SamAina OS-The First butterfly effect

shravyarao thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Samaina OS: "The First Butterfly effect

[Guys, please cheer up, hope this helps after yesterdays episode. This is specially for suhaniladki (don't know ur name yaar) and mayashika(shreya), and also to all those who asked me for another OS.

Please do remember my native is not hindi, so do keep that in mind while reading πŸ˜†

My mistakes, are my mistakes, none of your mistakes!!]  πŸ€£

Naina removed all the pins stuck in her hair, by slowly combing her fingers through it, feeling the smooth texture, arranging them methodologically to the front, a slight smile playing on her lips. 

The duppatta fluttered on her body slightly, making a ruffling sound, with the wind from the night's cold air coming inside, she picked it up and threw it aside getting irritated with the way it clung to her skin, and then unconsciously two fingers shifted down slowly, down, down and down.

Reaching her waist, trying to touch, to carress her skin through her clothes, to remember the touch, even though it was unintentional, she tried caressing, fluttering her fingers gently in a see-saw movement, trying to capture the essence, and the feeling of it back.

One, two.

she couldn't get the feel of it back, somehow it was different, not like the previous one, not like when he did it. She shivered half thinking about it, and half due to the cold. 

"Tring, tring.."!!  the phone rang. 

signalling the two ring code of theirs, indicating it was sameer. Her heart fluttered, what should she talk? What if he brings up what happened between them this evening, what would she do then? She fumbled trying to get up, thoughts running in her brain in a fast pace. 

Naina reached the phone, lifting it and keeping it near her ear, just breathing, no words leaving her lips, sameer seemed to be in a similar state, no one said anything for a few mins, just trying to feel the others presence and rejoicing in it..

"Naina.."? Uttered sameer hesitantly.

"Hmm.." whispered naina.

"Tum teek ho.."? asked sameer trying to make sure she was not uncomfortable after what happened. 

"Haan.." replied naina her voice sounding soft, but yet firm in her reply.

Sameer muttered a sigh in relief, and made himself comfortable on his bed, hugging his pillow. Finally relaxing and letting go of tension from the evening, he smirked getting in track whispering

" Tho.."? naina blushed, listening to him say that.

" Tho, tho kya"? asked naina.

"Kaise tha?" asked sameer boldly.

"Kya.."!? shouted naina completely shocked that he would ask something like that, so directly.

"Kya, kya? Tumhare din kaise tha? Ye pucha tha maine, tumhe kya laga tha naina"??asked sameer smirking and completely enjoying a flustered naina. 

"Kuch bhi", mumbled naina, hitting her forehead thinking where her one track mind seemed to take her, all the time. 

"Pura din tho tumhare saath hi tho tha na sameer" said naina confusedly, not really getting the idea why he was asking about it. 

"That's why i'm asking naina, how was ur day? Particularly how was ur evening?" Asked sameer now openly flirting. 

" Sameer..!!" Naina whisper yelled at him. 

"Naina..!!"  Muttered sameer huskily into the phone.

"Sameer, i'm at home right now, please .." whispered naina blushing furiously, completely getting where he was going with this. 

But sameer was already in a trance, and did not seem to listen to her words.

" How is your skin so soft? It was so smooth and felt like silk, when i touched" blurted out sameer remembering in detail how he touched her, and how it still fascinated him. 

Naina stood still, the butterflies in her stomach came live, like it did in the evening, not only his touch, his voice, his eyes, the way he looked at her, they did something to her. 

Her stomach tightened, the sensation of his touch seemed to linger now, fluttering on her skin, on her waist, moving further to her navel, his fingers felt like the first touch of a butterfly, she closed her eyes, leaning against the window. Getting lost in his voice, she remembered how shocked and bold it had felt then. 

All the gang had stayed back, citing extra classes. The gang left for canteen, giving them alone time, as sameer has been out of town, because now, he is reigning the control of nanu's business. It had been two weeks since naina and sameer were able to spend some time with each other. The normal phone calls also had been rare because of the meetings and the tight schedule, as lot of things have been running behind. It had been chaos, but now seeing naina, sameer released a sigh of relief, for her he would do anything. And all this is for their future as well, thought sameer. 

He clasped her fingers in his and tried to breathe her essence into his being, smiling lightly.

Naina smiled looking at him, feeling finally at peace.

Sameer suddenly remembered the gift he has brought for her, 

"Naina, wait i brought something for you, let me get it" saying sameer left and searched his bag for the packet, seeing it he picked it up and brought it to naina, placing it in her hands.

"Sameer, yeh kya hai"? asked naina, already opening up the packet in excitement. Seeing a beautiful saree there, naina exclaimed loudly!! 

" I want you to try it now" said sameer seriously wanting to look at her in his gift. 

"Now? Why?" asked naina confusedly.

"Just because" uttered sameer tapping his foot impatiently.

" Okay wait, i'm going to change here then, you go out, i will call you inside, once i am done" said naina pushing him out. 

Naina, opened the packet completely, which she failed to do before, now she saw the matching sleeveless blouse which seemed to be the highlight of the whole thing, a silk saree which is simple, but a lil bit transparent and an underskirt as well. 

" Hmm, not bad Sameer maheswari" muttered naina. 

But immediately understood the intention with which he bought it, this saree was a bit sexy, it was modern than what she is used to wearing, but she wanted to do it for sameer. 

Smiling naina tried the saree, she draped it along her body, and it clung to her like a second skin, the blouse complementing it with the simple design of the saree, highlighted it. 

She tried pinning the pleats of her saree, but couldn't, and got frustrated, preeti always helped her at home, now it seemed a difficult task for her. She huffed giving up.

