Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

sorry but I am quiet poor at abbrevations what does MATSH stands for?

MATSH (MERI AASHIQUI TUM SE HEIN) was the episode which made me hook Shakti Arora 

few year back 
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
it was an okay episode...
but i am sure it's going to get interesting by time😃
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

MATSH (MERI AASHIQUI TUM SE HEIN) was the episode which made me hook Shakti Arora

few year back

oh kay i hv watch 2 or 3 episodes of it becoz of shakti but never got time to watch it properly so kind of not aware about the shows short form bit i heard about it lot . As far i know story was quiet pure love story but silsila is complex and controversial story .hope makers handle it well don't want them to glorify EMA that is my main concern.

Originally posted by: Maryam2

it was an okay episode...

but i am sure it's going to get interesting by time😃

I also hope so .you are fan of bepannah i m watching that show too and it's going good so far.
Cinnamonn thumbnail
I so agree. I too wonder how they will show Kunal being attracted to Nandini when he's shown in love with his wife. But let's see how the show will progresses.
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

I also hope so .you are fan of bepannah i m watching that show too and it's going good so far.

yes i love bepannah ❤️ happy to see a bepannah fan here😉
em pretty sure silsila is going to get interesting as well😳
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hey good to see you after long time u don't know me but i use to read your post jdj6 forum .I know you are dd fan and jdj6 forum was mess but ur oneliners were awesome to someone fans.After jdj6 none of drashti's show was good and this one too i don't have much interest but happy to see old fans coming back. 😊 And about story you are right we must give some time to it but if they gonna to show nandini and kunal couple i think i will not be able to digest this story becoz then it will straight away cheating .Guess they hv to work hard lot to impress audience like me who hates cheating from core and no reason can justify it for us.I m watching this just for sake of dd and will watch till i will be able to connect the story.

then I must say hi ,as you know me already 😉
Yes,  I agree that they would have to justify it as nobody is actually a fan of cheating honestly .
And without good reason I don't think anyone would accept kunal falling out of love with moli and falling for nandini. It doesn't make sense either. 
So I am waiting for them to show what they have in store for us. 
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
From whatever bits I did watch, mostly during the birthday after DDs intro; I don't reckon it's that bad. On the contrary, it was actually kind of intriguing, esp liked how they highlighted the two different couples. Won't say much on them now since they have mush more to show

As for the apprehension and the caution, then I don't blame you. The whole falling for a married man is a forbidden territory but best friends man is even worse. But DD has said it that this isn't a EMA based show so I trust her on that and plan to enjoy the show.

Originally posted by: abba12

then I must say hi ,asyou know me already😉

Yes, I agree that they would have to justify it as nobody is actually a fan of cheating honestly .
And without good reason I don't think anyone would accept kunal falling out of love with moli and falling for nandini. It doesn't make sense either.
So I am waiting for them to show what they have in store for us.

hope so they will give good reasons to watch this show.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was okayish episode. Nothing extraordinary/intriguing/dramatic happened as such. The good part that the episode had average to good performances by all actors. Still not sure what exactly the show is about but glad that the show is done in completely urban setting. Looking forward to a good background score to support the performances.