Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I like Kunal Mauli much more than the main Jodi. They have a lovely chemistry . I so wish it was not about EMA. I know m among those few.. and no offence to dhrasti as an actor. she is damn good and looks ethereal as nandini.. yet the characters Kunal and mauli are love..they share a beautiful relationship as of now.. I am in love with additional sharma's styling in this show..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemgirl thumbnail
Hi...me too...i love Drashti as Nandini and want to see her journey to being a strong independent person...n i want to see Kunal has her support and friend but not as her lover...I like Kunal and Mauli lot...I am loving their story and their efforts to make their marriage fresh
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
love nandini ... want her come out from bad marriage and start afresh . Like happened in balika vadhu can be same for her too. A new boy with lots of love just for her
and there kunal mouli together
let's wait to see what makers planning
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, if that's the case makers will have to get a new hero for nandini  which i don't think they will.
Nandini aka Drashti is the main lead and the story will obviously be about nandini and her journey.
Moreover , though her character is docile at the moment, her's is the only character with a potential character growth.Most of the spheres show has always shown the journey of their main female lead very well.
So, in near future we can expect a transition from docile to fiercy nandini .