Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ratnarao12

Wowww again Radhika

Aaj toh Meri lottery lag gayi

I am a huge shipper of Preedit and would love to see this happening

Agar serial mein na ho...Kam se Kam yahan toh milgaya

Made my day

Looking forward for the updates👏

thank you dear! PreeDit hoga hoda sa alag...
asmita21180 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the PM dear...
Read the story in one go...Glad that you ended the manhoos track before college admissions..So that could show a even new phase in samaina relations...Naina being bold and deciding she wants them all together and lied about fees to her family, sameer had a lot of new things to consider about her ... She said and she Had done so many things for Sameer and  when it comes to sameer she can fight with the whole world...

In part 2 I really liked they all went to the college in sameer's car... It was again so nicely written... The both pouting a kiss to each other ((blush blush )) ... Munna and Pandit being their usual self... And one more thing which I really liked here was their prtectiveness for all the girls ... (( I know it feels same in the show..But it had never came up when boys are showing Chivalry to save girls and even the Ragging episode the girls were humiliated until last when sameer came up and gave all his money... It would have been a good scene showing how they stood for the girls dignity in the show as well... Kind of showing how much the boys have grown and changed from the experience of sameer's bet aftermath ... But what we are given is nothing and only the vague view ...)) But this way of creating the story and then maintaining the real essence of the characters...(( The one when Pandit says ""saali bhi teri ..Gharwali bhi teri ... Hahahahaha,)) I could actually hear their dialogues and banters like they are talking for real while reading ... (( Swati saying mai teri pakki wali friend nahi kyunki humari kabhi ladai nahi hui ...Again a good one...So their banters were I could completely relate them to the characters...

Third part was so good and the way u presented it... Naina and Preeti convo at home  (( Mere Jijaji Sameer ..Tere jijaji Ameer ,, I have watched that clip so many times and u us ed it wisely here ))) and college .. munna calling Kartik Biglaid Ameer zada ... (( That was the real parallel ... Loved Sameer's reaction ..Hahahaha ... )) 
(( I always feel so much negatiVity from kartik ... I could actually think he could do such things ...)) And making preeti realise he was not good enough for her...All the way GREAT !! ...

The entry of Pandit...Wat an heroic entry to save his girl (( although they don't realise ...But that's the heroic act a man needs to do..Not only for his lover but any girl and her dignity ... )) Preeti is still kid in some ways and she won't even realise what pandit had done for her...( But you will come up with some good notes to bring them closer ..I know ... ... I am eagerly waiting for some of Swatina and Preedit moments ... )) 

All an all the princi coming there and actually scolding and warning kartik ,..I am in love with this princi ...And she actually asked him to say preeti a sister... ( I rolled out laughing)) school se nikle to college me bhai behn shuru... And preeti saying may be princi met their Safari Suit Rakesh Tauji , Hitler Taiji ... And Shayar  PVKM Principal...Lol ...
Eagerly waiting for the new update and pls pls give us more Preedit scene... ((  I like pandit more now after his cute Eye Fluttering moments while rehearsal ... He looks so cute ... And then the way he is watching closely is she had threading or not...That was quite a moment ))
Edited by asmita21180 - 5 years ago
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. 
Loved how Karthik is out of the way. Just waiting for Pandit to try and woo Preeti now

Thank you for the pm

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update dear!
Awww.. poor Pandit! He has feelings for Preeti but hearing her go on about Ameer... he will not express them easily. 

I have. A strong feeling that in the show they will show Preeti finally falling for him only and how all her requirements about the boy being very rich will fly out of the window!

Coming back to the Karthik in your story... such a jerk Yaar! Good Princi mam arrived when she did and told him off! That forced brother sister thing was just hilarious 🤣
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmita21180

Thanx for the PM dear...

Read the story in one go...Glad that you ended the manhoos track before college admissions..So that could show a even new phase in samaina relations...Naina being bold and deciding she wants them all together and lied about fees to her family, sameer had a lot of new things to consider about her ... She said and she Had done so many things for Sameer and when it comes to sameer she can fight with the whole world...

