Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely Chapter 

Finally Raman and Ishita will be married 

their love certainly won over all the hurdles 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LAST PART

Ishra were lost in kissing each other when they heard ruhi crying.they broke the kiss and look at ruhi and she broke into laughter seeing them looking at her.she was looking at them all chuckled and start sucking her fist happily.

Ishra smiling and Ishita said-yeh chutku,kabhi hume romance nahi karne degi.kabab mein haddi.she said to which ruhi hit her and start crying looking at Raman.

Raman picked her in his arms and said-meri ladoo ko kuch mat bolo.yeh toh meri jaan hai.he said playing with her small palm.

Ishita-achcha ji,aur main kiski jaan hoon.

Raman went close to her and said-tu isse bhi badi wali jaan hai .agar tu heart hai toh yeh heartbeat.he said and kissed ishita's temple .

Ishita smiled and said-aur aap,hamari rooh.i love u raman.i love u alot .aap mil gaye, meri zindagi mukammal ho gayi.now I don't want anything .

Raman settled next to her and make ruhi lay down on himself .he start patting her slowly and said-but mujhe toh chahiye,bahut saare mote mote bachche.abhi toh sirf ladoo hai,I want rasgulla and gulab jaamun also.actually I want whole mithai shop.he said smiling while she rested her head on his chest.

Ishita-joh chahenge woh milega,I love u alot Raman and want to love u alot.

Raman-ok ,then listen my whole list,tujhe yeh sab karna hoga hamari Shaadi ke baad.he said getting excited like a kid.

Ishita-boliye.

Raman-at first,u have to wake me up in the morning with a long kiss,u know french kiss.then will have to love me till I am fully awake.then I will freshen up,tu mere liye kapde nikaal dena,then help me to get ready,ofcourse in between few kisses and hugs.then we will have breakfast together,tu meri godh mein aur ruhi teri godh mein.we will have breakfast together like a family,ek hi chair par,space bachate hue.ok.he said smiling to which she nodded.

Raman-phir main office chala jaaunga,tu meri wait karna.u can love my ladoo waiting for me but not more then I love her,ok.he said to which she nodded again.

Raman-phir shaam ko jab main wapas aaunga,I will take my ladoo out as usual after having tea and snacks.

Ishita-main bhi chalungi,aap hamesha mujhe chod kar apni ladoo ko le jaate hai,not fair.

Raman-achcha tu bhi chalna,jallu kahin ki.haan toh we all will go to park ,jahan ladoo khelegi aur hum romance karenge.then we will come back and make food together,in between hugs and kisses and then we will have it.phir ladoo so jayegi and we will get lost in loving each other.thik.

Ishita-bilkul thik,we will love each other till ur rasgulla come here,ok.she said signalling towards her tummy blushing making him smile.

Raman-tu toh bahut intelligent ho gayi ,Minnie.

Ishita kissed his temple and said-sangat ka asar hai.achcha now go to ur room and sleep.kal hamari Shaadi hai ,toh bahut kaam karna hoga.

Raman-can I sleep here,see my ladoo also slept.usse mere bina neend nahi aati .let me sleep here.

Ishita-no,u can take her with urself.

Raman-achcha,seems like u can sleep without me.

Ishita-so toh main bhi nahi sakti,but everyone is here only.sabko lagega ki main kitni desperate hoon.

Raman-nahi hai Kya??

Ishita-hoon,but sabko lagna toh nahi chahiye naa.she said innocently making Raman smile .

He kissed her again and said-u know,u r the cutest and I love u alot.

Ishita kissed his nose and said-love u too,but go for today.kal se hum hamesha saath rahenge.

Raman nodded and went kissing ishru's forehead.ishita smiled remembering their cute talks and finally slept .

Next morning,all got up hearing sound of dhol.all came out and saw Mr bhalla standing with band party and they were beating dhol loudly.

All got happy and Raman went to him.he hugged his father happily.mr bhalla blessed Raman and called Ishita who was standing taking little ruhi in her arms.ishita walked to him and he hugged Ishita lovingly .then he took little ruhi in his arms and loved her.

Ishita-thank u papa ji for accepting us.

Mr bhalla-maine toh tujhe bahut pehle hi accept kar liya tha,as I know Raman loves u alot.but tune hi der kar di.

Ishita-sorry papa ji.

Mr bhalla-koi nahi puttar,der aaye durust aaye .ab tum dono ko hamesha saath saath khush rehna hai.ok.he said to ishra nodded happily.

Soon Mr bhalla met toshiji and congratulated Ranbir and Rashmi too.they sat together and had breakfast discussing about the marriage preparations.

Soon after breakfast,all got busy in marriage preparations.

