Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DevilsKick

You have raised this Fictional Story like thousand times, even here in 4 lines you are emphasizing on "27" & "15"... You feel Sadistic pleasure in posting such stuff which will create hate for Salman, but to your disappointment, this effort of yours won't even affect Salman in any way, only in your delusional mind you will feel that you have pissed Salman fans =)) ๐Ÿคฃ

Not sadistic pleasure, disgust.  No normal 27 year old guy hooks up with a 15 year old girls.  She was a deluded immature fan, but he was a 27 year adult he should've known better, instead of calling her parents, the authorities and sending her back home safely, he takes advantage of her and starts screwing her. 
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haye Huku Huku Haye Haye

Edited by Nikhil718 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Not sadistic pleasure, disgust.  No normal 27 year old guy hooks up with a 15 year old girls.  She was a deluded immature fan, but he was a 27 year adult he should've known better, instead of calling her parents, the authorities and sending her back home safely, he takes advantage of her and starts screwing her. 

You are proving me RIGHT again n again... while you are proven WRONG from past 7 years till the time I have come to this forum =)) ๐Ÿ˜†

Thoda aur creativity dikha, coz your efforts are going in vain... think more fictional part, use more detail to get more hate =)) ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by DevilsKick - 6 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhai saab/bhen ji
Apke gaddi thodi latw hogayi next time thodi tez chalana!
Article already posted and discussed sorry for the dissiapointment ๐Ÿ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
was the other thread biting your arse that you had to open another thread on the same topic? don't you guys get bored of your same old hideous antics? ๐Ÿ˜†
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Open as much as u want but according to the same horse mouth she said he didnt hit her and poured the coke on the table out of angry ! And it doesnt change even if u open zillion threads !

Go ahead !
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilsKick

You are proving me RIGHT again n again... while you are proven WRONG from past 7 years till the time I have come to this forum =)) ๐Ÿ˜†

Thoda aur creativity dikha, coz your efforts are going in vain... think more fictional part, use more detail to get more hate =)) ๐Ÿ˜†

What are you talking about Billa? ๐Ÿ˜†  You've been right as many times as Salman has acknowledged your presence on twitter, which is a big fat ZERO. ๐Ÿ˜†
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haila Juhi Chawla

Nacho

O mummy mummy
O daddy daddy
O mummy daddy
Ho jao ready
Jis se meri shaadi hogi
Jis se meri shaadi hogi
Aaj maine woh ladki dhoond li hai

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TzypqtG9yM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Nikhil718 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

What are you talking about Billa? ๐Ÿ˜†  You've been right as many times as Salman has acknowledged your presence on twitter, which is a big fat ZERO. ๐Ÿ˜†

Please, keep talking. I always yawn when I am interested =)) ๐Ÿคฃ
9tanki2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Open as much as u want but according to the same horse mouth she said he didnt hit her and poured the coke on the table out of angry ! And it doesnt change even if u open zillion threads !

Go ahead !

angry for late food or orver charges ?๐Ÿ˜†  no wonder he is still single ๐Ÿ˜†