In part 2 I really liked they all went to the college in sameer's car... It was again so nicely written... The both pouting a kiss to each other ((blush blush )) ... Munna and Pandit being their usual self... And one more thing which I really liked here was their prtectiveness for all the girls ... (( I know it feels same in the show..But it had never came up when boys are showing Chivalry to save girls and even the Ragging episode the girls were humiliated until last when sameer came up and gave all his money... It would have been a good scene showing how they stood for the girls dignity in the show as well... Kind of showing how much the boys have grown and changed from the experience of sameer's bet aftermath ... But what we are given is nothing and only the vague view ...)) But this way of creating the story and then maintaining the real essence of the characters...(( The one when Pandit says ""saali bhi teri ..Gharwali bhi teri ... Hahahahaha,)) I could actually hear their dialogues and banters like they are talking for real while reading ... (( Swati saying mai teri pakki wali friend nahi kyunki humari kabhi ladai nahi hui ...Again a good one...So their banters were I could completely relate them to the characters...

Third part was so good and the way u presented it... Naina and Preeti convo at home (( Mere Jijaji Sameer ..Tere jijaji Ameer ,, I have watched that clip so many times and u us ed it wisely here ))) and college .. munna calling Kartik Biglaid Ameer zada ... (( That was the real parallel ... Loved Sameer's reaction ..Hahahaha ... ))
(( I always feel so much negatiVity from kartik ... I could actually think he could do such things ...)) And making preeti realise he was not good enough for her...All the way GREAT !! ...

The entry of Pandit...Wat an heroic entry to save his girl (( although they don't realise ...But that's the heroic act a man needs to do..Not only for his lover but any girl and her dignity ... )) Preeti is still kid in some ways and she won't even realise what pandit had done for her...( But you will come up with some good notes to bring them closer ..I know ... ... I am eagerly waiting for some of Swatina and Preedit moments ... ))

All an all the princi coming there and actually scolding and warning kartik ,..I am in love with this princi ...And she actually asked him to say preeti a sister... ( I rolled out laughing)) school se nikle to college me bhai behn shuru... And preeti saying may be princi met their Safari Suit Rakesh Tauji , Hitler Taiji ... And Shayar PVKM Principal...Lol ...
Eagerly waiting for the new update and pls pls give us more Preedit scene... (( I like pandit more now after his cute Eye Fluttering moments while rehearsal ... He looks so cute ... And then the way he is watching closely is she had threading or not...That was quite a moment ))

thanks Asmita for the lovely detailed comments! I m glad u liked all the parts till. Ow! In case I r interested in the Manhoos track ending, plz read my SS "by your side u vl find the link in the index. Wd love to know ur thots & comments, this is like a sequel! Kartik doesn't give me good vibes too so I made him a not nice guy here & had to get him out of Preeti system... but It vl take time for her to differentiate between rich & nice! However the essence of this title is friendship so Preedit vl happen but thoda hatke! I hope u vl like it...
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azraa01

Amazing update.

Loved how Karthik is out of the way. Just waiting for Pandit to try and woo Preeti now

Thank you for the pm

yup Kartik is out of Preeti's brain but that doesn't mean she has stopped ranting about rich & handsome! I oops I like the future track... thoda sa samaina bhi tou chahiye 😉
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Lovely update dear!

Awww.. poor Pandit! He has feelings for Preeti but hearing her go on about Ameer... he will not express them easily.

I have. A strong feeling that in the show they will show Preeti finally falling for him only and how all her requirements about the boy being very rich will fly out of the window!

Coming back to the Karthik in your story... such a jerk Yaar! Good Princi mam arrived when she did and told him off! That forced brother sister thing was just hilarious🤣

thanks yaar! PVKM miss ho raha tha so bhai behen & Princi ko Yaad kar liya! Even I dnt like Kartik & so he is out! But yes Preeti's rant we curb down pandits feelings but he is not as mature as Sam or may b even Munna! But he is also yaaron ka yaaron... so hv patience... m sure u vl like it!
ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wowsome update dear new love story in the air 
Wow
VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahhh...after so many preehan stories finally my preedit LS ❤️
being a die hard preedit shipper i m heaven now after reading this..

thanks and update soon,,,
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update dear...continue soon ... Preedit wala part was awesome