Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
hi friends

Finally after a long time i am updating this story. Enjoy reading

Rang diya tere ishq ne

Part 9

Raman picks up ishita from her university and Both returns home. Mrs bhalla excitedly asks ishita about her first day who happily narrates the happening to her. Raman smiles listening to the chatterbox but he felt bad little that ishita doesn't share with him like this. He gets up and leaves to get fresh.. 

After sometime he returns and sees ishita helping mrs bhalla in kitchen. Mrs bhalla was teaching ishita to cook while ishita as an obedient student was listening he settles beside his father and both were talking about the current affairs while his eyes doesn't leave ishita.

Mr bhalla sees raman staring at ishita and smiles sheepishly and stop talking while raman was just looking at her. Ishita comes holding tray and places in on table. Mr bhalla thanks ishita for the tea while mrs bhalla comes and says: ishita have made this.. first time..

Mr bhalla: puttar tumne banaya hai..

Ishita nods.. 

Mrs bhalla: raman take your tea and tell how it is??

Raman takes the cup and sips it slowly and says: good.. achi hai.. 

Ishita face lit up with happiness and shouts in happiness: really achi bani hai... yippie... she couldn't control herself listening to the first praise from raman. Bhallas laughs seeing ishita childish antics while raman too couldn't stop himself smiling seeing his baby wife antics. 

Ishita bites her lower lip thinking that raman will again made a rude pout and will angrily glares at her but to her surprise no scolding or glaring came from raman. All enjoys the tea and praises ishita more making her happy 
Ishita: maa I will make dinner with your help today..

Mrs bhalla: no way puttar.. today was your first day you must be tired. 

Ishita: but maa..

Mrs bhalla: I will teach you everything.. but slowly...

Ishita nods..

At night

Raman waiting for ishita to return from kitchen but ishita was taking forever to come. He gets sleepy and turns off the light making all room dark as per his habit and sleeps.

Ishita enters the room and finds it all dark fear engulf her as she is afraid of darkness with baby steps she moves towards her side and quickly lays on her side and closes her eyes in fear.

Tears start flowing from her eyes she was curling and hugging herself in fear. Sensing some movement beside her raman pulls her close in his sleep and wraps his arm around her. Ishita buries her face in his chest.

Raman with his free hand turns on the lamp and says: daro mat .. mien hon. Ishita looks at raman who was sleeping hugging her.

After some days

Raman was eating breakfast when ishita comes hurriedly and start wrapping the paratha in roll. Raman looks at ishita and says: ishita.. sit and have breakfast..

Ishita: no.. I am very late.. 

Raman: I will drop you on time you have your breakfast..

Ishita looks at raman who makes her sit and tore a piece from paratha and feed ishita who giggles looking at raman.. raman glares at her. Ishita makes a serious face and start eating the breakfast while raman too smiles looking at ishita.. 

After finishing the breakfast, raman and ishita start their journey. Raman stops the car infront of her university. Ishita comes out of the car and was about to leave but stops as raman call out her name..

Ishita turns and looks at him.. Raman comes close to her and says: wo i will not be able to pick you as i have an important meeting.. I am sorry

Ishita: its okay.. I will come on my own..

Raman: no.. I will send my car driver will pick up you.. he replies..

Ishita: iski koi zaroorat nahe hai..

Raman: zaroorat hai...

Ishita: i am getting late.. 

Raman: okay.. Bye... Take care

Ishita nods.

Raman sits in his car and leave while ishita walks inside the campus thinking about the slight change in raman behavior towards her..

The day passed in blink. Ishita was waiting for the car. Soon the white car comes in front of her ishita was about to sit inside when she listens two girl talking

Girl1: arry you know ishita is married 

Girl2: what

Girl 1: yes that too with a oldie..

Girl2: poor girl.. 

Ishita turns and glares at both and sits inside the car and leaves. While the conversation was still running in her mind.

