My Views -2nd Epi :))))

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
2nd epi My views πŸ˜‰ ..

Need to Move on   πŸ˜† acc to New Season πŸ˜‰ n it gives Feel of 1St Gen Naagin movies πŸ˜› 😳 Where after a Small gap Nagin back with Bang oh So Much Gang TOo To kill those Mahaan Powerfulll Humans using all her Naaaginn Mastro Powers ⭐️ πŸ˜› .

Start of Revenge Anthem πŸ˜› taking 6months short gap πŸ˜‰ n Setup of Two Marriages Planned in Week Time πŸ˜› (Rituals of Marriages n Swapings on the way) 🀣 .For the Rich Tycoon Sehgal pariWar πŸ˜‰ ...

Andy have 2 candies πŸ˜‰ oops wife's πŸ˜‰ official n unofficial 😳 Some Fun provided by This 😲 πŸ€ͺ no wonder such brattie kids 🀒 ..

Bela intro is very normal along with those FB offered to her πŸ˜‰ .Surbhi n Pearl yet not appear well for me πŸ˜‰ Either Story or Their performance need some time to fit in πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ..

Uv n gang about to do action movie with Vishhh khanna 🀒 She entered With Bang πŸ‘ Tarnished those action dreams n given other effects πŸ€ͺ ..

Anitha Turned out to be Master out of All cast ⭐️ Everything She Nailed Her Bits Very Well in the Vishh Role πŸ‘ . the only one offered to watch Show for Her πŸ˜ƒ ...

Bela n Mahi intro n their Lil scenes n remaining scenes all gives feel of Movies much than Weekly Shows 😲 sply if not that vfx n music regular naagin not in place 😲 nothing to connect with Supernatural πŸ€ͺ ..

looking by this two epis 😳 it seems S1 series πŸ˜‰ n original S1 is 3rd installment ⭐️ improved version πŸ˜‰ ...

first epi not given proper edit feel 😲 πŸ˜† second epi not given future feel πŸ˜† ..

Ruhi is Vishh πŸ˜› she immediately taken naagin form after nag death n waiting for 6mnths to revenge 😲 . πŸ˜› ...

Why not Karishma n first epi scenes not played in second epi??

feels like every epi separate to no need to memorise πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ..
any way in marriage place already one death /inteqam happened 😲 yeah this things don't gonna stop bridal swap or marriage in this shows πŸ€ͺ .. .

let's see Wat next epis 😳 .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post :)
This season is really good so far and story seems different.
Yeah Anita was really amazing . I loved Surbhi as Bela. She didn't get much screen space so far so hope you will like her in upcoming episodes. I also liked Mahir Bela chemistry
And yeah I think Ruhi is Vish. Bela's character is mysterious.. let's see what happens.
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jawaria-

Nice post :)
This season is really good so far and story seems different.
Yeah Anita was really amazing . I loved Surbhi as Bela. She didn't get much screen space so far so hope you will like her in upcoming episodes. I also liked Mahir Bela chemistry
And yeah I think Ruhi is Vish. Bela's character is mysterious.. let's see what happens.

Thank You πŸ˜ƒ I'm fan of previous seasons πŸ˜‰ Actors ⭐️ Mouni ❀️ Arjun, Adaa, Kinshuk ❀️ ... .Rivanya ❀️ DraShiv ❀️..

it take some time to adjust to new cast until they impress in their places /roles πŸ˜‰ so will wait for it πŸ˜‰ ..

yeah compare to previous this season very differ in looks n remembers naagin movies n EK other shows πŸ˜› . .. So Next epis need to clarify how far it hold interest πŸ˜‰ ..VfX is good ..

Bela at now normal girl 😳 like remaining sehgal family πŸ˜‰ wish her side twist come soon πŸ˜› ..either naagin or not need clarity from her n any hidden motive or related to Temple πŸ˜› ...

Puri looks poor for now πŸ˜† he too need more SS πŸ˜› and proper back of his character πŸ˜‰ . waiting for next πŸ˜› Wat new team/cast provides .. Anita shown her Side how she will Overpower πŸ˜‰ in Vishh   πŸ€’ Karishma is not up-to 😲 any one πŸ˜† waiting for Surbhi Turn πŸ˜› .. 😎 ..
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^Yeah completely agree with all points .
Didn't liked karishma acting at all. May be she gets better with each episode. Whenever I see her all I can think about is Big Boss πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
vinnas thumbnail

Didn't liked karishma acting at all. May be she gets better with each episode. Whenever I see her all I can think about is Big Boss πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

yeah πŸ˜› don't know Wat she in BB πŸ˜‰ never seen that show πŸ˜† . She almost turnoff for me in 1st epi πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

wish she get less SS n Vishh -Mahi-Bela πŸ˜› Run the Bus πŸ˜› . πŸ˜‰ ..
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Puri , Jyoti , Tanna are horrible actors.
Only the villains Like Anita, Rakshanda and Chetan Hansraj are good

This season is as trainwreck as the last season

Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was all about vish! Anita's performance overshadowed each and everyone including puri & Surbhi! I found Karishma's acting good! It was normal as she didn't do overacting! 
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

same here πŸ€£
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post
this season going really good this far

Really like Anita as Vish

I just hope they dont do a shesha to her

Even shesha we had liked initially unless they ruined her

I think Bela will turn out a Naagin eventually 
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Nice post

this season going really good this far

Really like Anita as Vish

I just hope they dont do a shesha to her

Even shesha we had liked initially unless they ruined her

I think Bela will turn out a Naagin eventually

Thank You πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› .yup don't want seshu mess in Visshh Role πŸ˜‰Anita doing Fab Job 😊 let Naagin stick for Revenge n Power Hungry than Running for obsession on MLs 🀒 which turnoff Seshu to Worst in S1 ...
waiting For How Bela turn 'Naagin 'n want a New Twists along With Her πŸ˜› .. πŸ˜ƒ ..