Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I am liking this new pair Bela and Mahir. Their scene was sweet. Of Course as Bela is marrying Mahir's brother so he won't see her romantically. Their relationship and Chemistry will get stronger as story will proceed. So far I liked their chemistry and looking forward to their love story.

BTW is there any final name for Mahir Bela Jodi. I have seen so many different names on IF , Twitter and Insta 😆 😳
Edited by -jawaria- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
they definitely look sweet together...we need more of them...
from what i saw...they look sweet together...no matter whatever motive bela has in her mind...they will share a friendly relationship...

at the same i am in love with vish-mahir chemistry too...seriously sometimes i feel like killing EK for doing this...she did the same in S1 and S2...

i guess there is no harm in loving both couples and accept the fact that one will get together and the other will nurse a broken heart and in this case vish will nurse the broken heart...
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I fell in love with Bela and Mahir after seeing a pic of them together. It was one of the Naagin 3 posters in twitter. That was a really awesome pic and instantly made me a fan of these two.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I fell in love with Bela and Mahir after seeing a pic of them together. It was one of the Naagin 3 posters in twitter. That was a really awesome pic and instantly made me a fan of these two.

well i am already liking them as a couple...need more scenes to fall in love...i am sure they will make love them just like Rivanya and Roshiv did...
nal4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Saw a video which stated that in the coming episodes Mahir will marry Bela. I don"t speak hindi so could not understand much of the video. So definitely a twist here.
Mages thumbnail
there is more to come on-screen 
but i simply adore them off-screen
i saw this video of launch of N3..pearl carry his two naagins in his arms...strong man he is...surbhi hugs him...it was cute moment...they share a amazing chemistry...love the N3 off-screen bonding...

Naagin Franschise is more than a team...they are a family...S1/S2/S3...they bond like a family...

S1 we had arjun-mouni-adaa masti
S2 we had kv-mouni-adaa masti...they were crazy trio...kv biggest prankster...
S3 we are having pearl-surbhi-anita masti

god bless Naagin family...
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jawaria-

I am liking this new pair Bela and Mahir. Their scene was sweet. Of Course as Bela is marrying Mahir's brother so he won't see her romantically. Their relationship and Chemistry will get stronger as story will proceed. So far I liked their chemistry and looking forward to their love story.

BTW is there any final name for Mahir Bela Jodi. I have seen so many different names on IF , Twitter and Insta 😆 😳

lots of twist and turns will  make them a couple ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†