Bepannaah LIVE UPDATES 08 Jun 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The show begins with Adya confronted by Rajveer as they try to escape with Hooda family ..on the highway. 
He orders their arrest
Anjana tries to stop the police from arresting her son  . Rajveer hits Anjana and throws her away 
Anjana falls 
Aditya is enraged seeing his mother getting hurt he slaps Rajveer for daring to hit his mother .
Angry Rajveer points his pistol at Adi and arrests Adya and drives away in police van 
Anjana weep and tries to stop the car 

Rajveer smiles at Mahi .

At police station Zoya is put into a cell and Adi in another . Zoya pleads she had done nothing wrong .
Raj arrives there n welcomes her to her new home he taunts that she will like her new home.  Criminals like her deserved this home .. Adultery, fraud, murder etc etc 
Hope she is not trying jail break ??
Adi says that will not be required as his dad Harsh would be coming soon with their bail 
Adi wants to speak to his dad as this was the right of a person .
Adi is allowed to call up his dad , Raj offers his own mobile 
Raj derives pleasure by hitting Adi with out provocation and ruthlessly with a handcuff .

Adi gets hurt but controls his anger Zoya  pleads Raj not to hit Adi Raj taunts that their wedding was fake but their love seems real ! Was it !! 
Raj again tries to hit Adi but he grabs Raj's arm and warns that he could hit him as much as he wanted but if he bled even one drop his dad Harsh would book Raj for custodial violence with out any crime proved against the arrested person ...Raj would be in real trouble .

Raj smirks that he would hit n hit hard, but he will,not bleed snd there will not be any proof of custodial violence 
Zoya is shocked . Adi glares at Raj ...
Raj smirks as he shows him his tightened fist.

In her cell Zoya pleads Allah why were they being punished ?? What had they done ??
Adi reassures Zoya.  Asks her to hold on for some time.  They would soon be bailed out . 
AdYa are handcuffed.  Raj is full of glee as he gets some goons and female goons too and asks them to enjoy themselves with Zoya and Adi in their presidential suites .
Raj seats on his chair and watches the fun n derives vicarious pleasure ad Adi is attacked by the goons in his cell while Zoya is  bashed up by the hefty females in her cell 
Raj laughs aloud and Adi glares at him 
Zoya feels concerned for Adi who is badly injured and Adi is worried for Zoya .
The females try to make scares on Zoya's flawless fsce .
Adi protests 
Adi is hit badly he faints 

BG song plays .." Bepannaah pyaar..."   
AdYa are tortured all night . They are in bad shape by morning.
Harsh reaches the police station and declares he was the lawyer of Aditya Hooda and he demands to meet his client immediately 
Raj taunts n confronts Harsh and smirks and asks him to wait for some time to meet his son .Anjana is accompanying Harsh and is in tears .  

AdYa are battered and bleeding , Adi tries to encourage Zoya to be brave and hold on and try to bear this . Zoya is broken n distraught and fears for her life . 
A police man comes and asks the goons to leave . This much torture was enough for tonight .  

Adi stands up and tries to encourage Zoya to stand up too . He demands some food .He reminds her of her fav Chinese food .
He tries to cheer up Zoya , by demanding pizza . He makes Zoya feel better . She thanks him and he smiles at her from their lock ups ...

Preap for Monday
Battered n bleeding Adya meet Harsh and Wasim 
They hug their fathers n are relieved 
Wasim is in tears .
Adi asks Harsh if he would save Zoya along with him 
Harsh is taken aback at this Qs   

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Show timing for tonight  9:30-10:00 PM 

A TREAT AFTER A HEARTBREAKING EPISODE

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
preehar thumbnail
Y i think zooya will be longer in the cell n siddique ji will reach later on ,adi will nt b in his halat n knw tht zoya isnt bailed out..n must b for aid n than siddiaue n adi has tiff over it
mahi_gurmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ooohhh God... really AdiYa are tortured lyk dis.I'm crying reading it only, hw iI'm suppose too watch it oon tv????😭
jst wanna killed dt m***n wid my bare hands, RV tu nai bachega, tujhe main... ðŸ˜¡
hw helpless my AdiYa r... despite being cheated on they r being tortured for nothing. is this called law, a CBI office dt psycho?😈
Nobura thumbnail
I really hate that stupid Rajveer frm bottom of my heart...for whatever reason how could he torture Adya like tht.. what kind of CBI is he?????

as always thx for the update. After reading this, i am thinking how will i watch today's epi tmr, cz i feel sad to read this.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nobura

I really hate that stupid Rajveer frm bottom of my heart...for whatever reason how could he torture Adya like tht.. what kind of CBI is he?????

as always thx for the update. After reading this, i am thinking how will i watch today's epi tmr, cz i feel sad to read this.

Rajveer has some hidden agenda under the guise of CBI 
why does he hate AdYa  so much ??
Gayu_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is rajveer harsh s illegitimate son or something???
Why does he hate adya so much???
Uhhh I hate him
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Sutapasima

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Painful episode ðŸ˜­

sad episode for weekend 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayu_K

Is rajveer harsh s illegitimate son or something???

Why does he hate adya so much???
Uhhh I hate him

kuch toh locha hai yaar 

lets wait for the writers to reveal it 

some pics from the show 
credits to original uploaders