Naagin 3 high expectations

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Well well when i heard that naagin 3 will start i was really excited and a bit sad that the whole starcast would be new... i miss roshiv n all the others of season 2

It was painfull to see shivangi dying in the beginning without any answers but thank u to ekta for atleast showing us that she didnt forget how she ended season 2... i wish we will ever know why shivangi was killed

So now getting back to season 3.. as its a new cast n new season with new story, ecpectations r high... i didnt watch season 1 but i know that was good.. season 2 was the first season i saw sp it was delightfull for me to watch it, i loved it n obviously roshiv were superb!!!

I dont know but somehow i felt strange watching naagin 3, i might have to get used to the new cast asthere r too many new faces i didnt ever see before... theres no one in the cast whom i can call my favorite at the moment.. because im watching most of the actors for the first time.. karishma, chetan, rukshanda, anita.. have seen them before n obviously they r doing a great job... just need to get used to them in Naagin...

I hope this season will be good...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When I started watching I felt that I wouldn't like it at all
but somehow I found it interesting

but I am keeping expectations low as S2 had disappointed me. I had become bored after a while

However as this is a fresh story and a fresh cast  it might be intersting

IU hope one day in some other season they solve Shivangi's mystery
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
my Roshiv gang ae back with a bang...😎
well missing both S1/S2 cast especially mouni...adaa...arjun n kv...furthermore we still did not get the answer why shivangi was killed by ritik n rocky...the track is still open...

S3 is fresh...it might take a while to accept the new changes n cast...but its going good in terms of story...anita-surbhi are show stealer...
Miss_Random thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

When I started watching I felt that I wouldn't like it at all

but somehow I found it interesting

but I am keeping expectations low as S2 had disappointed me. I had become bored after a while

However as this is a fresh story and a fresh cast it might be intersting

IU hope one day in some other season they solve Shivangi's mystery

People who watched S1 say the same as it was similar... but as S2 wasthe first for me i loved it 😳 specially the jodi of roshiv kept me watching it... there were many bloopers in the show i agree, but that happens in every show.. n yeah lets hope we get to see reason behind killing shivangi

Tommorow a new epi of this new season n i think im starting to get interested in watching it now as i see so many positive feedback about the show.. when i watched the first 2 epi's, i somehow was like who r all these new faces n so many lol... im really seeing many actors of the cast for the first time.. thats why i was like huh the previous cast was so much better n couldnt they cast more famous actors in this season but then i think i will get used to the cast soon as everyone in the forum is positive so why should i not be, i will watch the next epis with positive vibes now hehe
Miss_Random thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

my Roshiv gang ae back with a bang...😎

well missing both S1/S2 cast especially mouni...adaa...arjun n kv...furthermore we still did not get the answer why shivangi was killed by ritik n rocky...the track is still open...

S3 is fresh...it might take a while to accept the new changes n cast...but its going good in terms of story...anita-surbhi are show stealer...

I wanted to come before too but im so busy with my little one... i saw ur other topic n i saw some people still here who r still the same πŸ˜† but this time i chose to ignore them as literally they were the ones who ruined the season 2 forum... forget about the season, i think most of the members of that season in the forum were a disaster lolll

So good to see u here mages 😳 n yes ur right i have to see thepositive side of this season n i surely will do 😊
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was a part of the RoShiv gang initiallyπŸ˜†
But then slowly it became repetitive 

They made Rocky spineless
Shivangi brainless and shesha charecterless and Yamini loud 

No offense meant to actors they were the best 

So they can do anything here hope for the best 

This time I am not shipping any jori or actor 

And I am a fan of none

I was a fan of mouni so got attached but not this time 

Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
@nandini...it rhymes yaar 'sineless...brainless n characterless'...the 3 element sums up what S2 was that annoy most of us...😑🀣