Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
super update baby . arpita talked to geet & clearly told her the reason that...why she don't want maaneet meeting . geet felt awkward then went to her home . her father told her same thing & geet was angry . she didn't meet maan for one week & thinking about everything then she took a decision . after one week she went to meet maan . other side geet's absence affected maan & he asked for geet continuously . when he saw geet , he was very happy & showed his childish anger too . geet manofy him then talked to arpita & told her she want to marry maan . arpita was shocked & tried to made her understand that her decision is wrong but geet stick to her decision . at last arpita told her to talk to her parents then she will agree . geet talked to her parents & as expected they tried to stop her to take this decision but she showed them logic . so maan's dad divorced his mom cos of him...his mom brought him in to this world but his dad didn't want that cos he is like this from childhood . 
eagerly waiting for next part . 
Sweetkamalini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update... 
I think maan mother is right regarding geet and maan close ness can effect maan...  When geet will be busy in her life forgetting maan then it will hurt maan... In a mother POV she is right...
The marriage proposal from geet was really shocking... ðŸ˜²
Love the way geet define what is a wife to her perents... 
I think her perents also right...  Will she not feel ashamed to introduce maan before society???  Let's see what happened...  Love it...  
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Truly an awesome update my sweetie:):):) Maan is a special child...He is such an angel...Unfortunately the world, his father & Geet's parents are what the society is made of...They don't have a heart nor conscience. I am so happy that Geet has decided to marry Maan. Its true that Arpita will be scared to take chance but what Geet says is also true...After Arpita there is nobody who will love & care for Maan. He will be all alone. Geet is such a godsend angel in Maan's life...So what if her parents don't agree...She is a major and can do as she wishes...

What kind of a heartless monster is Samarth! A child is an equal part of his parents. Just because of a disability can he kill his own son? I can understand that its painful to see Maan suffer in this judgemental world & society. But with his parents love and care he could possibly lead a happy life...Why couldn't he have thought of it that way? Can't he understand a mother's grief...and a son's yearning? Seriously this guy is such an asshole! Feeling so pained for Maan & Arpita...to be treated this way and by her own husband and family...What mistake is it of theirs?

I want Maan & Geet to get married legally...with her love and care for Maan I hope that Maan can recover and overcome his disability sweetie...Then all these people can go hide their faces in the dustbin where they belong.
ja1970 thumbnail
Shocking twist Maan is a special child. Geet willing to marry him. How come Geet wants to marry practically no one would marry such a person so what is it with Geet. Geet's parents were like normal parents who are not happy with the alliance. 
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update di!!
My confusions cleared!!
Maan is mentally challenged...thanks for choosing this concept!!It wanted to read this for longgg...thank you soo much!
Arpita's concern is absolutely right!She doesn't want her son to be hurt...
But Geet came with her firm decision...she wants to marry Maan...
Geet's parents are not accepting her decision...No parent would wish such a life for the daughter...
But as she said...its her wish!
Samrat...😡I am hell angry on him!!Who will leave their son and go...its his blood and if he become like Maan should everyone throw him away??
Hope Arpita makes a wise decision reg Maaneet!!
Please continue soon Di!
Totally in love with this story :D
queenbee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow so many questions answered. Arpita's concern is valid and wow Geet's argument with her parents superb. So true na we spend all the time judging people and never care to accept any as they are. Geet has taken a decision to be with Maan forever and his Mom's fear is so natural. But thinking only on "what if"" will not be a solution for anything. lets see what she does.. waiting for next 
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arpita maan mom is realy in pain to see his son like this
geet take a solid decision 
but why??
thanx for pm
priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
God... He is mentally retarded... Like the way geet defends him...  Maan was so attached with her geet took the right decision .. he would not have beared the distance between them... What will be his decision on marriage...
chauhan1796 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So far this is the most beautiful concept ...
it actually shows the true mentality of society , how they treat a person with any kind of disability calling them with names treating them like they are not humans ...
just love this concept and hats off to you ...
now for the update it's fabulous like always , Maan has a disability since childhood that's why his father left them , Arpita asked Geet not to meet Maan because it's going to be tough for her to handle him . but Geet put an offer to marry him which shocked Arpita and her parents as well , but she wants to marry Maan not because out of sympathy or something but because she saw all the positive qualities in him which no one wants to see just because of his disability ...
eagerly waiting for next update
please update soon
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maan is mentally retarded. He is 23 physically but mentally he is a kid. Arpita warned geet to stay away from Maan as he is getting habitual of her. Geet also left and following her dad's instruction. What happened to geet that suddenly she wants to marry Maan. It is not easy to spend whole life with a person who is a kid mentally. What is the reason behind her decision. Arpita was shocked but then she accepted thinking her parents will not allow her. Samarnath is really a mean man. He left his wife and son because his son was mentally retarded. Waiting for next dear