Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Beautiful post nishu..u said it right it's very difficult for any female actor to do such type  is scenes but she did it with such a perfection..hats off to her...I am happy that her character gonna offer us so much I am really looking forward to see nandini journey...that creepy rajdeep scares me whenever he come to my t.v. screen ...it will take time but hope nandini  give him back what he deserves  for humiliating her

Thankyou Priya ๐Ÿ˜Š Yes she was excellent yesterday and so was Abhinav as the terrible Rajdeep. Wanted to give him a nice punch so he never touches any woman the same way again. ๐Ÿคข I really wish Nandu gets her self confidence back and puts that loser in jail. Nobody deserves to be treated this way and nobody should take it from anyone even if its your husband.
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

They does and I have seen many. In the society where I live wife should be took all the shits from husband in the name of marriage๐Ÿคข  ladki ko earth ki tara hona chahiye jho sab kuch sehe sake. Shaadi tabhi thikti hai jab aurt sab kuch saadi ke liye sacrifice kare. like sab kuch aurt ka hi responsibility hai. He abuse you so what he loves you so much, just forget about it.  Yeh bhi uska pyaar dekhne ka tarika hai. He beats you, you must have done something you should be careful next time. Yeh humri mind set hai. bachpan se hume yehi shikya hai. jho biwiya sab kuch sehkar apni shaadi bachye woh achi and agar woh apne self repect ke liye shaadi toodna chaye woh buri. itne modern hogye hai hum firbhi talaksuda aurth ko dekhne ka najar nahi badla hai. kuch bhi ho reason jho bhi ho mistake bas ladki ka hi hota hai๐Ÿคข

Well said Unisha. Yeh hota hai aaj bhi humari society me. Such social evils and disparities still exist. On one side we hear about women achieving so much, going to space, winning olympic medals, taking important positions as ministers etc but on the other hand you also hear about the abuse, violence inequality and discrimination some women have to face even today. Really hope such things are dealt with firmly so the perpetrators face the harshest of punishments. 
faria86 thumbnail
Sp true in that scene DD was brilliant & Abi was brilliant too i hated Rasdeep so much in that scene & felt so bad for Nandu DD was just mind blowing ๐Ÿ‘its very uncomfortable & disturbing to watch such scenes & i'm sure it's more difficult & uncomfortable fr actors to play it perfectly & DD did it superbly  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria86

Sp true in that scene DD was brilliant & Abi was brilliant too i hated Rasdeep so much in that scene & felt so bad for Nandu DD was just mind blowing ๐Ÿ‘its very uncomfortable & disturbing to watch such scenes & i'm sure it's more difficult & uncomfortable fr actors to play it perfectly & DD did it superbly  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Yes it is uncomfortable to watch and do such scenes and both actors did full justice ๐Ÿ‘ Abhinav also looked every bit his character.
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Yes that decorating scene too! She portrayed her excitement and happiness so well there. ๐Ÿ˜Š She does all her scenes so naturally and effortlessly and thats what makes it so relatable. So proud to see her growth as a fan right from DMG to Silsila. Also looking forward to seeing how Nandini will deal with this and hopefully soon get Rajdeep jailed. 

Ya looking forward to see Nandini taking stand for herself.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, especially the scene where he asked her to bend and pinched her stomach was just๐Ÿคข. It must be very difficult for both Drashti and Abhinav to do those scenes.But, i appreciate the way they handled it .

Drashti is so good in those vulnerable scenes and she looks so innocent which makes you feel so sorry for her. Just like other shows of spheres i really hope we get to see a transformayion of nandini to a headstrong girl .They are good in showing that and i am sure drashti will nail it๐Ÿ˜ณ
muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she nailed her role, and she made a very realistic. she is a perfect fit for her character Nandini, 
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

Yes, especially the scene where he asked her to bend and pinched her stomach was just๐Ÿคข. It must be very difficult for both Drashti and Abhinav to do those scenes.But, i appreciate the way they handled it .

Drashti is so good in those vulnerable scenes and she looks so innocent which makes you feel so sorry for her. Just like other shows of spheres i really hope we get to see a transformayion of nandini to a headstrong girl .They are good in showing that and i am sure drashti will nail it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes that scene was soo ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข I had to stop watching for a brief while to get over that ๐Ÿฅฑ It is difficult for both actors to do such scenes and especially the female actor who is actually living the horror of the molestation /abuse while filming it. Hats off to D ..she was amazing in conveying her helplessness and horror when it was happening. I also hope to see an independent and headstrong Nandini soon in the show kicking that Rajdeep's ass and putting him in prison. Will wait for that day to come .
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: muno

she nailed her role, and she made a very realistic. she is a perfect fit for her character Nandini, 

Yes she is perfect for the role. She's doing very well .๐Ÿ˜Š
manju01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DD was  amazing