6th June - Live Update (Mahek gets rusticate from college)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode starts with...Mahek faints in cold storage...she shouts Shauryas name and he replies yes... Shaurya gets worried and looks here and there and wonders why is he feeling like someone had called him...mahek wakes up and ask for help ..Rohit says to his friend's that Shaurya shouldn't know about this ...they go to hostel and he ask where they were and they had movie plan..his friends goes along with him to movie and Rohit thinks no one will get to know that they did this as they can say they were watching movie...Mahek's family search for mahek ..they find her phone ..and some other belongings and get panick... Shaurya forgets his phone and he ask them to go and tells he will join them later.   He comes inside and Shaurya hears someone calling his name..mahek keeps on taking his name...he moves towards cold storage and opens doors ...she fells in his arms ... Shaurya thinks she is unconscious...he brings water and rubs her hand but she doesn't wake up...he understands that his friends must be behind this ...he takes her to his room... principal scolds peons that they are careless...and tells if mahek is inside the campus than she is safe ..staff inform that she is no where and only boys hostel is left now to search ... principal says why she will go there... Shaurya tries to wake her up ..his jacket gets sticked in her watch and in her info state she slaps her...he tries to handle her and wakes her up ..as soon as she wakes up she starts fighting with him...he says he has saved her... but mahek doesn't listen...and attacks him... principal and mahek parents comes their and mahek blames him but shaurya says he is innocent... principal says it doesn't look like he must have forced her and brought her here... principal ask them to come in office and they will discuss it there ...mahek pleads but she doesn't listen and rusticate her from college... Shaurya goes to his friend and slaps him...

Mahek cries in front of her family and says she won't be a champion now ...she lost it because of her anger...Swati tries to comfort her but she goes away from there... Shaurya scolds his friends and tells that what if something would have happened to her...his friends tell why was he showing sympathy to their rival...he says she was rival in ring and what they've dome with her was wrong...he says he will talk to principal... Shaurya goes to office but peon inform that she has left..

After break - mahek says it all happened because of Shaurya and she will never forgive him...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This anger will take Mehak nowhere. She has to calm down her temper if she needs to gain success in her career. I know Shaurya is wrong but still she should hear what others are trying to say.Edited by josejen - 5 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shamz for the Lu 
Well I don't blame Mehak for hating Shaura as she does not  know the truth that he is innocent but his criminal friends are involved I hope Shauta can resolve this matter and save Mehak's reputation and she is allowed back in collage 
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mehek's inner voice keeps calling out to Shaurya. But when she is awake, our Shern wants
to kill him.πŸ˜›  She keeps telling him that she wants to strangulate him, literally.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Shaurya
cannot stop her and control her.πŸ˜›

Thanks for the LU Sham.⭐️
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part2 
After the break 
Mehek  was in Sharma house 
Her mother and sis came with food  she refuses talking with coach Sir trust me I'm saying the truth only.  I don't done any wrong.  All these all bcz of shaurya and his heroism is going on college  he spolied my career and all..   I can't forgive him my whole life.. 

Next morning 
Shaurya in principle room  he asked to check all the cc TV photage  mehek is right. She says  okay will see it. 

Mehek s sis  come s to her  and says  principal takes her restriction back . Mehek  got happy..  She asks  him did this happen  he says  I talked  to principal  again  she  accepted..  Mehek  gone from there  after thanking him. 
Her sis asks  coach why didn't you told the truth..  Coach says  it's not needed  if I tell her the truth  she forgives shaurya  and will be friendly with him..  Then she can't  punch properly  in the boxing ring  bcz of friendship..  So let it be 

Brk

Mehek  sees shurya father  in college with shaurya 
snehatara thumbnail
Coach refuses to divulge the truth to Mehek that Shaurya is the one who stopped her
rustication. Wants to nurture the hatred to keep her going with the will to win the boxing 
championship.😲 Is that good ?
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part3 

principal  warns Shauryas  friends and suspends the four..  shaurya  friend  Says  this is all happened bcz of mehek  I can't leave her.. 

Shaurya  thinks to says mehek  about this .. His father  came there  and meet him..  Mehek  sees him and  recalls the childhood  boxing game  with him and how she taken out..  

Precap 

Shaurya  tries to explain  mehek  but she is not in mood both fells down shaurya in top of mehek 
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Coach refuses to divulge the truth to Mehek that Shaurya is the one who stopped her

rustication. Wants to nurture the hatred to keep her going with the will to win the boxing
championship.😲Is that good ?

Sneha he wants her to win at any cost. But hiding the truth from her will only increase her hatred. And now she knows who Shaurya is she will definitely try to insult him and take her revenge .
snehatara thumbnail
Mehek challenges Shaurya to teach a lesson in the qualification round starting next day. πŸ˜†
Now as she has seen his father and connected the dots, her hatred has no bounds.πŸ˜›
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Krish 
Happy Shaurya came through for her the coach is correct in his own way if the becomes friends the she won't be able to fight him in the ring and this is Mehak's aim to be a boxing champion there is no room for friendship here