infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
who are the main leads this season?Ok I know for a fact that there are 3 naagins this time i.e 3 actresses playing the naagins-karishma,surbhi and anita..are they all playing the lead roles?..or is there a main female protagonist out of the lot just like how mouni roy was in the previous 2 seasons?..because even though ada was playing the other naagin,mouni was the lead of the show..who is the main naagin this season pls tell me?😆..and the guy who was shown at the end today is he playing the male protagonist?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think Surbhi's character is the main female lead and Anita will be the supporting naagin like Shesha. Pearl's character will be the male lead. I don't think Karishma will have much role in the coming episodes. I think she's the female lead in Ekta's another show. So she may not play a big role in Naagin. I think it will be mostly Surbhi and Anita.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
According to articles , Surbhi is the lead . Now let's see what actually happens in the show. 
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I think Surbhi's character is the main female lead and Anita will be the supporting naagin like Shesha. Pearl's character will be the male lead. I don't think Karishma will have much role in the coming episodes. I think she's the female lead in Ekta's another show. So she may not play a big role in Naagin. I think it will be mostly Surbhi and Anita.

I agree but isn't tanna's character supposed to take revenge?..wonder what surbhi and anita's characters are upto this season..how many revenges would be there ðŸ˜†
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carmilla

According to articles , Surbhi is the lead . Now let's see what actually happens in the show. 

even I think that surbhi is playing the lead role as even in the montage she appears in the middle and her face is not shown.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Richa.pokeship

I agree but isn't tanna's character supposed to take revenge?..wonder what surbhi and anita's characters are upto this season..how many revenges would be there ðŸ˜†

I read somewhere that Karishma's character will come with Anita's face to take revenge. But, still no idea how Surbhi and Pearl's characters fit into all all, especially Surbhi's character. What does she have to do with all this if she's not even a naagin?
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I read somewhere that Karishma's character will come with Anita's face to take revenge. But, still no idea how Surbhi and Pearl's characters fit into all all, especially Surbhi's character. What does she have to do with all this if she's not even a naagin?

I think surbhi's character would definitely turn out to be a naagin..the same old cliched thing!!..they are keeping it under wraps as of now..as I don't think that tanna and anita are the leads.
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think SJ would be the lead...  Keeping in mind that she was kept away from the promos.  Let's see though
TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Surbhi is the lead as per the montage r promos hype..
But i feel its tanna will take anita's face for taking revenge as was shown as glipmse..
So defntly she will try to kill pearl also..
some where surbhi is also a naagin but she might nt know that and loves pearl..
so there may start the old fight between naagins..
anita for her dead lover nd surbhi fr her lover pearl..
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dbl postEdited by LoveSonu2408 - 5 years ago