Old Article: Injury doesn't stop Mishal Raheja!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
This is an old article but never came across this on the forum.
https://www.bollywood.com/tv-news/injury-doesnt-stop-mishal-raheja

By HT

New Delhi, Aug. 2 -- TV actor Mishal Raheja recently got injured on the sets of his upcoming show, but that didn't stop him from shooting.

The 32-year-old was shooting in Varanasi, and had to swim for a scene amid strong tides. Jumping into the water, the tides carried him to the rocky shore, and he hurt himself.

However, he decided to take this positively. "These things happen. Being a professional swimmer, I thought I'd enjoy the shot. I'm a spiritual guy, so taking a dip in the holy waters was a great opportunity for me!" says Raheja.

The actor, who continued to shoot even after the accident, was very happy with how the shot turned out. "The bruise did not really matter so much to me in the larger picture. What mattered was that the scene turned out very well, and everyone appreciated it!" he says.

Thanks for sharing, Ami! πŸ€—  I've come across this article before and was impressed by his professionalism. β˜ΊοΈ  Thank god, he was okay! πŸ˜Š
He is a real professional ami
Originally posted by ~DaZZ|ing~

Thanks for sharing, Ami! πŸ€—  I've come across this article before and was impressed by his professionalism. β˜ΊοΈ  Thank god, he was okay! πŸ˜Š

I simply loved that scene, Vips and Dhani's first meet and greet πŸ˜‰ Yep, thorough professional!
Originally posted by pearl82

He is a real professional ami

Oh, WOW, precious Pearl is here β€οΈπŸ€—So, happy to see you after long time.
Hope you are doing really well. Yes, he is professional guy, can see his hard work on screen. 
Please keep visiting the forum whenever you get chance.
Originally posted by amivp

This is an old article but never came across this on the forum.
https://www.bollywood.com/tv-news/injury-doesnt-stop-mishal-raheja

By HT

New Delhi, Aug. 2 -- TV actor Mishal Raheja recently got injured on the sets of his upcoming show, but that didn't stop him from shooting.

The 32-year-old was shooting in Varanasi, and had to swim for a scene amid strong tides. Jumping into the water, the tides carried him to the rocky shore, and he hurt himself.

However, he decided to take this positively. "These things happen. Being a professional swimmer, I thought I'd enjoy the shot. I'm a spiritual guy, so taking a dip in the holy waters was a great opportunity for me!" says Raheja.

The actor, who continued to shoot even after the accident, was very happy with how the shot turned out. "The bruise did not really matter so much to me in the larger picture. What mattered was that the scene turned out very well, and everyone appreciated it!" he says.

Oh wow, interesting. Don't remember reading this one.
This must have been for the very first / 2nd episode, (which I never got to watch sadly )
TFS Ami πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Mishfan

Oh wow, interesting. Don't remember reading this one.
This must have been for the very first / 2nd episode, (which I never got to watch sadly )
TFS Ami πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Mish, initial episode. I tried to search for the links but then everything is disabled. Seems that it  is available on voot. If I find any insta link then will forward for sure.