After an hour or so,ishra were sitting side by side while their haldi ceremony was going on.everyone was happily applying haldi to ishra and they too were applying haldi to each other.

After haldi ceremony,ishita's mehendi ceremony started.girl was applying mehendi on ishita's hand while ruhi was happily enjoying with raman.she was very excited seeing all the beautiful colours around her.

Raman took a mehendi cone and wrote ladoo on her palm.he kissed her temple softly and hugged her lovingly.

After mehendi ceremony,Ishita was taken to her room.

Soon it was evening,Raman was sitting in the mandap in bridal outfit waiting for Ishita .

Ishita came with Rashmi and sat next to raman.pandit ji start humming the mantras while ishra sat side by side with folded hands infront of the fire and ruhi was sleeping peacefully in Mr bhalla's lap.

Pandit ji told them to take pheras,they took pheras hand in hand and Raman filled her partition.she closed her eyes feeling heavenly while he tied mangalsutra around her neck.

Pandit ji announced them as men and wife and they took blessings from everyone.

Soon ishra came home along with his family and toshiji happily welcomed ishra .

They performed various rituals and finally ishra were alone in their room.ruhi was sleeping with Mr and Mrs bhalla.

Ishita was sitting on the bed when Raman came in.she smiled seeing him and took her in his arms .

Raman-finally we got married.congratulation Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla.

Ishita -congratulations to u too ,Mr bhalla.finally we r one.

Raman-we were always one,it just it took a little longer to come together .

Ishita-i love u .

Raman-love u too .toh programme shuru Kiya jaaye,he said smiling making her blush .she nodded giving him permission and he took her to the bed .

Raman made her lay on the bed and caressed her face slowly, she close her eyes feeling his touch and tilted her head giving him more access. He went close to her and kissed her neck. She wrapped her arms around him and he came more close to her. He bend and took her lips in his and start kissing her. She too pulled him closer and start responding to his kiss. They kissed for long and finally broke the kiss in need of air. 

Both looked at each other and he pulled her more into himself. He kissed her forehead making her close her eyes. He start kissing her softly yet passionately making her loose senses. He captured her lips again and start chewing it leisurely making her hug him tight. She too start responding to his raw touches and soon both were kissing each other hungrily, not leaving any space between them. They were breaking the kiss in need of air and again start kiss each other after catching some air. Like this they kissed for very long. 

After a long and passionate kiss, Raman open the dori of her blouse and slide it little. He start kissing her shoulder, he was loving her passionately and ishita was also pulling him more into herself encouraging him. Soon he slide her blouse downwards making her semi nude. She hide herself in him while he start kneading her orbs over her undercloth.

She fell back giving him more access and he start dropping open mouth kisses on her neckline going down, soon he was in between her valley, loving her, kissing her deeply. Ishita was just caressing his hair inviting him more into her in pleasure and he was busy in covering her every curve. He open her undercloth and throw it apart making her bare infront of him. He make her lay down and start caressing her orbs making her loose herself completely to him. He was caressing her peaks while she was waiting for him to go ahead. He took her peaks in his mouth and start sucking it hungrily making her breath heavier, she was pulling him more into her poking her nails in his flesh. He start kissing her body more hungrily and after a long round of love making, he finally adjusted himself on her and entered into her slowly. She hold him tight feeling esctatic, both hold each other tightly and then they start rocking in sync. Both were going up and down in passion and finally he fell on her.he wrapped his arms around her and pecked in between her valley. She closed her eyes feeling loved and a tear fell off her eyes.  

Raman-u r ok??

Ishita-never felt so fine,finally I am in ur arms as ur wife.we came closer and became one in all senses,don't know what else to wish for .I have nothing left to wish.

Raman-then don't wish for anything,just love me,today ,tomorrow and always.

Ishita kissed him and said-will always do that,she said and both again got lost in each other celebrating their moments of togetherness.

That's all,here I end this story.do like and comment.will wait for it.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated last part,enjoy.

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update post epilogue soon

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Finally they are together waiting for rasgullas and Jamuns

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishra were so happy 

Ishita felt happy with her life

Finally minnie and mickey came into the club house😃

Loved it di

If possible do update an epilogue di plssssss

Ty 4 d pm too

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Very beautiful ending

Mishra got married and they become 1.

Passionate and romantic update.

Loved it

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Cutie ruhi disturbed ishra romance ruhi was indirectly complaining to raman as ishita called her haddi mr.bhalla came with dhol in morning loved how he accepted ishita infact whole bhalla family is nice finally ishra got married and became one in all senses ishra talk was lovely

Pls update epilouge

Thanks for the pm

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing ending. ......

Loved it di..... 

Thanks for the pm