Naina hesitantly tried calling sameer.

"Sameer.., i need some help" uttered naina hopelessly.

Sameer stood still outside the door, heart thumping loudly, to see his girl on that particular saree has been his fantasy from the first time he had eyed it in the shop. He couldn't stop picturing her in that, and atlast he finally had to give into his heart cravings. 

And now, she wanted help? What if he lost control? It wouldn't be like last time, would she understand if he slipped? muttered sameer trying to take a gulp down his dry throat, trying to open the door. 

He stood still, his dreams didn't do justice to her, she looked like an aphrodite, who came to earth just to torture him, to entice him, not knowing the effect it seemed to have on him. 

Sameer muttered a prayer to god and moved towards her, 

"Haan bolo, what do u need"? Said sameer trying to be the good boy that he never was.

"I just need some help with pleating the saree" replied naina looking at him closely, eyeing his weird behaviour. 

"Ok, tell me what to do, and i will" uttered sameer now getting his confidence back. 

"I just need you to catch the pleats i give you, don't disturb them so that i can pin it. That's it". Said naina. 

"Ok, is that it? Then it's fine, give them to me" said sameer sitting on the bench catching the pleats, completely missing that he was eye level to a lot of things. 

Catching the pleats, sameer tapped his foot, waiting for naina to finish. The slight wind blowing through the window fluttered her saree ruffling it, giving a slight view of her waist. 

A peek-a-boo.

Sameer's head tilted, his eyes closing, the cool air bringing a smile on his face, the evening weather giving a freshness to his mind, he shifted and sat star-struck. Mouth opening and closing like a fish. 

He tried to stand up thinking about a quick get away, without naina noticing, so that he can try to gain control of the situation.

Immediately got pushed down by her, who was scolding him not to mess up her pleats. Sameer tried focusing his gaze somewhere else, but it kept returning. Just like a ball keeps bouncing back to it's original place, his head kept bobbing forward for a better view. 

"Was that a mole"? thought sameer now utterly fascinated and his gaze rooted to that sight. 

His hand inched closer, his fingers moving the cloth obstructing the view, and slightly grazed his fingers on her waist, just a flutter, not really touching, but still touching, he caressed her there, with his knuckles, feeling goosebumps erupting on her skin, but still shifting closer to her navel, moving them in a rhythmic motion now. 

Up, down.

Up, down.

Naina stopped breathing altogether, slightly swayed, knees turning into a jelly, sameer's fingers playing on her waist was creating a havoc on her senses. She didn't think she was capable of standing straight. 

Naina slid down, Melting right into his arms, and into his lap directly. Faces close to each other, shock had rooted them still. Sameer's lips parted. 

He looked into her eyes, his gaze shifting between her eyes and lips, the intensity in his eyes, scorching her insides. His grip tightened, slightly pulling her into him. As if he couldn't bare even an inch of distance between them. Trying to mingle her body with his.

Naina surrendered clutching his collar with both of her hands tightly, her body, mind, heart all wanting the same thing. 

Sameer leaned forward. Feeling his breath so close to her, naina's lips quivered, the anticipation killing, her breath coming out in pants, naina arched forward. The tingling sensation in her spine back in full force, as sameer's hand kept rubbing. 

She whimpered, feeling impatient. Sameer's lips parted once again as if trying to capture the sound with his. 

Abruptly he jerked, gaining consciousness, with the approaching footsteps. 

He slowly slid naina up from his lap. Getting his breath under control, helped naina arrange herself. gathering his lost senses. Trying to appear normal infront of their friends and Making sure naina was ok, he left from there and settled at the other corner of the room. 

(Back to the phone call)

"By the way, nice plan" said sameer. 

"What plan"? asked naina getting conscious now.

"Asking me to help with the pleats, You did that on purpose, didn't you"? asked sameer, Already knowing it was her plan all along. 

Naina, spluttered, coughed and banged the phone down, compeltely embarrassed that he had caught on to that fact. 

Listening to the dial tone, he smiled softly shaking his head. 

"I want to kiss you", mumbled sameer sweetly, his voice going soft, the undertones of huskiness present and giving it a yearning of heart felt plea. 

Naina smiled, softly hitting her head with her hand, blushing prettily, thinking about the almost kiss that happened, and how it felt. 

"I want it too.." whispered naina, her voice getting lost in the air, inaudible to others, but in tandem with her heartbeat.

So,

thoughts please?

and if u want PM's please send buddy request. i can't seem to remember everybody's names. πŸ€ͺ

Edited by shravyarao - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.. amazing.. 
passionaite hot, romantic.. it was too good. 
i loved how u expressed naina's feeling..
so it was her plan.. good.. loved it dear
please write more stories. 
aman.bindra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super hot, cute and full of feels!! Emotions well described!!☺️
_shweta98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was soo soo good!!! 
Loved it! Naina's plan.. hayee!❀️
SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...hot...
Hope this Happens on the show too. πŸ˜Š
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful & passionate! Just came to check on the IF updated & here saw ur story, a 5 min break turns into 20 min!!!!
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakku19

wow.. amazing..

passionaite hot, romantic.. it was too good.
i loved how u expressed naina's feeling..
so it was her plan.. good.. loved it dear
please write more stories.

Thanks yaar, glad u loved it. Haha yes it was her plan, and sameer didn't expect it all at that time. Will do
πŸ₯±
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: aman.bindra

Super hot, cute and full of feels!! Emotions well described!!☺️

Thank you aman 😊
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9211

It was soo soo good!!!

Loved it! Naina's plan.. hayee!❀️

Thank you, yes naina's plan hayee.. hayee...!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