At night

Ishita was completing her assignment when raman comes all tired after a hectic day. Raman takes the glass of water and gulps it. Ishita gets up and was about to leave the room but raman stops her and asks: where are you going

Ishita: to heat your food.

Raman: rehne do i will do it on my own. You complete your work..tumne khana ka liya hai na?

Ishita nods and sits back while raman leaves the room. He microwave his food and was about to eat. Mrs bhalla comes and sit beside him

Raman: how are you maa?

Mrs bhalla: fine. Today you return very late

Raman: important meeting thi.

Mrs bhalla: raman i wanted to talk to you about ishita.

Raman stops eating and looks at his mother and says: what happen maa

Mrs bhalla: you are not trying anything to make your relation work

Raman: why you are thinking like this

Mrs bhalla: raman relationship is a give and take one. Ishita is trhing to change and giving this relation a chance why you are not trying

Raman: maa what can i do?

Mrs bhalla: you have to do something raman make ishu feel special do something she likes. 

Raman looks at her mother and nods..

Mrs bhalla: good night.. 

Raman too wishes her back and finishes his food and returns to his room and finds ishits sleeping holding her book while pen was in her mouth he chuckles seeing her and shook his head.

He moves toward her and takes the book and put it on the table. He makes her lay properly and dims the lamp and goes to change.

After changing he return and lay beside her and closes his eyes. Ishita snuggle to raman putting her legs carelessly on raman. Raman smiles and sleeps peacefully

Next day was sunday. Raman wakes up and sees her sleeping. He gets up and leaves for the morning walk. After returning from walk he gets fresh and had his breakfast.

Mrs bhalla ask looking at raman about ishita. Raman replies that she is sleeping. Mrs bhalla looks at watch which was showing 11 am. Mrs bhalla tells raman that mr bhalla and she is leaving for her friend house for lunch. 

Raman nods and tell them to enjoy. Mrs bhalla and mr bhalla leaves while raman return to his room and finds her still sleeping. He was taking his file but the file slips and fall making noise which startled ishita and she wakes up.

Raman: good morning

Ishita looks at watch and gets shocked to see the time. She hurriedly gets up frim the bed. Raman was reading the file he turns and sees ishita standing behind him looking down..

Raman: ishita

Ishita looks on and says: i am sorry raman dont get angry. She looks at raman with teary eyes.

Raman: hey.. Why crying.. Who said i am angry...he cups her face.

Ishita: i am sorry i will wake up early.

Raman: its okay you were tired..

Ishita was looking at him with wide mouth raman looks at her and closes her mouth and says: go and get fresh and have breakfast we are going somewhere... He leaves taking the file

Ishita was looking at his retreating figure and says: what happen to him. How this sadu kumar is not getting angry and how his chant of my likes list is on hold ..

Ishita moves to get ready. She goes downstairs to.have breakfast and sees raman all dressed in blue demins with leather jacket. Ishita waa looking at him and says: raman buddhe to nhe hai...Those girls were mad.. Raman look young and cool. 

Raman sees ishita looking at him and npt eating breakfast. He says: ishita have breakfast we are getting late.

Ishita looks down feeling shy getting caught by raman. She start munching her breakfast. After finiahing her food she gets up and says: chalain??

Raman nods and takes his car keys. 

Ishita follows him and asks: where are we going

Raman smiles looking at ishita and says: surprise... Ishita gets excited and holds raman hand. Raman too hold her hand tightly and both walks out of the hoise happily.

Thats it my dear friends i hope you all will enjoyed reading it.
Edited by ishrasoul - 5 years ago
Deva85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Raman is also changing please continue soon 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
arshiabigya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Wowowow amazing update..ishu's dialogue at last... Raman budde tho nahi hai... Was sooo cute... How she s admiring husband... Wow.. it's too cute... 
Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update di
Loved it
Continuee soon as possible
Thanks for the pm
Priyanka2020 thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks for the pm...
MehwishFarooq14 thumbnail