must be a big movie and ajays solo starrer period film at this juncture especially with a huge budget will be a risk. and there are few period/historicals coming up, there is always a possibility of audience getting tired.

last but not least period films have to be well researched and executed.

i am surprised why no one prefers a movie on chatrapathi sivaji which definitely will have bigger audience. wish someone make it with shahrukh or ajay.

Sorry I got anxious when i read your original comment. As a Ajay fan, It's my awaited movie and I think playing a warrior would suit him very well. He has those intense eyes, killer look and commanding voice.

I agree with your sentence regarding the ammount upcoming period/historical films. This film could be accept by Marathi's as it will appeal to them as well as the rest of audience. It's currently in pre-production so there's still time for research and script.

Not to mention, Ajay hasn't announce the release date as he need time to work on this big project.

Om Raut has started the plan if you look at this pic which was from his Instagram, i think. I believe this pic was taken last month.

Edited by Nikhil718 - 5 years ago
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

t4s he was handsome

Yes, he was and still is today. People on here make fun of his looks and they think he doesn't look good with his co-stars on screen.

I always like his paring with Kajol, Sonali Bendre, Tabu, Raveena Tandon, Manisha Koirala & Aishwarya Rai. Hope he works with fresh ones e.g. Anushka Sharma and Nimrat Kaur, respectively. Priyanka is a good option as well.

#AjayDevgnFan #Nikhil
Nikhil718 thumbnail
I made this for Ajay which i put on Twitter.